Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️

hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖

I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜

I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍

btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j

and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛



351
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 9th, 2024

hihi.❤️ just checking in.💜how’re you ? and your lil piggies heheh. :P💙?

hug-extasyxx.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I'm ok ❤ I feel a bit like a tampon, in the right place, just at the wrong time 😏😂😂 the three little piggies are fine ❤❤ are you doing any better now?? It's mother's day here in the UK tomorrow ❤ is it mothers day were you are?? Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤I love you ❤❤ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11


what nuu😭😭😂😂

happy they are.❤️❤️

hehe nu maybe worse tho if it counts :3🤍it’s oki.💜

ooo where I am Mother’s Day is celebrated on the 21st :0🩷.

hugs teenie vv tight❤️. I love you more.❤️❤️🦑

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx your doing worse😞 ok tell doctor tiny what's going on.. Just think of me as dung beetle, I can never get enough of your sh1t 😂😂 only kidding just lie down on my couch and let's start from the begining, I'll be making mental notes

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

shnshhioyayoiuaiy I just searched that up😭😭 omg teenie😭😭😭😂😂

*lies down*

Idk. idk where to start hehe :'3 there’s too much at once I can’t think of what I’d start with cos they’re all pretty much worse than the other..💜

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx hugs you tightly ❤❤❤ it's ok sweetie ❤ I'll always be here when you want to talk about it ❤ I love you ❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper

sorry I saw this really late-💜

tysm teeniebean🥺❤️ means soso v much to me.❤️❤️ always love you more.❤️ squeezes back tightly.❤️❤️🦑

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 ^^💙

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

hihi friend.🩷 I missed you for the couple hours we stopped talking.😛🤗 how’re you lovely ?💜 I’m heading to school soon :0 can you just teleport here hehe :'3🤍 and protect me :DD/lh 

got a couple minutes before I’m in lead class.🧃🐢

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

*teleports teeniebeanie to school* :D🪄

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I wish I could be there to protect you ❤❤ you can borrow my pee gun. That will protect you, it's a great pisssstol 😂😂😂😂 hugs you tightly ❤❤ your gonna be ok, cause I'm holding you close to my heart and not letting you go ❤❤I love you ❤ I hope you have a good day, if possible ❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

omg lmao😭😭😭😂😂 squeezes you tight.❤️I love you more❤️❤️ it’s almost over :> just 90 minutes left :'3❤️


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yaaay 90 minutes and then your free ❤❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

im back :] and sooo tired :') god. :'3🤍 feel like I’m barely breathing heh-💜 I forgot to ask how’re you🥺 or maybe I alr did xD well in that case I’ll ask again :D how’re you ?❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx well right now I think I'm doing much better than you ❤❤ now jump in bed and relaxxxxxx. Don't do anything else all day. ❤❤ I'm expert at being lazy😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

aww :'3 v happy you are. :')❤️❤️ I ammm in beddd haha xD I’m so exhausted tho :'3🩷 

😂😂😂😂😂😂 you really do seem like one😛😂😂😂😂xDD/lh

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yep! I can out do a sloth😎

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😂😂 let’s test that😂

🦥————

♿️————

go ! :D🏁🏁🛌

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I'll go later!!!! I'm to lazy to go now!!!

You know I'm so lazy I haven't even been bothered to stand up in years

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😂😂😂😭😭severe laziness tested and confirmed😭😭😂

nuuu dark humor smh D:😭 sorry frend :'3💜 ugh now I can’t blame your laziness ;-;/lh/lh/j😁❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂😂 dark humour is fun  😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

monday :0 o nu. forgots to come back to this forum :'3💜 how’re you teeniebeann💗?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 15th, 2024

@iloveyouxx monday????😕 I'm sure it's friday🤔🤔 I don't feel well 😞 hows you been?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD hehe meant the last time we’ve talked in this forum💜 

😞o nu >:❤️ your turn😛❤️ tell doctor nadia what’s going on❤️ what’s on your mind right now ? anything I could do to make it better ? on a scale of 1-10 how do you mentally and physically feel atm❤️ listening🩷 *hugs tight*💖

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 15th, 2024

@iloveyouxx well doctor my throat is swollen, making my asthma worse, and I cough alot. Which really really hurts my back 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and also doctor I'm freaking out a bit😱😱 I can't feel my legs😱😱😱

😂😂😂😂😂 so what are you gonna prescribe me????

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

(sorry I’m at someone else’s house so that’s why I’m replying late🤍)

hmmmmm. I’m sorry my teeniebeanie patient-that all sounds terribly painful❤️

hm. *the doctory noises*🧠

do you recall the past events that occurred before your throat had swollen ?❤️🤓

asthma is horrible D: I’ve had experience with that❤️ 

a cough huh D: hm. *more doctory noises*🧠🧠 

o no >: back pain and an extra amount of emoji use >: these are terrible symptoms❤️>:

you can’t feel your legs :0000 hm. 

