Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For @Macylou82 & me *No lurking or upvoting plz*

User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 December 21st, 2024

@Macylou82 This is for when I'm gone from the teen side

152
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP April 3rd

Hey, @Macylou82 how have you been dearie?

9 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 April 5th

@bloom126 hey friend! Been a while. U chose a bad time to ask that lol. Tbh I’m annoyed and relieved lol. How’ve you been? 

8 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP July 16th

@Macylou82 I know that I'm really really late but happy birthdayyyyyyyyy

7 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 16th

@bloom126 you remembered aw thank you ❤️    Better then late then never lol

how you doing friend?

6 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP July 17th

@Macylou82 I'm doing alright, ty for asking💜 how about you?

5 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 17th

@bloom126 aw glad to hear that. I am, surviving lol, nah not doing too terrible in all honesty just life be kicking me down lol 

4 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP July 19th

@Macylou82 🫂🫂 hope it eases for you, but look how far you came in spite of everything

3 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 July 19th

@bloom126 look how far we’ve come 🫂. Remember when I was just some little teen, and you were this awesome person and we just bonded over the fault in our stars lol.  Or when you were helping me understand my what I now see as my ED, how was that so long ago omg.  Ur 19 I’m 15 but we were 13 and 17 holy crap.  Life really does go fast

2 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP August 14th

@Macylou82 how are you doing, macy?

1 reply
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 August 17th

@bloom126 I’m not great rn, how are you doing? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 September 20th

@bloom126 hey friend. How you doing? 

9 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP September 22nd

@Macylou82 okayish, hi macy, how are you?

8 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 September 22nd

@bloom126 im alive lol, how're you?

7 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP September 22nd

@Macylou82 same tbh

6 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 September 22nd

@bloom126 wanna talk about it? 

5 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP September 23rd

@Macylou82 thanks so much for offering, macy but it's a lot to type

4 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 September 23rd

@bloom126 I’m always up for a good read if ur up for a long type. Sometimes it helps to just let it out yk.  But ofc I won’t force.  Suffering alone sucks, don’t forget that I’m always here, Alr?

love you friend hugs if ok 

3 replies
User Profile: bloom126
bloom126 OP Friday

@Macylou82 I know that🫂. I'm terrible at replying and keeping up with conversations but you can use this space to let things out if you want. Actually, I've recently gotten a bit of help irl and I'm trying to get better and that journey is a little less linear than I thought it would be but you win some, you lose some, right? Please take care of yourself, macy, ily.

2 replies
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 Friday

@bloom126 yea I get that and that’s ok.  I’ll always be here for u. For a talk, a quick check in whatever.  Wait I’m actually so happy for you! That’s amazing friend! Healing sucks I def understand that.  But you can do it. It’s not an easy journey but you are way stronger then you’ll ever know.  I mean look how far you’ve made it. Ur almost 20, or is it 19 I cannot remember.  I’m trying my hardest friend, you try to take care of urself too. Ilyt 🫂 

1 reply
User Profile: Macylou82
Macylou82 Friday

@Macylou82 also I like the new pfp 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more