Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Soul, Bunny and Ni’s Space

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul @amiableBunny4016 

I realised the three of us talk a lot across forums and diary spaces. 💙 And over some time our friendship has grown. I honestly love seeing you both around forum-land and thought if your both comfy with it, we can have a forum space to chat (?) idk. Just a forum to send hugs and talk and be there for each other. if okay. 

if either of you feel not so comfy with this space, that completely okie. 💙 i can ask a forum mod to nom it for us. 💜 sending big hugs if okay and lots of love. 

(this forum space is for @lovemymoonflowers, @mytwistedsoul and @amiablebunny4016 only. 💙 please don’t post here unless your one of those hoomans. thank you) 

395
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers  le taggle waggle to summon thee 😂 and I'm thinking who's that trip trapping across my bridge 😂 

(offers safe hugs) This is both the sweetest and funniest thing I've seen in a while. You are both very special people to me 💙 you have no idea

The funny thing is - I was just thinking about the two of you 💙 wondering what your up to. How school's going. Just wondering how you both are

I would often think about writing but figure you both have school work and I don't want to seem clingy (?) 

I am glad you have each other 💙 Especially on the teen side because it seems a little rough over there. You know - we still are a family even though we drifted apart a little. Some connections never break. You two really are like little sisters to me (ok lol getting a little teary eyed here) 

Omaha glittery wart 😂😂 Omg you two are a trip. The quotes are a plus 😁 you two must have some unusual talks 😂 

Omaha glittery wart (smh) I have got to remember that one

I need to do better at keeping in touch. I sort of left myself drift away from people I care about and you're right we need people who keep us going 💙 

Thank you. For this and for being your wonderful selves. I appreciate you both so much 





32 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 10th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

hello soul! *accepts safe hugs* school is schooling, i'm on a 2 week break as of now sooo just revising and stuff. Exams are getting closer and closer. Its going great lol. Also I me and Ni are the definition of clingy so don't worry about it dude. We got your back. You can send us a beep whenever you like, and we will beep right back at you. awww soul, bless you *gives you tissues for teary eyes*. Its okay soul. Nothings really the same without you.

Teens side is a bit doomed lol.  but heyyyy, we have a soul to look up to lol. I can't wait to move to oldie world. although sadly i do leave 6 months before Ni does which is tragic. 😭 

no pressure lol we will stay in touch every now and then and keep each other sane. 🤪 ni is a #1 comedian with her little phrases. xD

*pokes Ni* come back child. 

bunny <:

27 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 *pokes back* i'm here mama 👋🏼

i'm doing schoolybobs and in the process of being annoyed by the material but i will reply to y'all later with a reply twice as long as yours (probably) 😎 

✨ a l i v e n e s s ✨ 

19 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

also teen side isn't just doomed. we buried it. 🥲

those six months with me on teen side and you and soul on adult side will be p a i n 😭😭😭 

9 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers Oh man that's pretty bad if you're burying it 😬 Makes me wonder if there's something going on behind the scenes with the admins 🤔


8 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul Yes we buried it yesterday. T-T Tbh I'm not sure the admins care a whole lot. We have a lot of ways to get light-hearted chats on teen side but there's nowhere safe to get support. xD TCR is TCR and SR has become TCR 2.0 and we have a room called The Playground which is for games 

7 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yes, we buried it. everything on teens side has become chaotic. ni is right. most people have become mean or defensive, and all the rooms have become one another to the point where the title of the room doesn't even matter anymore. all the old nice people, have left or drifted away from 7cups. its ***. so we are stuck in a circle of ***. we have gone full circle... and never seem to get anywhere. its become like a game almost.

6 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 yeah… it's become like a game. And like a joke. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 I can never figure out why they seem to not care when things are bad. They have the power to fix things. And with people being mean - I thought we had rules against that stuff? It's supposed to be a supportive environment here 😕 

@LoveMyMoonflowers You'll still have us in the forums but I'm sure it won't be the same though

I have noticed people have left - again. You get used to seeing certain names around and then poof - something happens and it never gets resolved 😕 
4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul Something me and a few others were discussing was the possibility of a guidelines quiz/test type thing? A lot of newer folks come into the rooms and don't read the group chat rules so they come in and break all these rules. :/ Not all newbies are mean but Idk lately… it's like this. Maybe if they had to take a test on the rules first and agreed to the rules things would be safer? Idk? Tbh it seems to me this place leans towards prioritising business and getting more people over the people who are already here. Any suggestions we make won't help, though. They never listen 😭 

Yeah. Then in November '27 I can join y'all and annoy thee once more >:D lol

Yep. You're just left… wondering… Oof.  

