Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

our dark playlist. xD🖤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

heyhey again lovely.💕💕

here it is. :D🌈🎉

as we planned :0. made this forum so me and yous could share songs/lyrics/artists etc. ^-^💜

excited to see and listen to your recommendations/just things you enjoy and share some of mine too.💖


hihi to all the other lovelies coming across🩷!

some of these may be things I/we deeply relate to. that link to our personal and individual experiences. and I know this partially applies to pix too.🖤

nothing big but- please try and not lurk/reply here.💜 thank you for understanding. ^-^💙

145
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

manipulation- zevia 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

something I can’t do- zevia 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

toxicity- zevia 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

if we have each other- alec benjamin 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

self talk- parker jack

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

911- ellise 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

dollhouse- melanie martinez 🖤

I relate to this more than I should lmao :’3

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

funeral- neoni 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

tag, you’re it. - melanie martinez 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

jelousy, jealousy- olivia rodrigo