Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Space to chat with @Tinywhisper11

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt March 19th, 2024

Hey @Tinywhisper11. I hope you're doing OK. 

I have been a bad friend to you, I'm so sorry. My mental health has been getting worse and worse since February and that's why I was so inconsistent and tried to leave cups. My depression gpt reslly bad and i was feeling suicidal very often. I feel so ashamed of myself. I hope we can start being friends again. I really appreciated your company and you are still one of the kindest and greatest person I ever met. I understand if you don't want to talk to me because i have been so inconsistent.  I just hope you're doing OK and are happy❤️

173
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 14th, 2024

Hey. Sorry for relying late. I'm struggling a lot with my mental health. I hope you're doing OK. Thank you so much for your sweet message. It warms my heart to know that i matter at least to someone. That feels great!

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 14th, 2024

I still have so many exams to pass! And it's really hard to study with my mental health. I still have 4 to pass. That's a lot. And it's sooo hard. But I will make it. I don't know why but I just have this feeling that I will make it. 

Lately I've been off cups because I've been kinda drowning in self pity. Thinking about how I don't deserve what's happening and etc. How much I wish things were different but it won't change my reality. My actions will. 

Today I'm just gonna try to go through the day💪

Also, I wanted to share, don't know if you struggle with it too, I am literally terrified of nightime now.

I am just scared to go to sleep. Just the fact that if I go to sleep will make tomorrow arrive sooner makes me much more depressed.  

But I'm trying everything I can to feel better. I reached out to literally all my old acquaintances and hope they will reply. I just really need some support. 

I really hope you're doing OK bestie❤️ I wish I could me more present to help you and cheer you up but I'm really struggling myself. But know that you're not alone. We are both suffering together ❤️  but we WILL make it through!!! We are so strong. And we HAVE to get our cottage in the woods after all. I wish you a great rest of your dayyyy.

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 14th, 2024

I have no idea why the pic is sideways but here's the view from my window. Sending you lots of sunny vibes and lots of love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
17130971725456916818992264068543_1713097192.jpg

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 14th, 2024

Hey. Just wanted to vent a bit. I'm really sad but I'm trying my best to cheer myself up. Usually music helps a bit but not today. It's making me feel even more sick. I just want to go to the library so bad but it's closed unfortunately.  And today, as it's Sunday, all the coffeshops are closed. And I have no one to hang out with. And to top it all my Russian relative is busy and can't talk to me😭

I also wrote a loooong message to someone yesterday and she saw it but didn't reply. That hurts. But well. 

It's just so upsetting that I will never know how a rela family feels like. That's why I want to get better first and then help people to feel better and try to make a positive difference in this world. 

I hope I'm at least helping you to feel better. 

I know how hard it is to talk to others when you feel bad. The only thing you feel like doing is isolating, but pleaaaase, if you ever feel very sad or have a lot of negative thoughts you can vent to me. I will listen, I promise. Anyways I am always here for you❤️❤️❤️



4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 15th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt hi sweetie ❤ I am not afraid of going to sleep, cause the next day is to much to wanna think anything about. But I do go to sleep before the world turns dark. That's what scared me. But then watching the sunrise in the morning is my favourite thing. It's like a huge relief, I made it through the dark. I always wake up happy ready for whatever today brings ❤ that's my focus , too🙂 I want to be able to help others, in any way I can. It's just getting a bit better mentally, so I can help more people. Sorry you had a bad few days😥 and yes I have every confidence in you ❤ you will pass your exams, your gonna do great ❤ and that's just the start of a better life ❤hugs you tightly ❤

3 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I love your mindset!!! I use to overthink too much about all the things that can go wrong during the next day and then I'm scared to go to sleep. I actually very rarely see the sunrise. I don't wake up that early. But you actually motivated me, so I might TRY to do it. Not sure if it will work😂 I love watching the sunset tho. It's really pretty. 

I'm so happy you're doing a bit better. You're such an amazing person with a kind soul and you're helping so many people on cups! Your positivity is really contagious. Thanks to you I started to be more grateful for the little things and this practice has changed my life for the better❤️ So thank you so so much for that!!

Thank you for believing in me❤️❤️❤️ 

It really means a looooottt!! 

