Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Stars and Sun shining

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 November 4th, 2025

Kindly do not read or park your comments here ^^

Golden Heart✨

46
User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 12th, 2025

Missed you.. ʚ🧸ɞ˚

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 26th, 2025

Idk ......

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 27th, 2025

I mentioned sunshine to Anna, she's nice, she hadn't replied yet. But yeah, she's a community leader and she may give ur account back

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 27th, 2025

I had another .....with nahoa...

I missed you, you had disappeared for 4months now

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 27th, 2025

It's kinda weird right now, i mean why should i get up out of bed when nanny will take care of things and  why get up when I'll just lose it again?


User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 27th, 2025

i never had a relationship where I can talk about things i think, i never had someone I can share my opinions and it isn't a I give support to them or they give support to me kind of relationship. 

It's either because they are too young or they don't know how

You are my first...

It hurts when you disappear, idk why, I don't know....I'm not allowed to say goodbye to anyone when I'm not sober, so...maybe we can pause this? For a while? 

I'm saving money for an proper assessment and I'm going to tell the doc to tell my parents i needs treatment, they still have an obligation for me, so ....yeah...that will take a couple of months...

Maybe after that? After you get your account back and after i get over this assessment thing, sunny buddy


User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 27th, 2025

Please don't contact me if you get your account back, untill I'm ready.

You never gone out of my mind, and even when I said this I know you will never be out of my mind....

I just can't handle attachment issues and I can't do this anymore.....


Its none of your fault

It's not your fault.

None of this is your fault

Don't you dare feel like it's your fault

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 28th, 2025

screenshot-20251128-185428-com-duolingo_1764327318.jpg

Naughty people stole my first place on Duolingo😤 (ja,I havs no idea why I share this, but whatever)

I think I hear the kitchen sink has a hamster in it, it's probably water dropping but i'm really convinced a it's a hamster tapping and wanna get out

Speaking of hamster, should I buy a clothes for it? Like this one below? 

camera-xhs-17639105638891040g2sg31mdng27el0005pqd6kd731kq5o670q0-edit-28211469417570_1764327466.jpg



User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 28th, 2025

I don't wanna be ill like this I'm so tired I'm soo hopeless....

But maybe it's a good thing, it's pushing me to adopt to a living style and my body is demanding less self hatred and self blame....

Idk 

User Profile: SnowSmile4863
SnowSmile4863 OP November 28th, 2025

Now go and get the things I bought for hamster feels like such a chore I have to morally kidnap myself lol...

Who ever said that if you keep buying things online it will give you expectations and thus make u not depressed is.....speaking hamster poop

You don't get to tell me keep my mouth clean of swear words 😄


*sighs* I don't even mind if you yell and tell me stop using swear words..

Have you ever thought about moving on? Like, just leave cups and stop doing this? I think it make you hurt more....idk...

It's your life though, it's just a thought, you don't have to follow what i think