Maups (Ni and Taru's Planet)
@calmmoon2104
*please don’t read or post or lurk here unless you are CalmMoon2104 or LoveMyMoonflowers. this is a private talk-space just for them.*
Hello taru <3 I hope you don't mind me creating this thread.. I just thought we should have our own talk-space, if it's okay with chu. So basically this is just Maups hehe :> in its forum-thread form :P
Also a little reminder for my awesome pawesome cups sister (that's youu <3)

@LoveMyMoonflowers
Hello sistah, how are you doing?
I wanna tell ya something. It's something that happened today, I don't know if what I did was right or wrong...
I was in a group chat and getting ignored again.. Though I tried to talk ..but I think it was because I was being much awkward and they were ignoring was purely unintentionally.. But that triggered some memories of why I am so less online on cups.. And I told them how lonely it was that being ignored when you try to talk in a way they wouldn't know that I was talking about them and took my leave.. Though someone asked if I was okay And I replied yes.. I feel bad..
Sorry about the rant, I hope it's okay if I write this here out of nowhere.. Take care ni 💙
@calmmoon2104
hey taru 💜 i’m doing okay. thank you for asking 💙 your so caring 🥺
awwe you are free to talk about it here buddy <3 im so proud of you for being able to share this with me. remember this is our safe space and i’m here for you <3 there’s no need to be sorry.
tbh this is something that happens a lot 😞 the ignoring other members thing. i think another cups buddy of mine created a forum thread on this and we had a place to discuss it 💜 me knows it can feel like it’s your fault but it really isn’t buddy 💙 it’s just when people aren’t really thinking about others coming into the room and so they tend to ignore 😞 and it hurts a lot. Me understand 💙 like you said it triggers memories and feelings of loneliness :/ sometimes when someone enters the room it can feel like they are intruding as well, if no one takes the time to greet them 💜 and ask how they are. It just feels awkward. your not alone in this buddy and i want to assure you it’s not your fault 💙 but me understand it can feel like it is 😞
i am so sorry if i replied to this late 🙈 it’s just i take a while to write out my replies sometimes. im sorry about that buddy. sending so much love your way 💙 yk im always here for you buddy and i want to be.
@LoveMyMoonflowers
Thank you very much ni 💙 You are only one here to whom I go to and talk about these things when I need to, you really really kind and helpful. Yes it's been a problem here, though I know it is sometimes unintentional but it just hurts much you know, since I have come here because of this (and some others) and ironically..i feel much more lonelier here.. Funny eh? I thank you again for always being here for me bestie 💙
It's alright, no worries, I do that sometimes too. I take up time to reply to large posts haha 😅
Have a wonderful day or night 💓
@calmmoon2104
Awwe there’s no need to thank me buddy 🥺💜 Your so sweet :'3 *hugs if okay*
It’s been a problem here for a long while 😞 I honestly think we should create more awareness about this so something can be done. 💙 I’m so sorry you had to experience this too buddy :< Me understand that lonely feeling and me knows it hurts so much. It feels like literally no one is there and no one really cares. But me just want you to know me cares about you and i’m here 💜
Do you think we should make a post about this buddy? Like addressing this. I’ve been thinking about it because it’s something that happens a lot in the group chats. That’s also one reason I prefer forum-land because people are more likely to reply :'3
Sending lots of love your way 💜 I hope you have a lovely day/night too. Be safe and please look after yourself 💙

@fantasticApple4340
awwe! So cute 🥺
@LoveMyMoonflowers
Awwwwwww sooo cuteeeeeeeeeee *dies of cuteness overload *💙
@calmmoon2104
hey ❤️ me wanted to check on you buddy. thank you so much for your sweet words in the depression support post 💜 your so vvv sweet 🥺
how have you been? ❤️❤️
@LoveMyMoonflowers
Heylo Ni 🌙
💙I am doing all okay, how are you doing? You are really very very amazing and talented! I am glad I found that post in depression support forum lol, or I would have missed the opportunity to congratulate you! 💙
Take care! 😊☘️
(psssst, a special mysterious day of the moon is coming just five days after, can you guess what it is? The reward for guessing right is beautiful cookies of chocolate and Oreo flavor ~)

