azurePondering with a Bear
@azurePond
The azure pond that once was bare, has now been overflowing around with care. A friend for me and a friend for you, when will Tiny attack us two. When in doubt don't be drought, all your notions will soon flow out!
Hey Bear!..How are you? I hope you get good rest between your work/creative endeavours!
@azurePond
Hey sorry I haven't been on much, I had stuff come up. I am doing decent, what about you? Thanks for the vibes!

@7Bear7 It is absolutely okay Bear.. You have a life.. You are allowed to be busy... Dont apologise for that!🫶
PS : I have received your good vibes.
@azurePond
Thanks! Glad the vibes made it!
Also you said you have been to a lot of different countries right? How many languages can you speak or partially speak?
@7Bear7 I would not say a lot of countries...but yes kind of... well... I'm fluent in English ( English is one of the first languages I have ever learnt. It is not my mother tongue) and Italian (which was the last language I picked up but one of the easiest for me). As for the rest, I wouldn’t put a number on it but I can get by in maybe three other language. And I can definitely say I’m not great at French. I can understand it and write it...but speaking it feels like a pterodactyl trying to talk!
How about you? Do you like learning languages? Do you speak any other thanenglish?
@azurePond
I have tried to learn Spanish took it at a co-op school technically passed the class but basically didn't learn anything.
I am currently trying to learn Japanese tho I am doing that passive and not actively mostly because I don't have a dead line.
I can probably still get by in a conversation with sign language but it would be very tough. Otherwise I haven't learned any other languages.
I can enjoy learning a new language but it really depends on how I am learning and how the language it structured.
@7Bear7 That’s cool, Bear! It sounds like you’re exploring different languages at your own pace which is awesome! Japanese seems like a big challenge but it's great that you're tackling it. Passive learning can still be helpful especially if you’re picking up phrases and sounds. As for sign language.... that’s impressive—being able to communicate that way is such a valuable skill even if it’s tough to keep up with!
I totally get what you mean about how the structure of a language can affect your learning. I find Latin based (Romance languages easy to pick up) And some languages just click better depending on the approach. Do you have a favorite language structure that works for you, Bear?
@azurepond
Salutations Sir Pondsalot (yes I know your a girl I just had the urge to say that sorry). Sorry I am repling late several things came up.
Oh I get that. I also remember that you tricked me by saying that you have watched ALL episodes of Naruto..haha…! But my obsessions only last weeks though. I get bored easily. But yeah, my past obsessions... I still hold onto them fondly....but there’s not much intensity.
I did watch every cannon episode I just skipped about 60-120 episodes of filler. Lol 😂 Yah somethings do bore me easily but if I get obsessed with it it generally goes for at least a year. While most of my obsessions end up being TV shows like the Clone Wars, some are historical like Roman legions their set up number tactics and battles. And like you they never fully fade just lack motivation or intensity.
Happy to see another INFJ — maybe that’s why we’re twins, lol.
Same! Awhile back INFJs were only 3% of the population.
Yeah... don’t forget that almost all dictators ever were INFJs... INFJs are passionate about their ideals…. as we all know there’s a fine line between passionate idealists and fascists so…
I find it hard to believe that the majority were INFJs but I haven't done the research sooooo. *Shrug* But we definitely are passionate. Hmmm line thin it is.
Oh! hockey and volleyball — that’s amazing! Though I haven’t played either… well, unless playing volleyball at the beach counts.
At the beach counts! I have only played at camps or with the church youth group, so not a ton but still several times a year.
Rollerblading is a sport, Bear, even though it’s not an Olympic event yet. It was recognised as a sport the last time I checked.
Nice! I used to have a pair of rollerblades and would zoom around the massive shop we had at the time, I have also gone to a roller skating rink a few times.
Also, it’s marvellous — you have so much balance and patience! The first time I tried skiing was when I was a kid and ended up eating snow. Now I am getting better.
Well skiing and skating are different, and I have only ice skated once, I fell at least 4 times and half fell but grabbed the wall at least 20 probably closer to 70 tho it took forever to be able to move without falling. Also you ski!? That's awesome! My dad used to and wanted to take us skiing but never did. Still want to go one of these days!