Have an amazing evening bestie✨️✨️✨️

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt awww your so sweet ❤ I love you too bestie ❤❤ I bet the sunset is just as beautiful as the sunrise. I don't ever watch the sunset. So you can watch the sunset I'll watch the sunrise😁 it's day 2 of stormy weather here. So I'm just having a relaxing lazy day 😁❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Hey. That's a great deal😁 you watch the sunrise and me the sunset. Is it me, or does it sound like some Disney princess movie plot? Because we are real life princesses ✨️✨️✨️😁

Here the weather is windy. It's not a storm but just a very strong wind that I hate because it make sme feel so cold and my hair is flying around whenever i go outside😂

I've been kind of struggling lately. 

As I said I struggle a lot with going to sleep because I am just terrified that a new day will come. I think i will get back on my skeeping meds for some time. 

I also tried to meet new people more and it's starting to pay off but it's a long process.  And I've already got disappointed by some people that I thought I could trust but on reality no. 

I also saw a beautiful bird on a tree yesterday.  I think it's called a sparrow in English but I'm not sure. 

I've also tried to work on my victim mentality.  You know these kind of thoughts: " why me", "this is so unfair", "my life is ruined","the world sucks". This type of thinking just makes me hate life so I try my best to be grateful but lately it has been particularly hard. 

If life would be a video game than my life would be super hard mode. 

But I wish that people at least were kinder to each other. Obviously illnesses and other problems would still exist but we need much more human kindness in this world. 


load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 17th, 2024

And also, if I remember correctly you have Amazon music. Do you like it? I have been thinking about getting it but I am not sure. 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 17th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt yes we do need more kind, good and caring people in this world. And you know what it starts with us two ❤ we can make the world a better place, we can change a person's life. 🙂❤ and yes we are definitely princesses 😊 it's ok to not feel positive, or good about life sometimes, but your trying your best, and that's all you can do, I'm super proud of you. If my life was a computer game, I'd grab all the extra lives and hearts, and cheat codes. And give them all to you ❤ Amazon music is the best! No adverts, you can listen to practically every song in the world. Download complete albums to listen to off line. You can make playlists watch pod casts. It's really cool. ❤ the doctor is coming to see me today. My tounge is swollen and I have to stick it out to breathe 😥. I feel like 💩. But I'm sure I'll be fine 😁❤ if it helps remember this is a safe place for you to vent and get your thoughts out 🙂

disney-ariel.gif

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

It ameks me want to cry. And my favorite Disney princess is Ariel! How do you knowww?! You're a magician😂

I'm so sorry You're not doing great. I haven't been doing great either. It feels like no matter what I'm trying to do it gets worse. So we're both struggling. But we are STRONG besties and we will GET THROUGH THIS. I've been crying a lot today honestly. The loneliness is real. Tomorrow I have my depression support group online and it's literally my saving grace right now. I also got ice skating classes(I just started last week) I freaking love it and now I'm gonna practice every Saturday! I also convinced finally my sad to let me go to a psychologist so I am going to see one. Because I literally have been feeling worse and worse and had a lot of thoughts about un@aliving myself. Gosh I feel bad even saying it. But it's just the pain that sometimes gets too much. I miraculously feel a bit better right now, thank you you tube, so I mastered the energy to reply. I wish I could have replied sooner but really didn't have the energy. 

I also struggle with my personal hygiene like washing my hair and stuff like that because I literally have no energy. It sucks. And then I always get stuck in a negative thinking loop about how my life could have been different if I had different and supportive parents. Do you too sometimes think about how your life would be if some events would not happen? I don't know if I'm the only person that thinks about it😭 but it makes me so heartbroken that I should stopppp. 

I also literally got out of my way to reach out to EVERYBODY I knew and to no avail. One person just GHOSTED me(that kind of hurt) and the others are too busy to see me. Great. I am extremely upset. If only I had a supportive network I could have been a happy and successful individual.  And not stuck in this misery. I genuinely CANNOT see any positives in this situation.  Well, actually I do. I met you,my best friend of all time ❤️ and developed my social and communication skills. It also motivated me to try new hobbies I wouldn't have tried otherwise. 

But I still cannot get over the hurt my parents and my extended family made me feel. It's crazy. 

It hurts physically.  

It's like breaking me from the inside. 

And by the way I think I will get Amazon music. It sounds really good and I love listening to podcasts!! 

I think I said everything. I still have so many things to vent about but I won't do it now otherwise it would be a novel😂

Actually why not write a book huh? I can monetize my pain. Sounds great. But who would read it tho😂

I should just go to sleep right now. 