@calmmoon2104
i’m vv glad to hear your doing okie :> i’m fine thank you 💜 hehe. 💙 why you gotta be so sweet? 🥺💕 *hugs if okie* me thinks i saw taru buddy in rooms recently but i keep coming on right after you leave or something 😭 i just miss being able to talk to you in the rooms 💙
:o omigosh. is it taru’s birthday? 🥺 or is it some other special event? 💜 i can’t think of anything other than my wonderful taru buddy’s birthday 🌈
@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yayyy! You guessed it right! Here's your reward : 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍫🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Yes I do miss talking to you too in the chat rooms, I don't ever find you there, when I am online you are online that's the problem. I hope we can talk again soon!💙 Take caresies beautiful ni sis, you the best ☘️
@calmmoon2104
awwe yay! another year of taru buddy being her lovely self 💜 hehe, look out-siies for a surprise from Nii 🌈
yay thank you for the cookies *noms on them* 💜🍪🍪🍪
i was just in the rooms a little while ago but had to leave because some stuff happened... just me getting triggered. idk. 💙 i hope we can talk there soon though lovely .
@LoveMyMoonflowers
Hello bestie, I hope you are well. I know we haven't talked in a very long long time, and it's really out of the blue for me to reach out to you since its always you taking care of everyone and reaching out.
I am not really active on 7cups as much as I was some years back and I don't talk in the rooms at lot so I don't see you most of the times I am on 7cups. It might also have caused a strain on our friendship....
I was kinda scrolling through the forums and by chance saw some of your posts and one in self harm recovery community. It just broke my heart to read it, to even think my dear and sweet Nii is going through a lot and is hurting so much. I am glad that you are clean for more than 3 weeks now and that's a really great achievement, you are really amazing and courageous 💙
I know, really I do understand, that it's really really hard, frustrating and that you feel like absolutely worthless and useless, but that's not true at all!
Do you remember our promise? You said, " If you don't yourself, I will not too " and that I will always be there for you through the hard times.
You have always had my back and always comforted me and made me feel better and I will also be there for you through hard times even though we don't talk much. I am bad at expressing empathy, but I care for you and I know that you are awesome and not rubbish at all.
Everything will get better, everything will work out. Don't lose hope please, the world doesn't deserve such an angel as you. It really pains me to see you like this and suffering, I wish and pray for things to get better for you and that you feel positive in yourself again 💙
Your poems are amazing, you are an really beautiful and amazing human being, student and Athena good things. Believe it!💙
Sorry this was really long, it took time for you to read and I know it does not make sense much, but I love you Nii, and I wanted to reach out to you and make you feel better. I really hope you get through things smoothly 💙
Take care and stay safe bestie 💙
Also have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
And also a luck cookie 🥠 : You will rise and succeed in life ✨
@calmmoon2104 Oh, and I guess I should say bye to you too. We didn't know each other that well but I wanted to. Goodbye calmmoon. I hope you're doing well. Wherever you are.😌
@calmmoon2104
hi friend. i’m sorry i haven’t been around in rooms much and i didn’t reply to your post here yet :( i… i’ve just not been okay tbh. my trip was okay, ill tell you about it later 💜 but after we arrived back home i was just… dealing with jet lag symptoms and all that :/ and i got sick and it wasn’t fun. i’m better now but mentally and emotionally idk lol 🤷🏻♀️
how’s you…? 💜 …i really miss you
i wish i could give you a big hug

@fantasticApple4340 this is so cuteeee. ❤️
@LoveMyMoonflowers I never really posted anything here before except for cute puppies because I thought this place was only meant for you two. The puppies were just to try to make the two of you smile. I wish you both the best.😌 Hopefully one day Ni and Taru's planet will come back to life.
@fantasticApple4340 the puppies were really cute. Thank you for that, for wanting to make us smile - that’s really sweet. but yeah this was originally intended to be just for the 2 of us, i forgot to include a note in the main post about that… ❤️
thank you. I hope it will too. i hope Taru/Ophelia friend is taking care of herself. <3
@LoveMyMoonflowers Oh, I see. Honestly, I think a part of me knew that. That's why two of the ones I sent were of animals trying to break in. One was a kitten and the other was the puppy trying to paw through the glass. They were kind of like me wondering if there was a way in. Honestly, I don't remember why I started sending posts here. You have a post here telling people not to and everything. So, sorry if it was ever annoying when I posted here. This place wasn't meant for me at all. I hope you're both doing very well. Sorry for invading your planet. It's probably time I left. Wishing you the best. I hope Ni and Taru's planet continues sometime in the future. It was beautiful. Okay goodbye LoveMyMoonflowers.
@fantasticApple4340 hey there ❤️ I'm sorry about the late reply. i promise you weren't a nuisance or anything to me. yeah, sometimes i write at the beginning of pen pal threads asking that nobody else lurk or post in it, just for privacy/to have a private space with a friend. But you don't have to apologise so much. ❤️ *sending hugs if okay* i thought the puppy and kitten were really cute. I might not know you very well, but you sure seem like a really kind person. I hope you’re doing okay too. Lots of love to you. ❤️
Ni and Taru's planet shouldn't be empty.😞
@fantasticApple4340 she is currently on a break…. i hope she’s okay. ❤️
@calmmoon2104 i hope your ok friend. its been a long time. i do think of you. and i miss you ❤️ *sends love*
@LoveMyMoonflowersThis is not the proper use of the community forum. You could chat with her rather than using a post in a public community forum