Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Our Penpal Chat

User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature February 17th

@Amanda84

If you are not named in the thread, please do not read / post / Subscribe / Like

Thank you


1236
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 5th

1000020166_1780624960.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 5th

Hope you can set aside your worries and frustration and get a good night's sleep.

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 5th

1000020804_1780653482.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 5th

@QuietByNature

Good morning 🥰

I hope your day is going well 😊 💚 

loof-and-timmy-loof.gif

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 5th

1000020814_1780668467.jpg

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 5th

@QuietByNature

Ha, they are the cutest little things I've ever seen 😁 🩷 

Thank you so much !

How's your day going?

just-checking-in-on-you-cookie-monster.gif

4 replies
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 5th

@Amanda84

Been a busy day, I was back at the lady's place that I dis some painting and spent a few hours hanging picture frames, relocate a bathroom towel rack.

Don't know when but she wants me back to paint another wall, she just needed her place looking normal 😁, all the frames not hung was getting to her OCD 🤭

How was your day? Did you get yiur much needed sleep? 😊🤗

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 6th

@QuietByNature

I did get a few better hours so I'm not so bad today 💚

That lady is lucky to have you!

2 replies
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 6th

@Amanda84

That's good,  

We have some unusually hot temps these past few days (30* +) making it hard to get some good sleep.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 6th

@QuietByNature

Oh I hear ya, can't sleep with heat here, then it's torrential rain, thunder, lightning, freezing cold and everyone's sick 🥶😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 6th

1000019943_1780711713.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 6th

@QuietByNature


night-night-good-night.gif

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 6th

1000020799_1780738312.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 6th

@QuietByNature

That cow 🐄 adorable 😂😂😂🩷

good-morning-stretching.gif

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 6th

Got a good laugh today, watched the following comedy. It takes place in Ireland LOL

1000020847_1780779343.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 7th

@QuietByNature

Glad you enjoyed it 🩷 

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 7th

@QuietByNature

Oiche mhaith! In my language 💚

good-night-gn.gif

1 reply
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 7th

@Amanda84

Boa noite e bons sonhos = Goodnight and sweet dreams in Portuguese (my parents tongue 😬 i barely understand any of it.

amor-fraternal-cat.gif


load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 7th

1000020677_1780828225.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 7th

@QuietByNature


good-morning-picmix.gif

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 7th

Shame that I can post a Pic in our private chat.

Rough day today

1000019258_1780855235.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 8th

@QuietByNature

I'll always be here for you 💚

i-love-you-love-you.gif

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature OP June 8th

1000020878_1780883643.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 8th

@QuietByNature


rz.gif

load more