Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

a heartfelt message to my friend

User Profile: Akash00722
Akash00722 December 5th, 2024

Hi @Kiroy I am Akash . I seek forgiveness for the reason for you to block me . I understand that I must be mindful of my behaviour . but you could have told me so that I can rectify it instead of blocking me. I sincerely hope for you to unblock me and reconnect again. Thanks

3
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 13th, 2024

@Akash00722

@Kiroy is a member account as well, so how were the two of you able to chat in PMs, since you mentioned blocking?😮 

User Profile: iamlifted1
iamlifted1 May 10th

Same here @kiroy he blocked me too and am confused cause our conversation was going well ❤️‍🩹

User Profile: iamlifted1
iamlifted1 May 10th

Same here @kiroy he blocked me too and am confused cause our conversation was going well ❤️‍🩹