Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Space to chat with @Tinywhisper11

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt March 19th, 2024

Hey @Tinywhisper11. I hope you're doing OK. 

I have been a bad friend to you, I'm so sorry. My mental health has been getting worse and worse since February and that's why I was so inconsistent and tried to leave cups. My depression gpt reslly bad and i was feeling suicidal very often. I feel so ashamed of myself. I hope we can start being friends again. I really appreciated your company and you are still one of the kindest and greatest person I ever met. I understand if you don't want to talk to me because i have been so inconsistent.  I just hope you're doing OK and are happy❤️

173
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 2nd, 2024

I don't really go into the ice breakers. I don't really  have this type of humor.

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 2nd, 2024

I wanted to share some pictures with you. Today I've been walking around in my neighborhood and saw this pretty wisteria.  It's so beautiful omg. I genuinely have no idea why it's sideways 😭 I hope you will be able to see it anyways. 

20240401-190239_1712095133.jpg

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 2nd, 2024

And yesterday after a veryyy long time I tried to draw again. It was a very quick drawing but it felt good to try it again. But it also made me sad as it triggered the memories of a younger and happier me before my life turned horrible. 

It's sideways once again! I really can't figure out how to make it normal. 

It's a drawing of an an actress from a miniseries that I really like The Queen's Gambit. I love chess so I really enjoyed the miniseries 😂

20240401-232946_1712095402.jpg

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 3rd, 2024

@schrodingerscattt awww that photo is beautiful😍 thanks for showing me ❤ and wow! Are you kidding, a quick sketch!!! Damn! Girl you got talent😍❤ it might have bought up some bad memories. But after you drew it, did you feel proud/happy of this piece of art you created?? That book just put it down and read it another time, read a fun book. Ooo! There's books where you can choose what the character does next, so you choose the way the story turns out. They look like pretty cool books. Song recomendations🤔🤔 how about I give you a couple of country artist s to look up😁 I love country music ❤ ok so zac Brown band, Garth Brooks and Alison krauss. Try them😁 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 did you go to starbucks today?! I had to go and get xrays and stuff done. I had 2 lots of bloods taken within 8 days of each other recently. There's some sort of infection in my chest. So my carers gone to pick up my new meds the doctor gave me yoday, a week of antibiotics and a six weeks course of steroids 😟 they hope to know more by friday. But don't worry about me, I get sick alot ❤what is your apartment decorated like?? Do you like decorating. I'm getting my room decorated the gardener is actually helping me do it. He thought it would be fun if we did it together. So we are doing it slowly, but it is fun😁 we painted the ceiling blue, one wall red (that's gonna be my cowboy wall) 😁 then a glittery blue wall we are still working on and the other 2 walls are a pretty purple. I also have to rethink and design and make the guinea pigs cage ❤ it's all quite fun 😁

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

My phone just deleted my message. Screw this. 

I was saying that it must be really tough for you. But you're much stronger than these stupid health issues. I hope everything will get better for your health.

I used to like decorating my room but not anymore. My room is literally empty. There's my bed and a chair. That's it. And grey walls with no posters. 

You room decoration sounds really nice! I would love to see pictures of it if you would like to show but it's totally ok if you don't.  


load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Awww thank you❤️❤️❤️ it actually made me feel good to draw again but then the memories just came in😭. But I definitely felt so proud and happy with the result. 

I heard that about movies but not books. I tried it once with movies and it sucked. There were not many options at all and I hated them all and how it turned out😂

Thank you! I never heard of them. I'm gonna check them out. I don't have Amazon music though. Only Spotify, the free version because I'm broke😂😭

load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 3rd, 2024

 That was my drink at Starbucks.  It's a Matcha tea latte.  It's like green tea but with loads of milk. It's really tasty and actually the only drink i take at Starbucks because the others are just disgusting 😂 and too overpirced. Like i don't want to pay 7 euros for a drink😭 but there's free wifi. And that's great😁 and the waitors are so sweet. 20240302-180255_1712178901.jpg

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 3rd, 2024

I just wanted to ask you. Can I vent to you? I have so much things going on. My kental health is plummeting and I have no one to confine in. I feel like I'm gonna explode if I will keep it inside me. I literally have no idea what to do. I just want to vent at least. To get this out of my system.  

