Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

comforting Couch

January 8th, 2024

This is a  safe talking space  for  @thoughtfulgrapes1163 @kylersartspace and @AutisticYouth


**Kindly dont respond to this thread other than three oof us**


144
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

u there...?

User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

Hey seen message then gone poof

8 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

No worries 😁 i understand 😊 wanna talk while they share over there?


User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

sending this message to bring you back here 😉

6 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

Im not doing good  ☹️

5 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

Aww buddy ☹️ what happened dear??

4 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

Relapsed again bad mood swings

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

ouchhiee 😣 that hurtss so badd  😣 

load more
January 16th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163  i m not doing goood too my ptsd got teiggered by family fight shoutings,

1 reply
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@AutisticYouth

Sorry hugs 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

i think its for the best i just leave cups...im not needed here..

User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@AutisticYouth @thoughtfulGrapes1163

im done...im tired of being on cups and being made fun of because im not ok....and everything....im just...im done with cups....i dont feel welcome here anymore...so whats the point...

13 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Im here if wanna talk

12 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

no offense...but idk u...so im not gonna do that...

7 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@kylersartpace

We can get to no eachother

6 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

ok....

1 reply
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@kylersartpace

i have just read one of your posts from profile seen that you have autism and go none verbal  i have autism

load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

ok....

1 reply
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Im trying to help ☹️

load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

its not that...im just...freezing up....and going non-verbal...and idk how to talk...

1 reply
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@kylersartpace

This happens to me 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

yeah....sorry....

3 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Hugs if okay 

2 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 16th, 2024

@Georginahowe

no dont touch me...

1 reply
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 16th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Kk

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 17th, 2024

@AutisticYouth @thoughtfulGrapes1163

y do u 2 want me on cups....i dont see a point me being on here anymore...

10 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 17th, 2024

@kylersartpace

We want you here 

January 17th, 2024

@kylersartpace we want u here because we are your friends i understand ur feelings but through my experience i learned that not everyone can like us n we shall focus on those who like us

8 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 17th, 2024

@AutisticYouth

no one likes me thats the thing...

7 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 17th, 2024

@kylersartpace

I do buddy 🥹 I want you 🥺 I wanna be there for you when you are in pain, I wanna be there with you when you are happy, I want to be there. I would not be able to forgive myself if I had the chance to support you through a difficult time, and I wasn't there to. It would be with me for as long as I am.

4 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 17th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

im nearly always in pain though....

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 17th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Then I would want to be there for you as much as I can, whenever I'm available here. I know me can't be there with you 24/7, but whenever I can, I would like to be there for you and help support you.

load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 17th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

thats thing idk *** to even support me...let alone others support me...

1 reply
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 17th, 2024

i meant idk how** i cant type it seems...

load more
load more
January 17th, 2024

@kylersartpace we like u

1 reply
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 17th, 2024

@AutisticYouth

dont get y though...

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 17th, 2024

@AutisticYouth @kylersartpace @georginahowe 

Hey guys, I wanted you guys to know, I am going on a semi - break from cups 😊 

Don't worry, I'm not completely disappearing, but I won't be as regular on here as I am now. Maybe once in a few days, or once in a week. 

I'm sorry if this would hurt a few of you 🥺 but I have taken the call that I need to limit my time in front of a device and engage more with the natural world. Get a breath of fresh air, both really and metaphorically. 

I would still respond to chats and tags on the forum, but they would be delayed by some time, so please excuse me for that. 

Other than that, I guess I don't have much to say 😄 I will miss you guys  😔 


Take care for now,

Your bestie,

Grapes 🍇 

3 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace January 17th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

bye....

User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws January 17th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

No worries take your time grapes

January 17th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163 take your time😊

load more
User Profile: 1430
1430 January 17th, 2024

@AutisticYouth Hi everyone! I'm a little confused after seeing "Kindly don't respond to this thread..." I see that another person also joined the conversation without any problem. So, what is this thread about? 

