Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pen Palssss

User Profile: CatHanderOutNoah
CatHanderOutNoah February 20th, 2024

@justmeeva @iloveyouxx Hiii!!!


Since timezones hate us I wanted to make a place where we could chat without timezones being timezones!!


*Please don’t look at replies or comment here if you are not Eva or noodle!!*

203
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 26th, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

I might’ve not been there when you talked about it or something..like I said I haven’t been in rooms for other a month :P but- your account- not to shift any attention to it :') but it says item removed🤍I came on here cos I never got to reply to evabean🩷and I also wanted to tell you I actually read your whole bio🤍cos you said you’d be surprised if anyone did :')💜but I forgot some of it so I wanted to look over it again before I post- but your accounts gone💙I hope you’re okay.🤍I’ll try to check as often as I can :P🤍I know I haven’t been talking much- but I genuinely still care🤍hope you’ll be okay🤍


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 31st, 2024

*🪑* noodle🤍?

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 31st, 2024
@CatHanderOutNoah ^-^❤️
load more
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 1st, 2024

@CatHanderOutNoah

i'm not sure what happened to you, but i miss you. i hope to see you again, but even if i won't, you'll always be remembered. always. i hope you're okay, or at least will be ❤️


User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte April 27th, 2024

hi....dont know if yall remember me

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 27th, 2024

@BuddyWinte 

noahhhh my god you’re backk i missed you so muchh ❤️❤️

3 replies
User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte April 27th, 2024

@justmeeva

hehe

2 replies
User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte April 27th, 2024

@justmeeva (i see you lurking, typical meeva things) you upvoted my comment


lemme go to pen pals rq

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 27th, 2024

@BuddyWinte 

i’m a little busy atm, i can check cups from time to time but i’ll have more time in like 20-30 min hehe

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte April 27th, 2024

how you eva???

3 replies
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 27th, 2024

@BuddyWinte 

mm not that good lately, but it’s okay ❤️ how have you been?

2 replies
User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte April 27th, 2024

@justmeeva

*hugs*

eh ive been good somewhat

1 reply
User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva April 27th, 2024

@BuddyWinte 

*hugs back tight* 

i’m really happy to hear that ❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte April 29th, 2024

@iloveyouxx


noodlee???

User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte May 16th, 2024

@justmeeva @iloveyouxx


  ∧,,,∧

(  ̳• · • ̳)

/    づ♡ I love you

5 replies
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx May 16th, 2024

@BuddyWinte

>: I forgot..-https://www.7cups.com/forum/penpals/General_2656/lastpost_329129/

  ∧,,,∧

(  ̳• · • ̳)

/    づ♡ 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

 Im still here for awhile tho <3


2 replies
User Profile: BuddyWinte
BuddyWinte May 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

why your last post noodle!!!???

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva May 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

you’re leaving..? 🥺

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx May 16th, 2024

@BuddyWinte

saddest simpson gif I’ve even seen honestly(lol-?)😞🩷it’s not true >: I hope yu know that💜I have to continue getting ready for school >:💙tccc

hugs-love.gif if okie.<3

User Profile: justmeeva
justmeeva May 16th, 2024

@BuddyWinte 

awwee

  ∧,,,∧

(  ̳• · • ̳)

/    づ💕

i love you too <3

load more