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 4th, 2024

I'm gonna vent a bit. I feel so lonely right now. It's crazy how it can physically hurt. I can feel the emptiness in my chest😞 it's so hard to try, try, try and change your situation but seeing no results. But nothing comes easy in life unfortunately.  Only probably if your are born with supportive and rich parents but even that I'd not a guarantee for your life to be easy. 

It really, really sucks. 

I already reached doit to everyone I could think of. They are all busy with work or have their own life problems. I guess imma go to a local homeless person in my area and just talk about life with them😭 I noticed homeless people have a lot of wisdom actually.  Not the scary ones that yell at you obviously.  But they have been through a lot and me suffering right now, I have empathy for them. 

It's so weird to have acquired empathy.  I used to not think much about all the people that struggle in the world but now I do. I don't know if that's a great thing tho. Because kind people are prone to be manipulated and I don't want that to happen. It's sad how in society it's the mwna ones that go further than the kind ones, just because they are immoral enough to get what they want. 

I also hate how where I live working hard is not encouraged. Women think they can marry a rich man and that's it. 

That is so wrong. 

It pisses me off that people here are not ambitious. 

I want to get out of this hellhole. 

By the way, today I had less nightmares! But I will take again some sleeping meds to help me have the energy I need during the day. 

I will also have my periods soon and  it is such a huge blow to my mood. I am really SAD. I already have depression and now I have to dela with sadness premium😂 and menstrual cramps. They hurt a lot. Yesterday I literally couldn't walk because of the sharp pain. 

I also went to my gp!! And he gave me a contact of two psychiatrist I can see. I am in between being excited and being scared. 

But I want to help and get finally better. 

I also got stuck yesterday, in a negative thinking loop. I thought so much about why is life so unfair. Because it really is. The only thing I  found on the internet was not to compare my life to others and be grateful for the little things I have. But it didn't explain how to dela with the pain of wanting to have something and not being able to get it( for me it's a loving and supportive family). I wanted it so much. And I never got it. But at least my dad supports me financially which is great right? But it all feels so damn empty. 

Why do I need tons of clothes for if I  can't have a conversation with him. He doesn't even check in on me. 

It hurts so so much. And when I was in a hospital once, when I got home he didn't even ask em how I was doing!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so heartbreaking. He *** ignored it and acted like nothing happened.  How could he do that? Because something DID happen. And you know, all the health problems and even my depression are a result of my parent's Avoidance and neglect. They favorite method is to AVOID AND IGNORE everything. And just act like nothing happened. My dad once confessed to me that he thought my depression would go away on its own. *** him. 

I struggle so much with the why question. Why me? What have I done to deserve it? And I guess it's even more painful to realize that I have doen nothing to deserve it and that it is simply the family that I got. They still gave me life but it's so dman painful to see how they treat me. It's crazy to think that so many things could have been prevented if it wasn't for their neglect. I could have had friends when I was a kid, I could have been happy with myself and not hate myself. I could have been confident. But no. It is not what happened. Acceptance is so hard and painful. It really puts Mr even deeper into depression when I read articles about what to do to feel better and people say, tlak to a loved one or your family. I DON'T HAVE THAT!!!!! And even though I'm happy my  dad is ready to pay for the psychiatrist, he still doesn't want to communicate with me!!! He just treats me like a house plant or a house cat!!! And I don't even tlak about my mother because she is like a non existent ghost that does everything my dad says and from time to time says very hurtful and damaging things. 

I still cannot grasp the fact that my other aunt and uncle live literally in the same building!!!! But never invite me over! What the ***?? 

It's just the meanest thing ever. 

Bro. I don't even have a family. 

Screw that. 

Also, you say that Seven cups is like a family but I don't feel this way😭 I don't even actually know how it feels like to be in a loving family. I'm so used to this cold neglect. 

I sometimes think my parents had me just because society told them to. Because ot was THE thing to do to have kids. But they didn't think about the consequences.  Which is sad. 

And my other uncle, the memory of him still hurts. Why has he abandoned me? I trusted him! I thought he was there for me! I needed his support but he couldn't give it to me. 

I should forget him completely because the memory of him just hurts. 


I don't know what happened with the colors. I don't know how I did it😂😂😂


I jope you're doing OK and have a nice day. 



3 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 4th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt

It turned out ok actually.  When I was typing it was red😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 4th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt hugs you tightly ❤yes it's ok to vent  here, I'm here for you. It's nice to just know someone is listening and someone cares ❤i definitely care ❤ I might not always know what to say, but I'm listening and I love you ❤ that Starbucks drink looks disgusting😂 I'm sorry😂 I will show you pictures of my room when it's done😁 yeah life is not fair, and definitely not easy. We more or less got to make our own way in life. We can make it good, I'm sure we will eventually. Be careful talking to strangers young lady!!!!!!