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 11th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers Unfortunately this place is just a business at the end of the day. It's all about numbers. And really if you think about it - that's really all any of us are to them 😕


There was a post a few years ago by the big guy himself that basically said that this is how things are - if you don't like it you can leave because Cups isn't the best fit for everyone 😕 

With the chat I host - if a lot of new people come in I post the rules that I have in place. Sometimes I post them randomly just as a refresher or reminder. Maybe you could do that? Or even just post a link to them? 

2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 11th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul yep… :') 

Dang. I mean yeah Cups definitely isn't for everyone but they should at least listen to the feedback their members give and try to fix anything if it's in their power. All this isn't really people being picky, it's people coming here to get support and getting hurt instead. :/ Oof. 

Oh yeah that makes sense. Sometimes newbies come in and we just say "welcome to cups" but i think i might start asking them to look over the guidelines too and link it for them. Not sure if it would change things a whole lot because some people knowingly break rules but it's worth trying :') 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 14th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers It would be amazing if they listened to feed back. I know they want more and more people to come but a lot of the members that left did amazing things here for the community. They really put effort into having involvement and just made things nicer

Hey if it's a new person it wouldn't hurt to have them look at it. I think sometimes the people who have been here longer get too comfortable and maybe get favorites in the rooms when it comes to mods? idk I'm hopefully wrong with that

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers

good luck with schooling child. lmaoooo. feel free to write a whole essay, be my guest lovely.

😄yayyyy for a l i v e n e s s! 


8 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 *sits* 🪑 yes i'll be your guest. *ahem* you have a very nice house here 

7 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers

welcome to the conversation. its Thursday 10th Of April 2025. 

yes the walls are made of a l i v e n e s s and the doors are made of whatever you want them to be made of. xD your welcome.


6 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 

thank you amiableBunny4016 i feel very welcomed. thank you for reminding me of the date of the year. 

these are very unique walls you have that are made of a l i v e n e s s. i have never seen such walls before. can the doors be made of mozzarella? 


5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers

your welcome. and thank you for saying thank you. i mean why not? Lord cheese has blessed us with cheese and more cheese, why not make use of it? doors made mozzarella sounds pretty good to me. xD *dances*

4 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 thank you for the you're welcome and for saying thank you for my thank you. 

Praise the cheese 🧀 :P 

Ikr I'd just eat all the doors 

*chaos dance*

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 10th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016 This has been one of the craziest conversations I've seen in a while 😂😂 Thank you both for the laugh 😊😁😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 10th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

Your very welcome soul 😂 me and ni have got too used to each other lmao. 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul - Your welcome lol but… you haven’t seen even a fraction of our chaos. 🤣 

@amiableBunny4016 - truth.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016  Hey Little Bunny! 😊 A two week break sounds good especially with all the tests coming up. It won't be long before this school year is over. I'm glad to hear it's going great! 

Aww thank you 💙 (wipes eyes) 
It's sort of sounds doomed. Which is a real shame because it should be a good place for all the teens but it seems like there's a lot of bullying that goes on 😞 Oh no! That's going to feel like a long six months! Poor Moon! 😞 Poor you too! Especially if you're talk privately now - that's going to be hard. I know a lot of teens have a hard time with the change
😂 I'm still stuck in Omaha glittery wart 😂😂
6 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 10th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

yeah, me and ni have been panicking about it ever since this topic was brought up. if i come to oldie world, i can't just leave her behind. how will she cope with doomed teen land 🥺 forums isn't the same yk. idk, is it just me or are people different in pms to how they are in forums? lol. 

5 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 i'm scared you'll forget about me 😭😭 six months is a long time T-T 

4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 11th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers @mytwistedsoul

idk how me or soul would forget about you ni- 💙 

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 11th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers

Omgosh no way Moon Pie! You're stuck with us forever and ever and ever and ever 😊💙

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 11th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul @LoveMyMoonflowers

never ever ever ever ever ever shall we forget ni friend. 