Asthma? Did you get that checked out? You really should and soon.
Nope I haven't gotten it checked out it hasn't really been effect me other than really hard breathing but I am still breathing. I only recently (last year at most) have wondered if it was asthma but haven't looked up all the signs and symptoms. *Shrug* probably should soon tho.
Ooh, I love running too — I hope you get it sorted so you can run freely again.
Thanks!
Also, swinging a pickaxe? Yup, you're officially in my zombie apocalypse survival squad. You can forge swords, swing axes... You're gonna save the world (or destroy it... one day..yk, INFJ trait)
Ohhhh you definitely want me on your team! I have a sword, axe, staff, two sets of armor one metal the other linothorax, at least 5 knifes, and a wooden shield over 20 lbs. Some of those are more useful than others lol. Yes, I can swing an axe!!!! Mmwhuwhahahhahahahhhhaaaaaa I split firewood every year.
Maybe I'll do both, save the world by destroying it????
I’m a morning person and I love football so it wasn’t that hard for me.
Fair
All of my other siblings suffered though.
Understandably so! Lol
And yes, I’m a tough cookie — exactly like the first cookie I ever made… tougher than adamantium!
Lol that's great! 😂
I don't read as much as I used to either. Yeah. I clarified on soccer that when I talk about Messi the other person won't start talking about Mahomes. Happened to me once and I haven't yet recovered from that trauma.
I don't watch either versions of football I barely know the name Messi (some say he is the best) but I definitely don't know Mahomes???? It doesn't really matter considering I don't watch so you don't have to worry about me getting people wrong, I just won't know the people lol 🤣 😭 😂
Ooh... I just googled your favourite flower — it’s soooo beautiful!
I knooowwww!!! It's just so pretty especially when the sun is bright! Also the reason they are named Indian paintbrush is because guess what the Indian’s used them as paintbrushes! ;)
And the bluebonnets — Google says they’re only found in Texas!
The Texas state flower, related to the Indian paintbrush if I remember correctly they grow in patches together a lot!
Yeah, roses are a classic. I love roses too.
I also love cherry blossoms and jasmine — especially the South Asian kind, the one that blooms at night.
It’s just pretty little white flowers but the scent is intoxicating… like OMIGAWDD! it’s something else.
Wow! Those sound amazing! I know cherry wood is beautiful and have seen pictures of them blossoming but never gotten the chance to see in really life. Tho I have seen other blossom trees and they always seem pretty! ;)
Yes I used to have T!kT0k (like I had an account for namesake)— I used to use it but only for BookT0k and some niche nerd spaces.
But now I’m taking a break from social media.
Thats perfectly fine and understandable, sometimes breaks are needed and sometimes you just need to give something up permanently. Not saying to give up social media permanently just rambling sorry.
Well... you’re the swordsmith, o wise one!
Send me the best and the most suited for me. I trust your wisdom! (Just dont tell me some cryptic messages like it is not the warrior but the sword who chooses the wielder..or sthg)
Well to get the best suited for you I would need to know height, strength, stamina, and combat style/preference. Lol (FYI I am not asking for that information I am just giving the general information need to make a actually well suited sword for someone. Not that I have the skills to make it yet but I could probably point out a well suited sword type.) IT IS NOT THE SWORD THAT CHOOSES ITS WIELDER BUT THE WIELDER WHO CHOOSES THE BLADE!
IKR! Some people just don’t get it.
Well... I’m not forcing my family on them anyway.
Exactly
6 hour drive? Not bad?????HAAAAUWWW? Like do you drive for 6 hours in like..shifts..two people driving? Tell me you at least have a driver… you’re not the one driving, right? 6 hour is like a helicopter ride.. I said what I said... 6 hour drive is crossing the border of a European country..but then again The US is basically half a continent cosplaying as a single country (That was a compliment...I think... like The US is a big country, most people dont get how different even geography of each state is like.)
Ohhh no it's a long drive but not a bad drive. I have gone to Alabama and it was a 12-14 hour drive depending on traffic and stops. Also if you start at the very bottom of Texas and go to the very top of the Texas panhandle it's a 13 hour trip according to google. Actually we generally have just our dad driving but if he isn't going we take shifts.