Have a great day bestie. 

load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 20th, 2024

Hey. I wanted to let you know that I am struggling so much lately and I have a lot of thoughts about un@living myself. I am just at my limit. Life made too much fun of me and kicked me around too much

I need a lot of interest for myself now. I doubt i will ever make it alive. I'm so sorry but right now I just hit rock bottom. It's sad that my life is such misery but well not everybody can be happy i guess. I'm going through literal *** right now. I never knew a human being can suffer that much. It's just horrible. Now I'm gonna go. Hope I will still stay around. 

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 20th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt hugs you tightly ❤ once you've hit rock bottom, only one way left to go, and that's up ❤ I know it's hard sweetie, but your doing so well.🙂 seeing a psychologist I think is a smart move, hopefully it will really help you. What are the waiting lists s to get an appointment like?? And a depression support group that sounds great too ❤ see the great thing about you is no matter how low you feel, you never actually give up, that's because you are destined for great things, unknown to us yet, but one-day it will be clear ❤❤ ice skating! That does look fun, can you ice skate at all?? It must be a great feeling to just glide along the ice. That's a great new hobby, well done ❤ you know I've been told by lots of people to write a book, I've been thinking a lot about it recently. I wouldn't be able to publish a book, or let people read it, till probably after I leave this life. It wouldn't be safe for me. If you write a book, the first person who would want to read it, would be me ❤❤

5 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you,thank you,thank you for this beautiful message. I will have an urgent appointment next week!! Hope it goes well. I texted someone and she agreed to call me tomorrow! I hope she will be able to listen to my pain and not dismiss it like everybody else. Yes I do know how to ice skate but not a on a professional level yk. 

I get why it might be dangerous for you to publish this book. I never asked you questions about your past and just got bits here and there form your forum posts. It seems horrific to be honest. I totally get it if you don't want to talk about it but if you ever need to unload or just vent about it, please do it because I don't want you to struggle alone. 

I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you. You are single handedly restoring my faith in humans and you are my best friend in the entire world. 


4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 21st, 2024

@schrodingerscattt your my bestestest friend too ❤ I love you ❤ I bet you'll be a professional iceskater in a few months  ❤🙂 awww I hope your friend s phone call goes well, and you get to meet up and do girly things ❤❤ emergency appointment that's good. I know your probably nervous about the appointment, but try not to hold back, let it all out. I hope your depression group goes well today ❤❤ gives you princess hugs ❤

aurora-snow-white.gif

3 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I just cannot express my gratitude to have you in my life😭❤️ your messages are THERAPY for me. 

I wish I was a professional ice skater but I don't have enough time to dedicate for it. And anyways I just wanna do it for the fun! And the feeling 9f gliding on ice is so cool! But not everybody like it. 

The call went well! She's such a talker actually and we talked for an hour and a half. I'm just doubting whether I should keep talking to her. She gave me good advice but in the same time we don't have anything in common and don't have the same goals in life. I would prefer being surrounded by more like minded people but I don't know. She's just a kind and talkative person. What do you think I should do? You're my personal adviser now😁 and you're getting paid by 60 ice cream an hour! Is that enough or you want more?😁😁😁

My head hurts now because of high anxiety.  And I have to force myself studying nonetheless 😭 I have a test soon. 

And today I went to a yoga class and it was so nice. It helped me to move and go out of the house a bit. The weather is fantastic today. It's sunny and not too hot. But a bit windy but it's ok. 

How are you doing today? And do you have any new artworks? I would love to see them. 

And what about drawing a common drawing? Like you draw one part and I draw the other. But thay would be hard to do online. Never mind,I'm having weird ideas because of my headache😂

Gives you a big princess hug❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 22nd, 2024

@schrodingerscattt 60 icecreams an hour🤔🤔 yep! Yep! I think that should be enough😂😂 a joined drawing 🤔🤔 let me have a think about that one.  My carers just showed me a clip of one of this year's Britains got talent auditions (it's a tv show competition) and a bunch of kids with brain tumours, a couple of kids were blind and you could tell how ill some looked, led by this 8 year old boy and his family,the other ill kids, medical staff and teachers. They did a quoir performance of a song called, a million dreams. The whole audience was in tears😊 it was so heartwarming and emotional to watch ❤ there are some incredible people in this world ❤ I've watched a few clips like that before, songs sung from a quoir of military wives ❤ and a quoir of families that got together to sing about their missing children, with pictures of the missing people in the background. People are amazing ❤ so very brave ❤🙂 it makes my heart smile ❤ I'm doing ok ❤ 😁 a chatty friend, well that might be interesting, it's nice to have a variety of people in your life, so I don't know, maybe give it one more shot then see how you feel about her ❤don't study to hard, take breaks when needed. You have a very clever, brilliant brain. You got this, your gonna pass all your exams, no doubt ❤❤ I love you ❤

