Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun and Ni’s Space 🌈

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers December 20th, 2023

Please don’t read/post here unless your Sunisshiningandsoareyou or lovemymoonflowers. thank you for understanding 💕

hi sunbuddybean. 💛 me thought about making this space for a long while 🐾 but i didn’t want to be annoying. 💛 which i’ve been a lot of lately i think. 🤪

so this is a just a space where me can check on sun buddy every now and then 💕 if sun is comfy with that. 💛 

again i’m sorry if this is silly (': lmao. how’s sunbuddybean today? 🥺🌈

115
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 10th, 2024

stitch-lilo.gif

hugs-and.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💜💜💜 

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers


bffs-bff.gif

🤗💗

5 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

cute-im-coming.gif

hugs.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 10th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yes it has hehe. I'm doing okie, friend. How's you doing today?💗

hugs-big.gif

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 10th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Me glad your doing okie Sunnie friend 💜 I’m okie too I guess, trying to be okie. Thank you 💜💜 

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 11th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Trying counts, lovely. I'm superrr proud of you. 🤗💗

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP June 11th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Hugs* 💜💜💜

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 11th, 2024

*hugs back*🤗💗🤗

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP November 5th, 2024

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

ovechkin-jaw.gif

i-miss-you-so-much-i-miss-you.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Niibuddy🥺💖

How's youuu?💖

bffs-bff.gif

3 replies
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP November 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunnnnbuddddyyyyyy. I'm fineee 😅 breathing… air. how's you friend? I missed you so much 😭😭😭💜

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2024

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww breathing air is good hehe, I'm vvv proud of you for doing your best to keep going.💖

I'm doing okie making through the days also XD but manageable.💖

Would you believe if I tell you I was thinking of you superrrrr-much for the last hour xD and was gonna hop in to your thread too hehe, after I saw it turned 12 am for me and it's already November 6th here 👀 so omigosh this is now telepathy at its peak because how come you messaged me at the same time?!😭💖

happy-birthday.gif

Happppiesttttt Birthdayyyy lovely Niibuddy!💖

I know it's been forever since we've talked-talked here, and smh life happens (': that doesn't mean you are thought of or loved any less.💖 You're in my thoughts sooooo often too and I always hope and pray for your wellbeing and happiness.💖

You deserve the absolute bestest, most brightest things in life always; all things love, joy, peace and whatever your inner self desires the most.💖


Thankieees for being the sweetest Niibuddybeaaaniee to me, I'm forever grateful for cups, for allowing me to know someone as loving as yourself.🥰💖

Sending biiiig hugs and lots of love.🤗💖

17308345249657606195452345165925_1730834532.png

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP November 5th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

*huggles* I’m glad your making through too. the year is coming to an end soon, i’m proud of both of us for making through this whole year. Ngl it was kind of a weird roller coaster but every year seems to be its own roller coaster lmao. 💜

wait really 🥺 your so sweeettttt baaaaa fjekekkdkkdkdkdke. Sunnie friend remembered my birthday 😭 not going to lie, not really looking forward to it. I’m gonna get some calls from random relatives who don’t even talk to me most of the year :') but maybe thats just me… 💀 

I didn’t even think about the time zone over there but saw you post in the PAT thread and thought “sunnieeesss onnnn” 🥺 So i just poked you here but gosh that’s pretty cool 💜 

biiiig huggles, thank you friend. I don’t really know what to say, i’m just kind of happy you remembered 🥺🥲💜 And that picture yasssss, bringing back lots of memoriessss :') 💜 Love you friend 💜 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2024

@lovemymoonflowers 

*huggles back* 🤗💖

I know right?! Feels like we just had this conversation even last lol about how fast time is flying and gosh, the same now xD soooo fast!😭 

Vvv proud of youuuu too, Nii buddy 🥺💖 yes it is weird we weren't even asked if we wanna sign up for this rollercoaster lmao but oh well since we already on it, gotta scream out a little and go weee weeee!🤣😭

Yes smh of course I remember your birthday, lovely!😭

Aw not looking forward to it because? 

What all did you do? Me hopes you cut a cake or had something nice to nom.💖

Nuuu, that's not just you lol, I relate xD it's actually quite silly how people just randomly call after not talking or being "concerned" about us since forever xD but I also feel it's lowkey the one thing also nice about birthdays~ the "thought of" and "remembered by someone even if for just a few hours or a day" like "sure you didn't care for the rest of the year but no worries, here's your cake slice"! 🤣😂😭

Aw haha thankiees for poking me.🤗 

Yusss never letting that picture and the beautiful memories go, they make me smile and feel loved always.🥰💖

Love you moreee!🤗

How was today for you?💖

Were the relatives too annoying?😭

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers OP November 6th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @_@ bro. did i actually post that 21 hours ago?!?!?! 😭

“oh well since we already on it, gotta scream out a little and go weee weeee” eeee yes 😔 indeed, indoodoo, lots of screaming @_@ :') 😝💜 

uhh not looking forward to it bc 😅 just the vibes lol. it's usually like a normal day but a little extra boring and i feel a little weirder. Oh well. 

well i'm not that much of a cake person when it comes to birthdays (cakes on other days are fine tho lmao) but i asked my mom for this kind of thing lol can you guess what it is? 

img-2739_1730911881.jpeg

noooo sunnie your too funny why 😭😭😭 “the "thought of" and "remembered by someone even if for just a few hours or a day" like "sure you didn't care for the rest of the year but no worries, here's your cake slice"!” 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thankfully (wow Ni 👀) i didn’t get called my many relative-relatives (relatives = people who be related by blood, relative-relatives = people who be related by blood and are uber duber distant 😀😭) 

I talked to my grandma a little so that was nice. 💜 


today was okie 😅 mmmmm. how's you? 💜

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2025

@lovemymoonflowers

Hey hey heyyy Niibuddyyybeaaannn, it’s been a literal forever now since I’ve seen you around or we’ve got to talk here but of course I wouldn’t miss your birthday and thinking of you a little extra than usual on this vv special day hehe!🥰💖

Happy happppyyyyy birthdayyyy, Niiibeaaannn. I miss you and I really hope you’ve been doing well and taking good care of youuu and being gentle with youuu. You deserve everything bright and beautiful every single dayyyy!🤗💖

Sending tons of koala hugs your wayyyyy!🐨🫂

birth-day-happy-birth-day.gif

heart-love.gif