The USA is definitely just cosplaying as a country. Texas was a country before it joined the US, it had ten years as the Republic of Texas. Because of that it's the only state that can fly its flag at the same height as the US flag. It was definitely a compliment!
Neutrals as in shades of peach or blush colours….the kind that dont stand out much
Ohhh neat!
It’s okay, I get it, no need for the apologies.
My first thought to reading that was literally “thanks! Sorry for apologizing.” 😭😭😭😭😭😭
And I KNOW YOU CAN pull it off. It’s not weird — it’s called having a personal style.
Thanks! ;)
The people who don’t get it? Their opinions don’t matter anyway. They probably don’t have a style of their own..
Well I do like my family’s opinions, but they do let me get away with some of it! But I don't take strangers' opinions seriously.
Thank you Bear. And I always try to understand!💙
You're welcome! Thank you for trying and succeeding! 💙
Also loved the picture and the info... Take care <3
Glad you did, I was worried the picture was too weird! Take care! :3 💙
@7Bear7 Hey Bear!! I have read the letter and it made me smile... I will reply to it soon! Just giving you a heads up that the messenger owl did drop the letter the to the right recipient!!!
@azurePond
Thanks! I am glad Mr. Hooo got the right address! :3 🩵


@7Bear7 
Sooo efficient that Mr. Hoo is helping me draft a reply
@Azurepond
Salutations
Sir Pondsalot (yes I know your a girl I just had the urge to say that
sorry). Sorry I am repling late several things came up.
Oh
I get that. I also remember that you tricked me by saying that you have
watched ALL episodes of Naruto..haha…! But my obsessions only last
weeks though. I get bored easily. But yeah, my past obsessions... I
still hold onto them fondly....but there’s not much intensity.
I did watch every cannon episode I just skipped about 60-120 episodes of filler. Lol 😂 Yah somethings do bore me easily but if I get obsessed with it it generally goes for at least a year. While most of my obsessions end up being TV shows like the Clone Wars, some are historical like Roman legions their set up number tactics and battles. And like you they never fully fade just lack motivation or intensity.
Happy to see another INFJ — maybe that’s why we’re twins, lol.
Same! Awhile back INFJs were only 3% of the population.
Yeah... don’t forget that almost all dictators ever were INFJs... INFJs are passionate about their ideals…. as we all know there’s a fine line between passionate idealists and fascists so…
I find it hard to believe that the majority were INFJs but I haven't done the research sooooo. *Shrug* But we definitely are passionate. Hmmm line thin it is.
Oh! hockey and volleyball — that’s amazing! Though I haven’t played either… well, unless playing volleyball at the beach counts.
At the beach counts! I have only played at camps or with the church youth group, so not a ton but still several times a year.
Rollerblading is a sport, Bear, even though it’s not an Olympic event yet. It was recognised as a sport the last time I checked.
Nice! I used to have a pair of rollerblades and would zoom around the massive shop we had at the time, I have also gone to a roller skating rink a few times.
Also,
it’s marvellous — you have so much balance and patience! The first time
I tried skiing was when I was a kid and ended up eating snow. Now I am
getting better.
Well skiing and skating are different, and I have only ice skated once, I fell at least 4 times and half fell but grabbed the wall at least 20 probably closer to 70 tho it took forever to be able to move without falling. Also you ski!? That's awesome! My dad used to and wanted to take us skiing but never did. Still want to go one of these days!
Asthma? Did you get that checked out? You really should and soon.
Nope I haven't gotten it checked out it hasn't really been effect me other than really hard breathing but I am still breathing. I only recently (last year at most) have wondered if it was asthma but haven't looked up all the signs and symptoms. *Shrug* probably should soon tho.
Ooh, I love running too — I hope you get it sorted so you can run freely again.
Thanks!
Also, swinging a pickaxe? Yup, you're officially in my zombie apocalypse survival squad. You can forge swords, swing axes... You're gonna save the world (or destroy it... one day..yk, INFJ trait)
Ohhhh you definitely want me on your team! I have a sword, axe, staff, two sets of armor one metal the other linothorax, at least 5 knifes, and a wooden shield over 20 lbs. Some of those are more useful than others lol. Yes, I can swing an axe!!!! Mmwhuwhahahhahahahhhhaaaaaa I split firewood every year.
