Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pen Pals forum for all my friends from teeny land

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 September 26th

Hi All, This forum is for talking to all the people that I wouldn't be able to talk to in the community rooms after I age up this month on 28th.

I am Jar 🫙 or  your Secret Alien Agent 🛸from Mars. Hmm I joined Cups last December and it has been helping me a lot ever since. I had some wonderful listeners who cared for me and talked to me when I was feeling very low. Though I did have some creepy encounters with some listeners,  the good ones were worth it. And then in Feb, I discovered that group chats Exist.  When I first entered  the teen community room I met Rome, Cherry, Boba( grapes). And soon after I used to spend all my day on cups , lol. I had so much fun with my listeners and with members in tcr. Sometimes chats get so chaotic and fast. We move from one topic to another like going to Atlantis and playing word games to sharing virtual hugs and even virtual food 🍪🍪! I will miss Tcr a lot. 

I learnt what the words brb, tyt, tc, fr, tbh,lmao mean hehe. 

It is sad to see some users leaving 7 cups for various reasons, I miss you all and  I hope you are doing okay, wherever you are. 

I might not be very active these days, but I will try to reach out to you all  at least once a month.  Thank you all for talking to me, I hope we all can still connect  here on forums even though it might be kinda difficult and different for all of us. I will be waiting for you all on the adult side. 


Take care and be safe! Sending lots of hugs to everyone. 🫂🫂🫂


I am sorry if I forgot to tag anyone:

@bubblePerson5643 @Theordinarymuse @Mahd12 @DarkerPlaces  @midnightlily00 @Wisteriaaaa @lovelyAiko @Ch3rry98 @Selenophile9109 @Angiewaa @Pickoff @silvercurtains @Blessedfire67 @ZeninMaki @Calmmoon2104  @Miljan  @theboymoana @serenesapphire01 @AD2204 @Luminity125 @H3reAlways @Crimsonqueen14 @SmoothOpertor55 @cheerfulKiwi1776 @wittyApple4830  @emotionalMaple2346 @bobaa13  @SkyeBanfeild @SimpleWriter10 @SageDrift @Twizzly @calmCucumber7857 @chostof @HappyWarmChocolate  @bestGlobe4193 @SkilledChatter @Alffie @selanaluna77  @QuietWillow00 @Starwarsfan1234 @Astronaut666 @drooly @localcryptid644 @Raspberrytart7 @magnanimousberry  @luvArisu @PicklesANDOcean4ever @peachFig5988

72
User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

Sorry I forgot to tag you @CherryBerry53 @exuberantBlackberry9105

User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 September 26th

Gonna miss you and marry also 🫂 but gonna meet you soon in the otherside only 1.5 months left

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@wittyApple4830 

You mean Mary? lol Will miss you too Apple, see you on the adult side after 1.5 months buddy.

User Profile: wittyApple4830
wittyApple4830 September 26th

Yep mary see u and mary soon 🦉

load more
load more
User Profile: SkilledChatter
SkilledChatter September 26th

@fairmindedJar4926 I will miss you jar

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@SkilledChatter You too Skil Kindle

load more
User Profile: peachFig5988
peachFig5988 September 26th

ill miss u jar 😊

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@peachFig5988

I will miss you too Peach

load more
User Profile: peachFig5988
peachFig5988 September 26th

ill miss u jar 😊

User Profile: bobaa13
bobaa13 September 26th

Heyy jarr..how aree youu?

I already aged up so welcome on adult sideee secret agent

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@bobaa13 

I am sorry, I didn't know that Boba, Belated happy birthday! See you in 2 days

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@bobaa13 I am alright, how are you?


User Profile: bobaa13
bobaa13 September 26th

Thank youu!! Yayyya birthday soonnn! Your birthday is on 28th ?

Glad to hear!! I m okayy too

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@bobaa13

Yeah on 28th, glad you are ok

User Profile: bobaa13
bobaa13 September 26th

Okaayyy!! Seee u sooonn!! 🫶🏻

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Starwarsfan1234
Starwarsfan1234 September 26th

@fairmindedJar4926

I'll miss you jar, i hope oldie side is fun too, and maybe you will know some of the people there who have already aged up.

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@Starwarsfan1234

I will miss you too Star wars. Yeah, I am looking forward to see some people I know there. I hope you all have fun in tcr as well

load more
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 September 26th

@fairmindedJar4926
Jar 🫂🫂🫂🤍🤍 I will miss you in teeny land! See you on the adult side soon :) Don't forget to take these cookies with you 😀🍪🍪🍪

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@QuietWillow00

will miss you too Willow, looking forawrd to see you there. *hugs*

User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 September 26th

@fairmindedJar4926
yd7oFfiE.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: PicklesANDOcean4ever
PicklesANDOcean4ever September 26th

@fairmindedJar4926
TYSM! I hope to see you on the other side! 

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@PicklesANDOcean4ever

You're Welcome, Me too Pickles! Take care and have fun in tcr

load more
User Profile: Mahd12
Mahd12 September 26th

@fairmindedJar4926

hey pal
ill miss you.
wondered why i aint see ya in tcr lol

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 26th

@Mahd12

I will miss you too Mahd, I have been these days and wasn't active. How have you been? I have 1.5 day left in tcr.

User Profile: Mahd12
Mahd12 September 26th

Ive been terrible

Worst of my life even

I hope you fare better

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP September 27th

@Mahd12

I am sorry about that Mahd. Do you want to talk about it? Sending you some warm hugs 🫂

User Profile: Mahd12
Mahd12 Sunday

@fairmindedJar4926

sorry havent been online much
is a long story
happy bday, you aged up right?

User Profile: fairmindedJar4926
fairmindedJar4926 OP Tuesday

@Mahd12

It is okay Mahd, Sending out hugs, 

Feel free to talk about it if it is ok with you Mahd, we are here for you. 

Thank you! Yes I did. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more