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 January 21st, 2024

@1430

Hey 1430 😃. Yes, you are right, someone else did join the group that we made. It’s possible to join the group, if you know someone on here, in the group, and all the other participants in the group are willing to welcome you in. Or else, there might be unnecessary pressure and tension in the conversations between us. 

Thank you for understanding 🥰

Your buddy, 

Grapes 🍇 

load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 1st, 2024

hey...

2 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 2nd, 2024

@kylersartpace

hey buddy 🥰🥰 how are you?

1 reply
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 2nd, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

im ok i g...

load more
load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 13th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

hey....saw u in the rooms...but it was 2 fast for me...

8 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws February 13th, 2024

@kylersartpace

who?

3 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 13th, 2024

@Georginahowe

no offense but it wasnt you i tag who im talking to....

2 replies
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws February 13th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Never seen tag

1 reply
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 13th, 2024

@Georginahowe

well there was a tag....

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 13th, 2024

@kylersartpace

😮 you were in mcr? How did I miss you??? I guess it was because it was too fast 😅😅 u doing good buddy??

3 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 13th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

not really...

2 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 13th, 2024

@kylersartpace

aww no, buddy 🥺🥺 life being a little rough right now?

1 reply
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 13th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

yeah....

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

hey...so em...idk if youll even see this...but..i only want u to respond...but ehh...im thinking of leaving cups...

19 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Buddyyy 🥺 Why dear? 🥺 I can try to help you out 🥺 Please don't leave meee 😭

18 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

im not needed on here...

4 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

I need u 🥺 You is my best friend 😭 

3 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

y need me....im useless worthless good for nothing and everything...

1 reply
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Who said thatt??? You might be in pain a lot of the time, but that dont mean u is a nuisance ☹️ You have such an amazing personality buddy, I see it in you. Even if I'm helping you out all the time, and it feels like ur a burden, believe me buddy, I do not see you as a burden. I see you as a friend with an amazing personality, who is suffering from the environment around you. You're not a burden bud, please dont think that about urself ☹️.

load more
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

so many people have said it...

load more
load more
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

I'll miss uuu 🥺 😭 😭 😭


12 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

ik thats not true...

11 replies
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

I promise u, in all seriousness, I am not joking. I will truly miss u 🥺


1 reply
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

y...y miss me...

load more
User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

(its not allowing me to reply to the one below, so I'll put it here) 

You wanna know why? Because you, dear dear kyler, are someone worth caring for. You might not believe me right now, and that is ok, but in my heart, deep inside my heart, I cherish you. You're precious, to me, darling. You really are. Remember the times I told you I wont leave you until you feel much better? Why did I say that? Because it hurts me, to see you in pain. To imagine you, sitting there, with a heart and mind filled with pain, and not trying, to relieve that for you. What friend would I be if I didn't do that? That's what friends are for, buddy. To look out for each other. To make sure they're ok. And you are my friend. I won't leave you, until I know I have tried everything in my power to put that smile in ur heart. Because you deserve it. U do. Ur unique and kind and creative, and so much more. I love you, kyler, for who you are. I forever will. Don't forget that, okay?

8 replies
User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

ok...

User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

U feeling a little better now? 😃

User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

not really....

User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

awww ☹️ was my speech a little boring? 😜

User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

no...just...feeling really sick...

User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

oh noo ☹️ *gives kyler a warm blankie* here ya go, this might help 😋 *gives kyler a warm coffee and some chocolate chip cookies too in bed*

User Profile: kylersartpace
kylersartpace February 15th, 2024

@thoughtfulGrapes1163

im struggling to see....head hurts so much...

User Profile: thoughtfulGrapes1163
thoughtfulGrapes1163 February 15th, 2024

@kylersartpace

Ouchiieee 😣 When I get a headache, you know what I do? I tie a t-shirt around my forehead 😀 realllly tight. So tight its like a constant massage to the head 😀 . But yeah, it does hurt really bad ☹️. Have you tried some steam?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more