Maybe I'll do both, save the world by destroying it????
I’m a morning person and I love football so it wasn’t that hard for me.
Fair
All of my other siblings suffered though.
Understandably so! Lol
And yes, I’m a tough cookie — exactly like the first cookie I ever made… tougher than adamantium!
Lol that's great! 😂
I don't read as much as I used to either. Yeah. I clarified on soccer that when I talk about Messi the other person won't start talking about Mahomes. Happened to me once and I haven't yet recovered from that trauma.
I don't watch either versions of football I barely know the name Messi (some say he is the best) but I definitely don't know Mahomes???? It doesn't really matter considering I don't watch so you don't have to worry about me getting people wrong, I just won't know the people lol 🤣 😭 😂
Ooh... I just googled your favourite flower — it’s soooo beautiful!
I knooowwww!!! It's just so pretty especially when the sun is bright! Also the reason they are named Indian paintbrush is because guess what the Indian’s used them as paintbrushes! ;)
And the bluebonnets — Google says they’re only found in Texas!
The Texas state flower, related to the Indian paintbrush if I remember correctly they grow in patches together a lot!
Yeah, roses are a classic. I love roses too.
I also love cherry blossoms and jasmine — especially the South Asian kind, the one that blooms at night.
It’s just pretty little white flowers but the scent is intoxicating… like OMIGAWDD! it’s something else.
Wow! Those sound amazing! I know cherry wood is beautiful and have seen pictures of them blossoming but never gotten the chance to see in really life. Tho I have seen other blossom trees and they always seem pretty! ;)
Yes I used to have T!kT0k (like I had an account for namesake)— I used to use it but only for BookT0k and some niche nerd spaces.
But now I’m taking a break from social media.
Thats perfectly fine and understandable, sometimes breaks are needed and sometimes you just need to give something up permanently. Not saying to give up social media permanently just rambling sorry.
Well... you’re the swordsmith, o wise one!
Send me the best and the most suited for me. I trust your wisdom! (Just dont tell me some cryptic messages like it is not the warrior but the sword who chooses the wielder..or sthg)
Well to get the best suited for you I would need to know height, strength, stamina, and combat style/preference. Lol (FYI I am not asking for that information I am just giving the general information need to make a actually well suited sword for someone. Not that I have the skills to make it yet but I could probably point out a well suited sword type.) IT IS NOT THE SWORD THAT CHOOSES ITS WIELDER BUT THE WIELDER WHO CHOOSES THE BLADE!
IKR! Some people just don’t get it.
Well... I’m not forcing my family on them anyway.
Exactly
6 hour drive? Not bad?????HAAAAUWWW? Like do you drive for 6 hours in like..shifts..two people driving? Tell me you at least have a driver… you’re not the one driving, right? 6 hour is like a helicopter ride.. I said what I said... 6 hour drive is crossing the border of a European country..but then again The US is basically half a continent cosplaying as a single country (That was a compliment...I think... like The US is a big country, most people dont get how different even geography of each state is like.)
Ohhh no it's a long drive but not a bad drive. I have gone to Alabama and it was a 12-14 hour drive depending on traffic and stops. Also if you start at the very bottom of Texas and go to the very top of the Texas panhandle it's a 13 hour trip according to google. Actually we generally have just our dad driving but if he isn't going we take shifts.
The USA is definitely just cosplaying as a country. Texas was a country before it joined the US, it had ten years as the Republic of Texas. Because of that it's the only state that can fly its flag at the same height as the US flag. It was definitely a compliment!
Neutrals as in shades of peach or blush colours….the kind that dont stand out much
Ohhh neat!
It’s okay, I get it, no need for the apologies.
My first thought to reading that was literally “thanks! Sorry for apologizing.” 😭😭😭😭😭😭
And I KNOW YOU CAN pull it off. It’s not weird — it’s called having a personal style.
Thanks! ;)
The people who don’t get it? Their opinions don’t matter anyway. They probably don’t have a style of their own..