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you. That seems like an interesting performance.  I actually want to check this out on you tube when I will have more time. I just wanted to ask you,you don't have to answer of you don't want to, why are you not allowed on you tube? I know that there are so many toxic social media out there but you tube seems so harmless. Sorry if it was an insensitive question. I just want to understand your situation a bit better but it's totally OK if you dodon'want to talk about it. 

Tomorrow I'm having my second ice skating lesson!!!! So excited! And tomorrow afternoon I'm gonna meet up with an acquaintance! I'm so happy about it too. 

But internally I'm still struggling a lot. I had so many negative and dark thoughts today. Sometimes it's hard to see the beauty in life when you're in pain you know. But well, who knows, maybe IT WILL get better. Anyways I gotta keep going and keep up my efforts. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 24th, 2024

Hey. I feel like ***. My life is the worst life ever. I don't know how can you stay positive in a situation like yours. I feel like I am not going to stay alive for much longer. I achieved my limit of pain that I can endure and I am slowly breaking apart. I reached out to EVERYOBODY I could. But nobody helped me. I am done. I hate this world. De@th is much better than life.

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 24th, 2024

Why do I have such a bad life? Why do I have abusive parents that make me want to un@alive myself? Why me? What has I done? And honestly I don't belive in a God. It's impossible that such a cruel *** idiot exist. He is not *** real and I am tired of people telling me God works in mysterious ways or whatever. *** him. If he is real he is just cruel. I could have been a happy,healthy and well adjusted individual but my parents ruined me. I have no future.  NOTHING. I am destined for misery,pain and failure. I have NOTHING. All my talents are for nothing. My parents couldn't *** care less. I don't want to d@ie but I literally don't know what to do anymore. I feel so hopeless and in pain. I am in so so so much pain. And honestly you are MUCH better than me. You are kind,optimistic, you always try to help others. I feel like a victim all the time,I want to complain and cry, and I am pessimistic to the my core. I *** hate everything and wish I didn't wake up this morning. I am the most horrible, person on earth and I don't deserve to live. Even my own parents hate me what's the point of keeping trying. I'm a *** useless piece of ***. 

And I'm sure you talk with me just out of pity. There is no way someone likes to genuinely talk to me. I'm too *** stupid for someone to like me.

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 24th, 2024

Update:

I didn't sleep the whole night. I feel like I'm gonna pass out and throw up of sadness. That actually already happened once. I get so sad that my body literally just wants to vomit. And I got to see the sunrise but I don't think it's pretty😭 the sunset is better and makes me feel better somehow. 



I'm just feeling like ***. 

I really,really need to tlak to you. You're the only person keeping me sane in this insanity. I an scared my life us ruined forever now and that all my dreams are gone. 

I wish I got some outside help! I tried to ask for it but these people only gave me generic advice, and told me I should see a therapist. I mean I know I should see one and that's what I'm gonna do but I just wish someone was there for me and showed me affection and love. I feel so unlovable and hurt.  am scared this pain and h@ll won't end!!! I am just so,so scared for me and my future.  

I hope you will reply as soon as you can, because I really,really need to tlak to you💔 

I don't know how,but your messages help me to calm down. 

