Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Space for soul and bunny

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 January 3rd, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

hi soul , sorry if you uncomfy with this forum. It's just a space for me and you to communicate and check in on each other/chat ❤️ if you don't like this or feel uncomfy please feel free to report it/get it deleted or I can ask to get it deleted . You have been a real help for me in forums and I appreciate you ❤️ your in my thoughts. *Sends good vibes if okay* 

Your awesome!

Bunny 

151
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 Hey you - has it really been this long since either of us has been here? I'm sorry I haven't checked in sooner.  How are you Bunny? 

14 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

oh nothing. dealing with an abusive man. im not very active recently so.... nothing to be sorry about.

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 I wish - well tbh - I wish I could convince you to report them both to the authorities but I also know things aren't that simple. But I wish they were


5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

So how's life going for you? I saw your post about the snow 

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 I'm having a hard time right now tbh - I can't seem to get my head into a good place and I'm not even really sure why. Complicated emotions and lost time. Thank you for asking though 💙

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Aww :') the mind is a prison that feels impossible to escape. Complex emotions and feelings can be so overwhelming and confusing :/ I understand how you feel. *sends comfort beams if okay* is anything triggering this or do these thoughts/feelings come and go? 💙

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 There were a few triggers last week but tbh these thoughts are always there - sometimes its just easier to ignore them 

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

It's easy to ignore them :') but I wonder if that makes it worse or better? Sometimes I find ignoring them makes me feel worse 💙 your feelings matter and are valid soul. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Before you worry... It's not even that bad. I just have limits on how much I eat and get beaten. It's nothing that bad. :') he is just ....

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 He's a monster. Anybody who lays hands on a kid is. He should be arrested and so should she for putting you in this position and I'm sorry I say things I probably shouldn't and I get reactive. It's only because I care about you - you're my friend and I only want good things for you. And I want so badly to help and it frustrates me because it's like I'm on another planet and there's nothing I can do to help

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Bro gave me bread and water and made me sit on the floor. And then tipped the water on my head. I get one meal a day. That's apperantly the limit.  If social services come to this house.. we are all done for. 

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 They would be done for - you and your brother would be safe. Not that the system is 100% safe but they would be on the radar then. At the same time - I'm not there I'm sure there's probably more to it than what I know or think

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

I'm scared :') he.. I think he wants me to go naked. And it's freaking me out. 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 That in itself say more about him than anything. No adult should want that. And that she's ok with it makes me sick to my stomach because it sounds like they're attempting to groom you. They're predators 

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

🥺 You feel guilty for not helping. Nooooo. Soul, your presence is all I could ask for 💙

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

I want to cry in someone's arms.

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 *offers safe hugs* I wish there was something I could do to keep you safe 💙 

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

*Hugs* 💙 

Bruh it's the first time in a long time I actually feel hungry 😅

4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 I hope you're able to eat something? 

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah... Hopefully ... As long as I beg him 

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 Nobody should have to beg someone to be able to eat 😞

It was like that when I was a kid. Do they ever leave you alone? Like leave the house?  I used to hide a couple slices of bread here and there when mine weren't around. Do you think that's something you might be able to do? 

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

really? was your childhood really like that? im sorry :( im fine. not hungry anymore. i can survive without food and water. water will just get poured over my head anyways. this guy wants to follow me to the toilets... such a weirdo. i cant hide anywhere

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 There was worse. Food was just part of it. I relate to alot of the things you talk about. Please don't be sorry ok? And it's not fine because you can't survive without food and water. You're not an air plant. He's definitely a sicko Bunny. And I'm afraid for you because it builds up. He'll cross that line and I'm afraid she won't protect you 

I know there's probably times when you can't reply right away because of him. I understand ok? There's never any pressure to reply back 

6 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

he divorced me. :') after seeing me naked and taking pictures. and abusing the *** out of me. he left the house. 

5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

life lesson: dont force your kids to get married to *** people

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 Oh Bunny I'm so sorry he did those things to you. He definitely a very sick person. Seriously ? He left? I'm glad he left. I hope he stays gone and damn her for bringing him into your life in the first place and putting you in this situation. Damn her for not taking care of you and being a proper parent 

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

........i dont know how to feel

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 There's probably a lot of different thoughts and feelings you're having right now maybe? Relief that he's gone but maybe some thoughts of what's wrong with you that he left? You said he took pictures of you? Just - be careful ok? The pictures are alittle worrying. He's a pervert and has friends that are the same

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Who gives ***? My life is already ruined as it is. :') I just have to get used to it..... I wish I could chase him down. Or do something. I'm just taking a break from myself. Staring out of the window is the only thing left of me. Wondering where he ism what his thoughts are.. what was he thinking.. why do I exist.. why didnt I tell him something.. why didn't my mom say anything.. same old questions surround me. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 I don't understand. Why would you want chase him down? What would you have told him? What do you think she would have said about what? 

Um I worry because there's a problem with trafficking and it's every where. It scares me to think someone could take the wrong kind of interest and take you


5 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul


Idk. my mind gets dangerous :') i wish he did something worse. I wish he just... did it. 