Well I do like my family’s opinions, but they do let me get away with some of it! But I don't take strangers' opinions seriously.
Thank you Bear. And I always try to understand!💙
You're welcome! Thank you for trying and succeeding! 💙
Also loved the picture and the info... Take care <3
Glad you did, I was worried the picture was too weird! Take care! :3 💙
@Azurepond
How did you spell that nickname again? Diatom Pendragon?
@7Bear7 Yes... Diatom as in unicellular algae and Pendragon as in the Fate series character
Salutations Sir Diatom Pendragon,
Salutations Sir Pondsalot (yes I know your a girl I just had the urge to say that sorry). Sorry I am repling late several things came up.
I accept being called Sir Pondsalot — sounds like a true knight.. full of chivalry and all that.
No need to apologise for being late — I’m replying late myself so thank you for your patience.
I’ll be a bit busy from May through to... Idk — just a heads up.
I did watch every cannon episode I just skipped about 60-120 episodes of filler. Lol 😂 Yah somethings do bore me easily but if I get obsessed with it it generally goes for at least a year. While most of my obsessions end up being TV shows like the Clone Wars, some are historical like Roman legions their set up number tactics and battles. And like you they never fully fade just lack motivation or intensity.
Okay I get it. Well… Star Wars is probably the easiest thing in the world to get obsessed with — same goes for the Romans.
OMG! that’s it — you’re officially in my z0mbie apoc@lypse squad, especially since you know Roman battle tactics!!
Same! Awhile back INFJs were only 3% of the population.
Yeah... well… 3% of 8 billion is around 240 million people — that’s actually less than the population of Indonesia. Still it ranks as the 4th most populous country (bonus trivia fact!)
Anyway…240 million… that’s a lot of INFJs!!!
I find it hard to believe that the majority were INFJs but I haven't done the research sooooo. *Shrug* But we definitely are passionate. Hmmm line thin it is.
Yes it is. * evil pirate laugh *
At the beach counts! I have only played at camps or with the church youth group, so not a ton but still several times a year.
If Bear says it counts..then it counts!
Nice! I used to have a pair of rollerblades and would zoom around the massive shop we had at the time, I have also gone to a roller skating rink a few times.
That is amazing!.... like a core childhood memory!
What do you love most about skating? I’ve never tried it so I have loads of questions… does it feel like flying? Or more like gliding?
Tell me about the first time you skated — what made you fall in love with it?
Well skiing and skating are different, and I have only ice skated once, I fell at least 4 times and half fell but grabbed the wall at least 20 probably closer to 70 tho it took forever to be able to move without falling. Also you ski!? That's awesome! My dad used to and wanted to take us skiing but never did. Still want to go one of these days!
Oh I see.
Like a great man once said… “Why do we fall? So that we might learn to pick ourselves up.”
I don’t really ski — I try to ski. I’m not a huge fan of it but I give it a go because one of my brothers absolutely loves it.
Well… it’s never too late! You can go skiing any time as long as you’ve got functioning arms and legs (no offence intended to anyone ofc)
And hey — you’ve got the Appalachians in the US. That’s like the world’s skiing destination!
Nope I haven't gotten it checked out it hasn't really been effect me other than really hard breathing but I am still breathing. I only recently (last year at most) have wondered if it was asthma but haven't looked up all the signs and symptoms. *Shrug* probably should soon tho.
OH YES YOU PROBABLY SHOULD. Bear, I go to the hospital if I so much as catch a cold — and here you are, frolicking in the woods, fight!ng fairies with sw0rds while having symptoms of asthma!
Thanks!
You’re welcome!!!
Ohhhh you definitely want me on your team! I have a sword, axe, staff, two sets of armor one metal the other linothorax, at least 5 knifes, and a wooden shield over 20 lbs. Some of those are more useful than others lol. Yes, I can swing an axe!!!! Mmwhuwhahahhahahahhhhaaaaaa I split firewood every year.
Maybe I'll do both, save the world by destroying it????