Please reach out as soon as you can I really need it.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 24th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt hey! I'm here

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 24th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt I didn't get any notifications for your other messages except this one. That happens a lot lately😟 so sorry. I don't talk to you just out of pity sweetie, I talk to you cause your my bestie ❤❤ you don't have to try and be anything your not, if your angry then scream, if your dad then cry, and I'll be right here wiping away your tears and hugging all your fears away ❤ I know your hurting and suffering, but your doing your best, and that is better than most people ❤ I wish you had more help outside of cups too😥 it breaks my heart to not be able to be beside you ❤ I hope it went well with your accuaintance and ice skating, I would love to sit on the side and watch you skate, maybe oneday I will be able too ❤ a few people have asked me why I can't access youtube. And in all honestly other than it being on the list of things I'm not safe to use, I don't really have the answer. All I know is the internet is dangerous, my carers show me some you tube clips on their phones and computers. Just not allowed to use it on mine. Yeah I often picture in my mind how beautiful the sunset is, but with the sunrise for me, it's like the world is waking up the birds start singing, the world comes alive at that very moment, it makes me feel happy ❤❤ it's hard when your struggling so much to find true connections with others that can sympathise and just listen, someone you know who genuinely cares about you ❤ but you found me and I do genuinely care and love you ❤ I know I can't do much through a screen, but I'm always holding you tight to my heart ❤ and those times when you don't feel so strong, or upset or angry, that's when I'm holding your hand. If you squeeze your hand I'll squeeze back ❤ life can be cruel and unfair, that's why friends gotta stick together through it all, and one-day waking up in the mornings will feel like a happy time not a nightmare. Hugs you tightly ❤❤ everything will work out ok you'll see ❤

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Aww thank you SO SO much for this. It means the world to me❤️❤️❤️ you're the best friend ever. 

I didn't get to do ice skating for 2 days because of my mental health and I miss it a lottt! 

I also called a Russian relative yesterday and she was so nice!!! She really helped me. 

I didn't know you had a lost of things that are safe for you to use. But in a way that's great because some places on the internet can be really bad. Especially some apps. That's why I now have only cups and you tube. And WhatsApp too. I don't know why people consider it as a social media because it's basically only for messages and phone calls. And I call my Russian relative on it. It's completely free! 

I guess we should just share the day. You get the sunrise and me the sunset. But it's true that the birds are singing in the morning and it's beautiful.  It's not like that during the sunset. Also, I have a big crush on a hockey player now. Like BIG crush. He is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I know, I know, I'm back at having crushes😂😂😂

But that's a good sign. That means I'm feeling a bit better. 

Today I have my psychologist appointment and it's so scaryyyy. I hope it goes well. 


It's great that your carers are showing you you tube clips. Some of them can be really cool. Now I mostly watch figure skating. It's so beautiful! Maybe you can watch some performances too, if you're allowed and want to obviously. 

Figure skating is not that popular here sadly so I don't get to tlak about it much. 

I'm at the library right now I have to go and studyyyyy. I don't want to. I want to think about this cute hockey player!!

And this evening I'm gonna just relax and take some time for myself. 

How are you doing by the way?

Have you doen anything new lately? 

load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 25th, 2024

Update. Math is driving me crazy.  Like look at this😭 math can be so hard soemtimes. I wish it was easier. But Wednesday I egt the answers it gives me immense satisfaction yk17140536317661996629761308206081_1714053648.jpg

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 26th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt yep maths is a nightmare😂😂 I can only do basic maths. Aww that's nice is your relative a cousin or aunty??? And where did you meet this cute hockey player???? Figure skating🤔🤔 is that like dancing on ice? I haven't been doing much, I'm on on week 3 of a 6 week course of steroids, and haven't been feeling the best with it. I been spending more time outside lately, just in the garden. It's so peaceful out there, but it's still quite chilly. My three little piggies keep me occupie d, I love them soooo much ❤😁 have a nice relaxing evening ❤❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ I love you ❤❤ 

6 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Hey. So happy to talk to you!

Yes she's my aunt. She sometimes talks a lot but she is soooo nice and kind. 

I met this hockey player at practice because right after the figure skating there's a hockey lesson. 

Yes,figure skating is kind of like dancing on ice but with jumps and spins. I'm scared of doing jumps but I hope it will happen soon😁

Today was a bad day for me. 

I woke up at 5 am because of extreme pain in my heart. I'm gonna see a cardiologist asap and I am tired and didn't eat and almost threw up. 

I don't know if you saw my last message but I said that I was going to see a psychologist yesterday but the appointment got canceled and I have one today. I am TERRIFIED. I just want to cry at the thought of it. 

I'm glad that your guinea pigs keep you occupied! Caring for animals is always great! 

And you're going outside too! I wish I had a garden. But I have a view on a garden from my apartment. But it must be still cold in the uk. Here it's about 20 degrees and I still think it's cold😂 I'm so used tow arm weather. But then in July it gets unbearable. It get up to 35 degrees and that is awful. 

