Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Smackmeisters: Slappers of Slappingdale, Order of the Exalted SmackyMcGee

User Profile: SmackyMcGee
SmackyMcGee June 16th

@Amanda84

@JesusRedeemedMe2425 
@AiluraTheCat (if she comes back)
@RunningMachine 
@agreeableSkies9889

Before anyone asks, yes this is indeed a cult. The guidelines are very simple. We're going to start out with a Tomigotchi pyramid scheme (I'll be at the top). Then we'll work our way towards thought cleansing. Finally we'll finish out with an ascension ceremony (who likes Kool-Aid?!)

We will all have important roles. For example, if we get trapped on a desert island with no food, that's where Amanda will come in. Other roles can be hashed out in the comments.

If you've made your daily Tomigotchi sales quotas you may also share something about your day or ask for support on something!

Also I couldn't remember what we ultimately decided on for the name of the group but I know it was somewhere along these lines. I figured we'd have a name that everyone would like and made everyone feel important. If you have any input / feedback feel free to post below! 👇 

635
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 13th

@SmackyMcGee


aPNd1ac8.gif

13 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 13th

Good morning 🌅

12 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 13th

@agreeableSkies9889


hX40MunW.gif

2 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 13th

How are you today @Amanda84

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 18th

@agreeableSkies9889


baOBNT5s.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 13th

@agreeableSkies9889

Good afternoon!

8 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 13th

@carefulEast6708

Hope you're having a good day 😊

7 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 13th

@agreeableSkies9889

It's a good day so far! Drove home from out of town meeting, now trying to get into my office - the key has stated jamming.

6 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 13th

@carefulEast6708

Hope you got in!

5 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 14th

@agreeableSkies9889

Did get in, got work done went home and had Moose Munch for dinner.  I am glad to be home ..

4 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 14th

carefulEast6708

Good to hear. What's Moose Munch?

3 replies
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 14th

@agreeableSkies9889

Caramel popcorn with almonds and cashews.. Don't know what it has to do with moose..

How are you doing? How was your day?

2 replies
User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 August 14th

@carefulEast6708

Omg that sounds good, I'll have to try it!

My day was ok. Went to the Chinese buffet today.

I'm thinking about things but not in a sad way just planning my next steps in life.

1 reply
User Profile: carefulEast6708
carefulEast6708 August 14th

@agreeableSkies9889

I love Chinese buffets! We go to Chinese buffets to celebrate special occasions. That and ice cream shops.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Wow, I'm behind on this post. Hi! Hehe

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 18th

@jesusredeemedme2425


tJVdZjm8.gif

3 replies

Where all my people at hehe

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 18th

@jesusredeemedme2425


wYx2CVCjyLUJJIV.gif

1 reply

I wish i were on my computer so we could have a GIF war hehe

load more
load more
load more
load more