Yeah, I am throwing out my best friend to include you in the squad. You are resourceful (See… my Mr. Hyde part of INFJ mind acting up)
I don't watch either versions of football I barely know the name Messi (some say he is the best) but I definitely don't know Mahomes???? It doesn't really matter considering I don't watch so you don't have to worry about me getting people wrong, I just won't know the people lol 🤣 😭 😂
Ooh... you know Messi… Oh lord — * tears of joy *— *overenthusiastic hugs *
Messi is the GOAT (Mahomes isn’t that relevant right now — you don’t even need to google him)
If you know Messi, you know football. That’s it.
I don’t even support Argentina… well, I do when Messi plays. And by the way, Messi is in the US right now playing for Inter Miami. I am really sad about that he should have never left Barca🥺 And now Barca is in winning streak and there's no Messi but a bunch of kids (literally). Why am I telling you all this?😂 Does this count as trauma dumping?! lol.
I knooowwww!!! It's just so pretty especially when the sun is bright! Also the reason they are named Indian paintbrush is because guess what the Indian’s used them as paintbrushes! ;)
They are really pretty!! That’s interesting. Did they just use the flowers as paint brushes or did they use the hue or dye from the flowers too?
The Texas state flower, related to the Indian paintbrush if I remember correctly they grow in patches together a lot!
I see..
Wow! Those sound amazing! I know cherry wood is beautiful and have seen pictures of them blossoming but never gotten the chance to see in really life. Tho I have seen other blossom trees and they always seem pretty! ;)
They are really pretty. A life changing experience too.
There are so many beautiful things in the world… ephemeral and breathtaking — the kind that brings us to our knees and leaves an impression that lasts a lifetime.
Thats perfectly fine and understandable, sometimes breaks are needed and sometimes you just need to give something up permanently. Not saying to give up social media permanently just rambling sorry.
That wasn’t rambling at all — it totally made sense.
I take breaks sometimes too… even from 7Cups. I like going out — travelling, heading into the wild, yk — just to recharge.
Social media is really draining for me. But it’s a necessary ev!l… you need it to network and keep connections alive.
Humans are social creatures — we need people. But at the same time, we need our solitude too.
As the great Master Oogway may or may not have said: Balance is everything.
*zen mode activated *
Well to get the best suited for you I would need to know height, strength, stamina, and combat style/preference. Lol (FYI I am not asking for that information I am just giving the general information need to make a actually well suited sword for someone. Not that I have the skills to make it yet but I could probably point out a well suited sword type.) IT IS NOT THE SWORD THAT CHOOSES ITS WIELDER BUT THE WIELDER WHO CHOOSES THE BLADE!
I understand, Bear.
I’m short — I literally got the short end of the genetic stick, thanks to my grandma.
The rest of my family are extremely tall… even my younger sister!
I’m sad to say I’m 5ft.
Strength? Fairly normal.
Stamina? Highly energetic.
Combat preference? Hmm… swing the sword, hopefully dec@pitate the enemy — or better yet… pi3rce straight thr0ugh the h3art. That sounds neat! (well..if we ignore the bl00d)
Ohhh no it's a long drive but not a bad drive. I have gone to Alabama and it was a 12-14 hour drive depending on traffic and stops. Also if you start at the very bottom of Texas and go to the very top of the Texas panhandle it's a 13 hour trip according to google. Actually we generally have just our dad driving but if he isn't going we take shifts.
The USA is definitely just cosplaying as a country. Texas was a country before it joined the US, it had ten years as the Republic of Texas. Because of that it's the only state that can fly its flag at the same height as the US flag. It was definitely a compliment!
A 12hour drive!!… I’ve never had one in my life! It’s always been a plane or a train for me....if it was a 12h travel. Your dad is a hero for driving that long! (Touch wood. May God keep him healthy.)
But now I kinda want to experience it — not the driving, just sitting in the passenger seat, singing and watching roads and trees… sounds like a vibe (like in the road movies)
And thank you for taking that as a compliment! Yes… I kinda know the history of the USA from world history classes but I didn’t know Texas had its own flag. But it makes sense too — the USA is a federation, so states have certain powers and privileges, right?
Also, let me make a correction to my earlier analysis after reading that fact about Texas - The USA is a continent cosplaying as a country and the States of USA are basically countries cosplaying as states. There !!!....this sentence should be added in Geography textbooks!