Maybe I should move to somewhere colder. Like Antarctica.  And spending my time there with penguins🐧🐧🐧 

But that's gonna get boring pretty soon😂

Anyways I'm so happy to talk to you! I'm so so glad to have you as a friend❤️

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 27th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt nah! Don't move to the Atlantic, everything is just white, after about a week into your time there, you'll be excited to take a poop, just to see some colour😂😂😂 ooooo! Love at first site ❤❤ it's like something from the movies ❤❤ chest pains *pulls worried face* please please get that checked out straight away, and if it gets any worse call for a ambulance. Did you phone the doctors about it yet?? Please do. Oh that's not good then cancelling your first appointment, bless you. It must be playing on your mind, especially rescheduling the next day. But they must of had an emergency. But don't worry, the first time is always the hardest, your gonna do just fine ❤❤ let me know how you get on ok? Hugs you tightly, don't be scared ❤❤ it's gonna be ok ❤

5 replies
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you so much. I will have an appointment with the cardiologist soon. The thing that bugs me is how my parents reacted. And surprise, surprise, they didn't reacted! Like always. They just :" oh ok". How cna they do this? This really makes me not want to be a@live. 

I want to know that I matter to someone and if I disappear at least someone will be sad. 

I'm always the most loyal in friendships and whatever and I always end up hurt at the end. I am the one that is ready for anything for others but they aren't.  I am losing hope on finding friends that will be here for me as much as I am for them. This past week it's me who has been reaching out to my "friends" and asking them to go out but they haven't been reaching out to me. It breaks my heart. I am important to no one. I am sorry if I am a bit paranoid but I feel like I am not important to you too. 

I guess I should just let go of the fact that people will ever love me unconditionally and it will be always conditional. It's so sad and heartbreaking.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 27th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt aww!honey I understand that, you've been hurt and let down so much, that when a true friend aka. Me😁 comes along its only natural you think it's not real. Hugs you tightly ❤ after your exams, comes your next life chapter, there will be plenty of opportunities to meet new people make more better friendships. I'm sorry your parents didn't care, I mean your heart is not something you shouldn't take seriously, but screw them, I care I'm worried, and I really really hope you will be ok ❤

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 if you ever disapear I would be heartbroken, I love you ❤

User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt OP April 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you❤️

I just had a fight with my dad. I know I should stop trusting him and blindly hope he will change. But I read somewhere that children of abusive parents always come back to try and make their parents love them. And that's exactly what is happening to me. 

He told me I was a waste of time. 

It hurts. A lot. 

But well, I'm gonna get through this. 

I want to still be grateful for what he did to me. But I know I can count only on myself. I have to start living for myself and loving myself too much to go back to abusive people and try to make them love me.

I have to study hard, pass my exams and HOPEFULLY my life will get better. 

I will make it. I KNOW. 

It's gonna happen. Probably gonna take more time than I thought. 

But we are the strongest besties out here❤️ ans we will make it. 

I don't even remember when and how we met😭 it's a historic date. I want to remember it so bad but my brain just can't.  

Imagine in several years we will both make progress in our lives and we will look back at this moment❤️ I'm sure it's gonna happen. How I wish I could help you more than just sending you messages. 

Oh and I wanted to ask you, is that you on your profile pic? We've been talking for so long and I haven't shown you my face. But I didn't feel comfortable doing so in the more open forums where everybody could see. In the pen pal forum I feel safer❤️ but I'm also very insecure too. Especially about my glasses. My eyesight is like minus 8. Which is so bad. I literally see nothing without glasses😂



1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 28th, 2024

@schrodingerscattt yeah! I always use my photo as my pfp 😁❤ it makes me feel better about myself, this is the only place I've ever been called pretty ❤ I first showed a picture of me in my wheelchair, but missing limbs, scars, I had a few people make mean comments, so now I only use my face. Glasses are cutteee ❤I bet your absolutely stunning ❤❤

I find that very sad, how people can be mistreated, but want to be loved so bad they go back for a second try😥 you don't need them, I know you want them and their your parents. But you don't need them. The sooner you can become independent the better it will be for you ❤ I love you and I care, sometimes friends are more like family than your real family. We are gonna look back on this day, and be thankful for breaking free of this pain, and making a good life for ourselves ❤❤ I'll always be here for you ❤ how did your appointment go?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more