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 4th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Nooo you're breaking my heart right now😭 I love this drink so much😂 but yeah it looks kinda shady😂😂😂 but so tasty. But you like more coffee right? I don't really like the taste of it. And it's not helping me to wake up. 

You're right. We have to make our own way in life. How tho is the question. Sometimes it feels like all hope is lost. But there sure is a way right. 

Yeah, I'm gonna he careful. Especially in Marseille the proper here are so rude and mean and crime is really big here. I really don't feel great here. But hopefully I'm gonna move out soon. And for now we have our beautiful house❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


load more
load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 4th, 2024

BTW I don't know if you like palm trees but can we have something like this in our garden? It looks so peaceful. I would love spending my time there and just chilling😎😎😎 

ce1b3cf5-5bee-4b65-abe1-39d2218a1b08_1712244880.jpeg

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 5th, 2024

Hello. Today is such an f up day. I want to d   I   e. 

I genuinely do. I feel like life is not for me. I am failing hard at everything. I feel like I haven't even been given a chance at a normal life. Why life hates me?I genuinely feel that God is making fun of me. Whyyyyy? I genuinely hate everything.  I'm gonna cry for several hours this evening.  

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 7th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt I'll cry with you 😭😭 I've been struggling the past few days, really bad tw) had to have my wrist glued back together  this morning, I had a accident with my craft knife😟 sometimes it's hard to understand God's plan, but one-day we will know why. I believe there is a reason, there must be a reason. And hopefully soon  when we find our way in life, we'll discover more about it. Don't give up ❤ we can do this together.  Yesssss I love palm trees😍 I have an indoor palm tree😁 I named him kuana leaves. He's really cool. We'll have a beautiful garden with our beautiful home. We gonna love in our own palace, and we will be like beautiful princesses😊❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you for this sweet message! I swear, reading your messages is like therapy. 

I needed a break so that's why i took some time to respond. I still don't have much energy to talk though. 

I'm so sorry for what happened. I hope you're doing better. Here, that's flowers for you. Hope you like them. 

I hope you jad a greta day today. What have you done today? And how are your guinea pigs doing? 

daffodil-aesthetic_1712676181.jpeg

load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 11th, 2024

Hey girl. I hope you're doing Ok❤️ I just wanted to say that you're the best friend I ever had. I love you so much. I'm really, really grateful to have you in my life. I know we both have struggles in life and go through tough times, but we can make it together! I'm sure it will get better for both of us. Maybe I'm just a hypocrite because I'm crying of sadness right now, but I'm sure we will be OK. I just passed my exam in PE(I will have many more coming soon) and my dad didn't even congratulate me. I'm just sitting here crying my eyes out. 

But well, it will get better IT HAS TO. 

So, I just wanted to say that you are the bestest possible friend EVER! You are amazing! Your so kind and also very wise. You have such a great soul and personality.  

I hope your doing OK. And also, I'm always here for you if you need me. We will help each other go through these tough times❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 11th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt awwww daffodils 😍 you remembered their my favourite ❤ sorry haven't replyed sooner. The accident I had with knife, wasn't a accident, I've been really struggling. But today I'm doing ok 🙂 yaaaaaay! You passed pe that's awsome ❤❤ well done🎉🎉🎊 that's one down, I'm so proud of you ❤ ignore your dad. Don't let him get to you. You did fantastic, it's celebrating time, not crying. Wipe s your tears away, and hugs you tightly ❤❤ do you know what this means! It means you deserve a celebration tea from starbucks ❤❤ when is your next exam?? The guinea pigs are doing great ❤ I  love watching and cuddling them up, they are funny little things ❤ I say out and watched the sunrise today😁 it's actually quite warm out there. And I saw some buzzards. You often see them fly back and forth the mountains. They have the sweetest sound. It's like a gentle caw sound. Other than that I've been doing the same as you, battling with my mind. Hugs you tightly ❤

load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 11th, 2024

I'm still do sad rn. I know it's about him but that HURTS😭 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 11th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt I'm so sorry sweetie😥 I know it hurts. Out of all the people in the world, your parents should be showering you with love and pride right now. I don't understand how some people can be so cruel😥 but I love you ❤ and I'm very very proud of you ❤

load more