My first thought to reading that was literally “thanks! Sorry for apologizing.” 😭😭😭😭😭😭
It’s alright. I’ve accepted it as part of your personality trait so I won’t be overwhelmed if you apologise. But I’d love to see you feel more comfortable and apologise less. We’ve got time to make that happen... hopefully!
Well I do like my family’s opinions, but they do let me get away with some of it! But I don't take strangers' opinions seriously.
Yeah I get it.
You're welcome! Thank you for trying and succeeding! 💙
Thank you for giving me the space to try !
Glad you did, I was worried the picture was too weird! Take care! :3 💙
The picture was not weird. Take care!! * sending you happy vibes *💙
@azurePond
Salutations Sir Pondsalot, I am sorry I only just saw this post today so 3 days late, 😭😭😭😭, I will work on my response and send it soon ish. I know it may be quite awhile before you see this or my response but I endeavor to get it done anyway. Love you Pond, hope therapy is going good for you, or even if it feels bad it is at least helping!
Fair well for now Miss Puddles! 🩵
@7Bear7 Hey Bear,
Looks like my summer vacation plans are all off—including my personal projects 🙂Apparently, I need some fixing… and I do. So I’m starting therapy and doing a few other things for myself.
I might not be around on 7 Cups for a while—maybe not at all—but I will be back. Just wanted to let you know that I’m not ghosting you.
If anyone asks—Kiara, Pine, whoever—just say Pond is getting a water treatment or undergoing a deeutrophication process or something sciencey like that.
I hope you’re doing well and I hope summer treats you kindly.
Also, I just noticed your username has two 7s in it. Why 7? Anyway… write stories. This isn’t a goodbye. I’ll be back by June and maybe I’ll even find time before that.
Take care. Also, go and see a doctor about that asthma!
@azurePond
Sorry about your plans, hope you can do them later down the line if you still want to then.
Everyone could use some fixing or a tune up, I am glad you are getting yours. I will pray for you and your therapist. Keep doing things for yourself! 🩵
It's okey to take time for yourself I trust you'll make the right decision on when and how much to come back. Thank you very much for letting me know, it means a lot! :) 🩵
If anyone asks—Kiara, Pine, whoever—just say Pond is getting a water treatment or undergoing a deeutrophication process or something sciencey like that.
Got it say something sciencey that sounds like self improvement. I assume I am not to mention therapy? If you don't respond I won't, so don't worry about it responding. 🩵
Thank you, I hope summer ends up treating you kindly and helpfully as well! 🩵
"Also, I just noticed your username has two 7s in it. Why 7"
The funny answer is I am the seventh Bear to actually make her from Pluto. The serious answer has to do with my dad's favorite number and my lack of one, 7 is part of his favorite number and the site wouldn't let me just use Bear so I added some seven cuz it felt familiar and kinda gives some identity.
"Anyway… write stories. This isn’t a goodbye. I’ll be back by June and maybe I’ll even find time before that."
Got it I will continue to write and stuff. It's a see you at some point! ;) I will probably still reply to your old forms and maybe even put something in here occasionally, don't feel any need to reply to them until your back back, and even then don't try to answer all at once! 🩵
"Take care. Also, go and see a doctor about that asthma!"
You take more care! 🫠 Maybe, I'll see what I can do.
Love you AzurePond, I will be praying for you. 🩵
By for now!





@7Bear7 Hey Bear,
Did you ever get that asthma check-up done? Been thinking about it and hoping you’re taking care of yourself.
Also, the story behind the 7 in your username is really lovely—it sounds like you’re quite close with your dad?
And I’ve noticed you mention Pluto a lot… is it your favourite planet? Or ... well... ex-planet? Space entity? You know what I mean! 😄 Your love for space always shines through. Have you ever thought about studying it more seriously—like astronomy or astrophysics?
And hey, how’s everything else going? How’s the writing coming along? Would love to hear about your latest story.
@azurePond
Heyo, Pond.
No I never got around to checking that, it will probably be quite awhile before I get the chance to anyway. Thanks, I've been trying to take care of myself. Been thinking about you too, hope you water purification hase gone/is going well.
