Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

our dark playlist. xD🖤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

heyhey again lovely.💕💕

here it is. :D🌈🎉

as we planned :0. made this forum so me and yous could share songs/lyrics/artists etc. ^-^💜

excited to see and listen to your recommendations/just things you enjoy and share some of mine too.💖


hihi to all the other lovelies coming across🩷!

some of these may be things I/we deeply relate to. that link to our personal and individual experiences. and I know this partially applies to pix too.🖤

nothing big but- please try and not lurk/reply here.💜 thank you for understanding. ^-^💙

145
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

moral of the story- ashe 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

older- nightcore 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

tears of gold- faouzia

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

hypnotized- neoni 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

hey little girl- sophiemarie.b🖤

2 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

hmphhh stop stealing all of mine lol also I’m kinda at something with my family so that’s why I haven’t responded sorry

byw older is Sasha sloane

1 reply
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 14th, 2024

@pixierobin

xD🧠⚡️🧠

aw its okie.

and yeah I just realized that lol sorry :0.🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

two birds on a wire- regina spektor 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@pixierobin

do all my friends hate me ? - mckenna grace

23 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

bang bang bang- soho dolls

22 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx orange juice- Melanie Martinez

21 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

cry- Parker jack

20 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

all the things she said- tatu

19 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

dying on the inside- nessa Barrett

18 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

black out days-phantogram


17 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

softcore- the neighborhood

16 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

daddy issues- the neighborhood

15 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

rosendale

6 pills

unwell

the neighbors

7 days

sirensong

Monster in the walls

little girl

the king

boys get sad too (I think)

weird kid

happy


14 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

jerk-Oliver tree

13 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

hurt-Oliver tree

12 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

twin size mattress- the front bottoms

11 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

cradles-suburban

10 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

joker-dax

9 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

prom queen-beach bunny

8 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

bored-Billie elisih

bellyache- Billie Eilish

lovley-Billie eilish

7 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

daylight- David kushner

6 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

Melanie Martinez


doll house

cake

nurses office

mrs potato head

mad hatter

Soap

sippy cup

pity party


5 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx forgot the tag lol

4 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

gasoline-Halsey

3 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

Marina and the diamonds



seventeen

are you satisfied

how to be a heartbreaker

the family jewels

2 replies
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

twisted-missio

1 reply
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

Another love-tom odell

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 12th, 2024

@pixierobin

wanted to say- remember the song “if we have each other” by alec benjamin that I mentioned ?🤍 welll it’s about alecs sister- he made it after she um :')🤍 ended her life.🤍 this is the lyrics btw.🤍

“She was 19 with a baby on the way
On the East-side of the city, she was working every day
Cleaning dishes in the evening, she could barely stay awake
She was clinging to the feeling that her luck was gonna change
And, 'cross town she would take the bus at night
To a one-bedroom apartment, and when she'd turn on the light
She would sit down at the table, tell herself that it's alright
She was waiting on the day she hoped her baby would arrive
She'd never be alone
Have someone to hold
And when nights were cold
She'd say
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad
If we got each other, and that's all we have
I will be your mother, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
When the world's not perfect
When the world's not kind
If we have each other, then we'll both be fine
I will be your mother, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
They were 90 and were living out their days
On the West-side of the city next to where they got engaged
They had pictures on the walls of all the memories that they'd made
And though life was never easy, they were thankful that they stayed
With each other, and though some times were hard
Even when she made him angry he would never break her heart
No, they didn't have the money to afford a fancy car
But they never had to travel 'cause they'd never be apart
Even at the end
Their love was stronger than
The day that they first met
They'd say
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad
If we got each other, and that's all we have
I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
When the world's not perfect
When the world's not kind
If we have each other, then we'll both be fine
I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
You should know I'll be there for you
I'm 23, and my folks are getting old
I know they don't have forever and I'm scared to be alone
So I'm thankful for my sister, even though sometimes we fight
When high school wasn't easy, she's the reason I survived
I know she'd never leave me and I hate to see her cry
So I wrote this verse to tell her that I'm always by her side
I wrote this verse to tell her that I'm always by her side
I wrote this verse to tell her that
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad
If we got each other, and that's all we have
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
When the world's not perfect
When the world's not kind
If we have each other, then we'll both be fine
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
You should know I'll be there for you”

:') its so sad T~T🤍

1 reply
User Profile: pixierobin
pixierobin March 12th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yeah ik this song I really like it but it is really sad

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 12th, 2024

@pixierobin

dancing with your ghost- sasha alex sloan 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 12th, 2024

@pixierobin

hurts so good- astrid S