1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 11th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 @mytwistedsoul 

YAY! 💜

friends-phoebe.gif

needy-clingy.gif

evil-laugh-golden-girls.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 10th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul *tacklehugs* 💙 

School is schooling around schoolfully in the schooliest way possible lol. I'm not on break like B 😭 and I'm behind as usual :') But yeah my school year will finish by the end of next month and then I'll have summer break. :) Tbh I wonder about how are you are a lot too but I feel like if i ask i'm being nosy lol 🥲

💜 It's okay to be/seem clingy. Yeah B and me are very clingy, we call it our clingy syndrome. lol. Every time we message each other it means our clingy syndrome is kicking in. :P 

Yeah, I guess that's true. Sometimes we sort of just drift apart a bit but the connection stays, through all of it. lol I've always felt like you were our big brother 💜 Bunny has all the tissues with her so here's a chair from ikea -> 🪑 your welcome 😎 

Yes we have highly unusual talks because we are highly unusual teenagers lol 😎 

Mission accomplished! I do say "omaha glittery wart" irl lol. It confuses everybody. It's fun >:) 

It's okay. 💜 Tbh I tend to be kinda the same. But like bunny said you can beepity boopity boppity us anytime you want and we'll be summoned from the depths of teen side and beepity boopity boppity back to big bro Soul 💜 No pressure though. 

Thank you for being your wonderful self too. <3  

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 11th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thank you for the chair 😁 it's very nice! So November '27 Gosh that seems so far away 😅 

I worry about being nosy too sometimes. Mainly I just worry about bothering people 😕 

Chances are a lot of people suffer from that syndrome. I mean we're all here for a reason right? We need - something. Some are just better at denying it
I think being highly unusual teenagers is a good thing. It fits you both because you both thoughtful and kind and a lot of teens seem to be self centered 😬 Which sounds really bad on my part
ikea-ikea-funny.gif
2 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 11th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 

kid-oh.gif

yes! it's very chair-ey. chair-ey chairs are just the best! it's also edible! *takes a bite* 😁 

yes it is far away. 😭 do you go to rooms a lot soul friend? 

yep our brains like to constantly convince us we are a bother everywhere 👍 your never a bother to bunny and me though soul friend. 💙 although brainie likes to say things like that 🥲 one of my other friends on here and i created a "parasitic brain theory" and we now joke about how our brains are parasitic 🥲 because they mean 🥲 

yeah exactly… 

tbh i think i see myself as self centred a lot of the time :') Idk. XD I guess we teenies are just trying and learning lol. But yeah there are a lot of meanie teenies out there and tbh i get it if they're struggling but no need to go be mean to other people all the time to make themself feel better :/ 

lol dw. I don't think it sounds bad, it's kinda true 😝 

*yeets instructions* 

yeet-lion-king.gif

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 14th, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers An edible chair 😮 the furniture would never be safe. Although you could snack all the time that way

Tbh I don't go to rooms very often. I go to my chat of course lol and sometimes I lurk in others. Mostly It depends. Lately I've just been keeping to myself

Parasitic brain sounds right though 😅 It eats all the good stuff and leaves us with the waste
Yeah 😕 there's no need for people to be mean that's for sure

The gif is always funny 😂 *yeet*
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 22nd, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers You're both in my thoughts 💙 

hearts-hugs.gif

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 April 22nd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul


all-my-love-you.gif

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP April 23rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul @amiableBunny4016 

sending-love.gif

love you both 💜

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 23rd, 2025

@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016

friends-hug.gif

💙

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 7th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 Hey Little Bunny 💙 I almost forgot 😲

happybirthday-birthday.gif

I hope that today is a good day. Filled with good things. Lots of love and happiness. 

fun-celebration.gif

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP May 7th, 2025

@amiableBunny4016 

*pops in* beanieee 💜 

bunny.gif

ik i alr sang the birthday song in our other space but im going to do it again 😈 *sings the happy birthday song out of tune* 🎶 happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday dear bunny wunny bunser wunser bunny beanie bun vi B bob leggg jerryyy kneeeeee XD XD happy birthday to youuuuu 🎵 

halloween-birthday.gif

love-i-love-you-so-much.gif

Hope your doing something nice for yourself today 💜 You deserve it. <3 Ik revision is a big meanie panini but since its beanies birthday you take some time for you today too yeah? 💜 

img-4312_1746643030.jpeg

💜 💜