Thanks, I am very close to him in a lot of ways. He is probably the person I am closest to IRL.
Yeah Pluto is definitely my favorite planet, coolest name cool color and funny Greek/Roman lore. Hades (the Greek version of Pluto) was eventually kicked off the Olympian council. Now Pluto is kicked from planet hood. As for astronomy I definitely enjoy it, but mostly as a occasionally hobby. I took a photograph class and got the chance to visit a observatory and take pictures there. Probably won't do it as a job but who knows?
It's going so at least there's that. It feels like life hit me with a rubber mallet. I got graduate, and camps to plan for, got to figure what job(s) I want to apply for, my parents are about to have money issues if we don't get a house sold (so I am helping clean that out), my cousin is taking me to a concert in July, and I little bit more but now I am just rambling so yah.
I wrote a short beginning of a story while working on my finals and posted it here, it's about a fantasy world that has modernized, and a young elf living in it (with hinted at but hopefully not super obvious mental health struggles?). I like the premise and world building as well as the elf main character (I usually end up disliking my characters so it's nice to like one for now).
Sorry I haven't responded to the big long colored message, I started when I first saw it but then life is just making it hard to be motivated. There is to much talking to and dealing with people 😭 anyways I will hopefully get around to responding to that and others after I finish my 'thank you cards'. tho I have never truly understood 'thank you/gift cards' or giving money for graduation but it's a custom so I don't wanna be rude. *Shrug*
its great to read you again! (Read lol) Hope you're better or getting better! Love you and am praying for you 🩵
@7Bear7 Hey Bear,
You've been busy… and so have I. I'm sorry for the silence — I'll reply to your texts soon. I just wasn't in the right headspace to communicate. I really hope you're taking good care of yourself.
P.S. Please don't worry about typos. I'm just grateful you take the time to reply, even when you're swamped. It means a lot — it shows care and love.
Sending you lots of love, warmth and good energy.

@7Bear7
Heyo, star forged intergalactic traveler Bear!
Glad to hear you’ve been taking care of yourself—it’s not easy, I know. Been thinking of you a lot lately too. Water purification’s still a mess but a manageable mess, if that makes sense? I like to pretend the filters are stubborn old spirits I have to bargain with.
That’s really beautiful about your closeness with him—it’s rare and soft and golden and I’m glad you have that anchor. Also YES to Pluto. It does have the best name. I wonder has the planet Pluto ever kidnapped anyone though? Like Hades/Pluto did. The observatory trip sounds dreamy—I can picture the hush, the way stars hum against a lens.
Rubber mallet to the soul is unfortunately exactly what it feels like sometimes 😭 That’s a lot to carry all at once. Graduating, camp planning, job searching, family stress, cleaning house—it’s like five life stages happening simultaneously. I'm proud of you for juggling it all even if it feels messy. And July concert??I hope you have loads of fun time.
I loved reading about the elf character—modernized fantasy is such a rich space to explore, especially with subtle threads like mental health woven through. Liking your own character is no small thing either! That means you've made something real. Something worth staying with.
No worries at all about the coloured message—it’s there when/if you're ready. No deadlines in this little pocket of the universe, just breathing space.
Anyway, reading your words again felt good. Thank you for writing, for rambling, for being. Love you loads and am rooting + praying + wishing + stargazing for you always 💫
—Pond
@azurePond
Hey I'll try to reply to this in the morning. I just wanted to let you know that it means a lot and I really thank you for your thoughtful words.
Also wanted to give a heads up that next week (this coming week) I won't be on cups at all for it, starting sometime Sunday afternoon or evening. That's when one of my camps is and there is a no electronics for campers. I am hoping the camp will help me get focused and heal a little mentally as well is a cleansing of social media and other stuff. Just wanted to give ya a early heads up about it
Thank you for your words and hugs again, it's great motivation and comfort right now especially. Feels like it's been life 7 Bear 3 at the moment, lol!
Love ya Pond! 🩵 I'll try to respond properly to stuff later thank you again take care and stay safe and sound.
Your in my prayers and thoughts and stuff! 🩵