Oh well.... :') what could possibly go wrong....
4 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 No Little Bunny you don't wish that. There is nothing in the world that would ever make you deserve that 

I think it's a good thing that you know those thoughts are dangerous 💙

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

your like my big sister. aren't you? 💙 i dont know soul.... there isnt one time where i felt uncomfy with you or hurt by what you say.... thank you. i feel a bit better after talking to you today :) 

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad I've never made you uncomfortable or hurt you in anyway. And I'm definitely glad that talking with me has made you feel alittle bit better

I do have to tell you and hopefully this doesn't make you uncomfortable but I'm actually more of a big brother than a big sister 💙

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

oh ***. sorry. woops! i was always scared to ask pronouns and that. 😭 pfft... that was a mistake. im sorry if that caused any uncomfy feelings. a big brother it is then. hehe. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 Aww no worries Little Bunny and no it didn't make me uncomfortable in anyway 💙 A lot of people think the same tbh because of my empathy lol. I actually feel bad when I have to correct people on it 😬 I just don't want to mislead anyone 

6 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

lol. awww. i can see why you might feel that way. you is awesome the way you are! 💙 so you doing anything fun this week? enjoying the snow? 

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you :) I think you're pretty awesome too 💙

I have a new "house" room thing I'm working on - like on my thread. And tomorrow I have a chat I host here every Wednesday. Other than that it's just normal chores

How about you? Are you on break from school now? I remember you said something about having time off from school for a couple of weeks

4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

oooooo 💙 sounds like your busy being an adult. omg.... i cant wait to move to the adults side. lol. then i could join in and be the silly bunny i love to be :p

oh this weeks off. so im just stuck at home. lol. i'm just tryna recover and pick myself up. nothing much i do on 7cups. so just get back to eating properly and looking after my brother. i have a few games i want to play with him. just to get him to feel comfortable, talking about things with me 💙 i haven't given him attention in a while because of stuff.

3 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

Also getting school revision together :') because I have tests/exams when I go back 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 I wish you could join in the chat now - I see threads about how bad the chats are over in teenie town and I feel so bad that there's no real place for you to go to be heard

I'm glad you have some time to recover and hopefully relax and hang out with your brother. And playing games with him sounds really nice and definitely a good way to reconnect with him. I hope you both have fun! 
1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah. Teenie side can get a bit defensive and argumentative. I tend to just lurk 😅 it's better than getting into trouble lol. I find it I get myself involved I will get hurt. 

How is oldie side rooms? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 That definitely doesn't sound very helpful. I'd lurk too if it was like that tbh. Yeah speaking your mind or disagreeing with the group does seem to cause trouble. I lurk now sometimes anyway lol. Sometimes I just like to be there. That illustration that you're not alone thing

Well the adult rooms can be that way too. But aside from the SR and the MCR which they're often super busy - the rooms are a little more relaxed usually and there's a lot of nice chats going on

6 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Aww that's good :) it's nice to have some relaxed rooms. Hehe 💙 Teen Community room sometimes has some lovely conversations going on but overall teenie side has been a little more quiet recently. And even if it is busy it often ends with conflict ✨ so I don't really bother much. 

Forums is kinda our home 💙 hehehe. 🏡 

( I hope I'm not tiring you out with so much talking lol. Remember you can take a break and don't have to reply extremely quick. But your also Always welcome here hehe 💙)

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 Tbh the whole site has been kind of quiet lately. I know it comes and goes but it feels weird when it happens. I do prefer the forums though. I think I've spent a lot of my time at cups in the forums

Sometimes the chats move way too fast to keep up let alone throw my two cents in lol. The arrows for people helps keep replies alittle more focused so that's kind of cool 

You're not tiring me out but thank you :) the same goes for you too ok? It's probably getting late where you are so I understand too if you fall asleep or just want some down time before 💙
4 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah 💙 forums are more likely to be nicer lol. Pms/chatrooms can be a little ups and downsie hehe 💙 is it early there 😮

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 13th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 At the moment it's 6:47 pm. So yeah fairly early. Oh PMs can be - interesting to say the least lol. Does the teen side have it's own forum section? I wish there was a way that we could have a mixed chat room occasionally for discussions. I'm sure it's probably impossible to put together but I think it would be nice if we could. Although I can think of a thousand different ways it could go wrong 😬

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 14th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

forum section? there is the teens only forum section/community i guess. yeah, i wish that too. oh well...... :') 

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 14th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

anyways im gonna get some sleep (im sleep deprived) and hope i dont get nightmares about him. have a good evening on your side! <3 stay safe. talk soon! <3 *sends comfort beams* thank you for being your wonderful self 💙 


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 14th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 I hope you get some nightmare free peaceful sleep 💙 you deserve it

You stay safe too ok? It was nice talking with you today 😊 

*sends peaceful sleep vibes* Night Little Bunny 💙

User Profile: honestFan5149
honestFan5149 February 17th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 Hi Bunny! Thank you so much for reaching out and creating this safe space for us to connect and check in with each other. I genuinely appreciate your consideration and kindness. It means a lot to know that our interactions have been helpful for you, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to be of assistance. Your thoughtfulness and positive energy are truly uplifting, and I gladly accept the good vibes you're sending my way. Please know that I'm here for you whenever you need someone to talk to or just to chat. Let's continue to support each other and spread positivity. You're awesome too! Take care and keep shining bright!

1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 17th, 2024

@honestFan5149

Hi there, although I do appreciate your message this is @mytwistedsoul and bunnies space. :')  if you would like to communicate with me further I would appreciate if you do it in my diary thread (Click here). I know I didn't make this clear I'm sorry. Thank you so much for your kindness and appreciation tho! :) your kindness and compassion means the world to me.

Bunny :) 

load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 17th, 2024

I'm so confused. 

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 17th, 2024

... Even people who I don't know apperantly like/appreciate me 🤷‍♀️

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 17th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 They see all the good things you've done to contribute to the site 💙

2 replies
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 OP February 17th, 2024

@mytwistedsoul

pfft...... lmao. 💙 

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 17th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016 *nods sagely* yep it's true 

load more
load more
load more