Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whoever we are @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @cyanessence

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence August 13th, 2025

Hey there!

I thought I'd go ahead and start this chat. I do enjoy talking with you! But I never know where to start...

What's on your mind? What's news? For me, I am thinking of infinity. It is highly interesting to me! Something without limit, it just grows and grows...

I don't have much news at the moment. I feel refreshed and ready to write again after my break, but life has been fairly mundane otherwise. I suppose that's a good thing, as it gives me space to think.

I'd love to share a story with you, if you'd like. I don't want to post in Reading and Writing just yet...

I hope you are well. I can't remember if I've disclosed this with you, but my memory is somewhat shot. I remember loving talking to you, but I can't remember all we've talked about. Please forgive me, it's not that I don't care. I just can't hold all the information. The past seems to fade into oblivion for me. I am stuck in the present for the most part.

~*^_^*~

2