Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pen Pals forum for all my friends from teeny land

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 September 26th

Hi All, This forum is for talking to all the people that I wouldn't be able to talk to in the community rooms after I age up this month on 28th.

I am Jar 🫙 or  your Secret Alien Agent 🛸from Mars. Hmm I joined Cups last December and it has been helping me a lot ever since. I had some wonderful listeners who cared for me and talked to me when I was feeling very low. Though I did have some creepy encounters with some listeners,  the good ones were worth it. And then in Feb, I discovered that group chats Exist.  When I first entered  the teen community room I met Rome, Cherry, Boba( grapes). And soon after I used to spend all my day on cups , lol. I had so much fun with my listeners and with members in tcr. Sometimes chats get so chaotic and fast. We move from one topic to another like going to Atlantis and playing word games to sharing virtual hugs and even virtual food 🍪🍪! I will miss Tcr a lot. 

I learnt what the words brb, tyt, tc, fr, tbh,lmao mean hehe. 

It is sad to see some users leaving 7 cups for various reasons, I miss you all and  I hope you are doing okay, wherever you are. 

I might not be very active these days, but I will try to reach out to you all  at least once a month.  Thank you all for talking to me, I hope we all can still connect  here on forums even though it might be kinda difficult and different for all of us. I will be waiting for you all on the adult side. 


Take care and be safe! Sending lots of hugs to everyone. 🫂🫂🫂


I am sorry if I forgot to tag anyone:

@bubblePerson5643 @Theordinarymuse @Mahd12 @DarkerPlaces  @midnightlily00 @Wisteriaaaa @lovelyAiko @Ch3rry98 @Selenophile9109 @Angiewaa @Pickoff @silvercurtains @Blessedfire67 @ZeninMaki @Calmmoon2104  @Miljan  @theboymoana @serenesapphire01 @AD2204 @Luminity125 @H3reAlways @Crimsonqueen14 @SmoothOpertor55 @cheerfulKiwi1776 @wittyApple4830  @emotionalMaple2346 @bobaa13  @SkyeBanfeild @SimpleWriter10 @SageDrift @Twizzly @calmCucumber7857 @chostof @HappyWarmChocolate  @bestGlobe4193 @SkilledChatter @Alffie @selanaluna77  @QuietWillow00 @Starwarsfan1234 @Astronaut666 @drooly @localcryptid644 @Raspberrytart7 @magnanimousberry  @luvArisu @PicklesANDOcean4ever @peachFig5988

74

Hi @fairmindedJar4926 hru missing u hope you are doing well

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Tuesday

@wittyApple4830

I am okay, just studying and nothing else. How have you been? I miss you too Apple.

Numb broke up with her 2 days ago she said she had lost her feelings and glad to hear u are okay

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Wednesday

@wittyApple4830

Ahh okay Apple.. How do you feel about it? We are here for you. 🫂🍏

User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 Wednesday

something happened in my heart and i feel something is missing in my life but i am feeling free now because now i don’t have to wait for hours sometimes even days and i am not sad though i just can’t concentrate on my study overall i am having kinda weird feelings i don’t know

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Wednesday

@wittyApple4830

Sorry that you are going throught that Apple.. I cannot imagine what that would fee like, It is ok to not know. Does spending time your friends and family help? *hugs*

User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 Wednesday

Thanks for your concern and yeah I’m doing good now i am understanding how toxic it was and even the care was one sided and I am good but just can’t concentrate on my studies

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Wednesday

@wittyApple4830

Glad you are good, it must be hard to process,  realizing that. I hope it gets better for you Apple. Is it ok to take a break from studying? *sending hugs* It can be hard to focus after what you went through. 

Adult side is great, I need get used to it. Everyone is kind so far. 

User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 Wednesday

Glad to hear everything is going well and actually I have to study I have a important exam and huge syllabus but it’s after 1year I am trying to study

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Wednesday

@wittyApple4830

Ahh I am kind of in the same position Apple.. My exam is in Jan, I must be very difficult and scary that you are finding it difficult to study. Sometimes looking into other available exams and paths also helps. But good luck with studying. 

User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 Wednesday

Good luck to you too

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 Wednesday

Btw how is the other side?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

@fairmindedJar4926

Take extremely great care of yourself!! Have a great time Sir.....

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Tuesday

@SimpleWriter10

Thank you Writer, You too. How have you been? 

@fairmindedJar4926

I'm fine I guess. Do u still have the rhyme?

Also, Happy Belated Birthday to u.

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Wednesday

@SimpleWriter10 

Thank you Writer! I am sorry I dont have the rhyme. 

I am glad you are fine. 

User Profile: SimpleWriter10
SimpleWriter10 Wednesday

@fairmindedJar4926

That upsets me a bit but it's okay.......

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Wednesday

@SimpleWriter10

I apologize Writer..

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Tysm for tagging. How is the adult side?

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP 3 days ago

@emotionalMaple2436

It is great, How are you doing?

Id say not the best, but okayish. A lot happened in a short time, getting used to being back to school, I already catched some infection and nearly lost my mom again. Constantly in a low mood, but progressing.

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP 15 hours ago

@emotionalMaple2436

I am sorry about that Maple, I cannot imagine what you are going through, Sending you some warm hugs if okay.. I am glad you are progressing. I hope it gets better for you and your family. How do you feel about getting back to school? I am glad you are able to get back to it. It feels good to talk to you again, we all appreciate having you here.

Take care and I hope you get well soon friend.

User Profile: emotionalMaple2436
emotionalMaple2436 15 hours ago

Its been wild getting back and initially I had so much to catch up even taking an 1 minute break felt too big, but I love it. I learned some ways to examine animals, types of meds, and some crazy infections.

load more
load more
load more
load more