Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

our dark playlist. xD🖤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

heyhey again lovely.💕💕

here it is. :D🌈🎉

as we planned :0. made this forum so me and yous could share songs/lyrics/artists etc. ^-^💜

excited to see and listen to your recommendations/just things you enjoy and share some of mine too.💖


hihi to all the other lovelies coming across🩷!

some of these may be things I/we deeply relate to. that link to our personal and individual experiences. and I know this partially applies to pix too.🖤

nothing big but- please try and not lurk/reply here.💜 thank you for understanding. ^-^💙

145
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

puppet master- skydxddy 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

people you know- selena gomez🖤.

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

let you down- NF

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

habits- tove lo 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

people I don’t like- upsahi 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

pains my only home- zevia

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

till death frees me- zevia 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

live to die- zevia

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

why do I exist- zevia

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

poison- zevia