*doctory calculating noises*🧠🧠

 looks like you’ve got a case of the undeserved evil caterpillar pain carpet iocis❤️ 

here’s your prescription, lovelyteeniebeanie patient❤️:

swollen throat= erm- drink warm water, do you have medicine where you are ? I’d get one that’s- strawberry flavored😁 that should help❤️

unfortunately there’s currently no cure for asthma ❤️ but loads of breathing exercises online that would surely help your case-good luck❤️❤️

cough= the strawberry medicine should also help with that :D

back pain= hm. once your cough goes away with the strawberry medicine your back should stop hurting so bad (from the coughing)😎❤️

numb legs= hm. lack of standing- I’m afraid there is no cure- disability is disability :PP it’s okie tho❤️ this is only very temporary and it’ll be okie❤️

for everything= *squeezes vv tight*❤️❤️❤️ I love you- lovelyteeniebeanie patient❤️ I’m sorry for all your undeserved pain😞❤️❤️

 I’ve gotta go now- I’ll check on yous later❤️ byebye❤️❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx thanks doctor ❤❤❤❤❤ I took your advice, no swollen throat now ❤ I love you ❤ and wait!! Your at someones house, so you have friends, outside of cups😲😲😲😲😲😲traitorrrr!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

heart.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yaaay food😋 oh I mean grabs all the hearts to keep safely 🤗 hides in corner where you can't see me 👀👀 nom nom!😋

how's my little bear doing today?? Are you having a nice weekend???

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

D:<< what did we say about nomming inedible things ? D: I can see you !😭😂😂 spit it out D: those are for love and safe keeping D:<❤️/lh

me doesn’t like talking of self but right now I’m doing terrible :>> and had the worst weekend :>>

how’re you lovelyteeniebeanie ?❤️❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx the worst weekend?? What happened are you ok?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

nu but it’s okie❤️ we don’t have to talk about me D: you didn’t answer the question heh :'3❤️ *shifts attntion* :D how’re you loveliestlovelyteeniebeanie ?❤️❤️:>

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xDD I actually don’t ! smh teenie- so quick to judge😂😂😂 I celebrate ramadan(search it up if you don’t know what it is :0) so this month I’m forced to go to a relatives house almost everyday for our first meal. I don’t even like most of the relatives :P I only go to see their cats hehe❤️ so no !😂😂 you’ll always be my best teeniefriend in and outa cups❤️❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yaaaaay ❤ I love you ❤❤ oh no visiting family😱 not fun! Ok either ask them all for money, or do  something that will get you kicked out and not welcome back next year 😁 I do know what Ramadan is ❤❤❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

oo you do :0?💜 teenies brain is very full of knowledge🤓🩷 on all types of different things :0💙 *claps*💗 nuu I’d love to do that but I can’t get kicked out cos they have kittiess :'33 the most adorable kitties in the world- every time I visit I’m just with them the whole time hehe- feeding them, spoiling them, petting and massaging them, or just internally screaming and how fricking adorable they are😁❤️❤️ I love them so much hehe :3💖 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx awwwww your so sweet ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

https://picallow.com/%f0%9f%92%96-2/?usp_success=2&post_id=287636&form_id=27

this is louis💖 he’s just a lil idiot hehe :3 he has weird habits💛 like hiding behind curtains, watching birds from a distance, he’s strangely obsessed with chargers- when he sees one his eyes get big and he gets all excited and tries to chase and get them hehe(phone chargers), he’s also really obsessed with wrappers- same reaction xD, sometimes he chases something so fast he ends up running backwards- he’s so cutely dumb xD it’s hard to explain, he has beef with his brush ;-; and the automated vacum cleaner- he tries to fight them all the time xD

he also has cutu habits like following me around everywhere- his face when he wants food- and when he lies down on his back he looks adorable❤️❤️

so my aunt and her husband(my second uncle) have 2 cats- louis and ice- ice has white fur, she’s older than louis, she’s also louis sister :0 she has one green eye and one blue eye, she sleeps most of the day and likes being in the balcony❤️

my uncle and his wife(my second aunt) have 2 cats- friska and price, friska is- god :') the cutest cat you’ll ever see in your life🥺💖 she’s so fricking adorable and precious I just can’t be around her she makes me go crazy🤧💜 I can’t decide on who’s cuter- cos prince is just the floofiest and most adorable thing ever🩷 friska has floofy oragish fur- and big boba eyes with the cutu-ist face ever🤧💕same for prince but prince has floofy white hair instead💖

louis, ice, prince, and friska are all actually siblings- my family got them together💗 I don’t have photos of friska and prince cos I never took my device there >: I have some of ice but they’re a bit unclear and I have loads of louis cos I slept over there a lot❤️❤️

I could talk about them all day🥺💗 I love them all so much🩷 this reminds me of when I was crying and Louis used to be scared of me the first few days :') but he came outa hiding that day and meowed sadly when I cried :'3💜 he was the only one there. and he stayed. 

god :'3🤧💜 I love all the lil ***- all of em- I could tell you about all the rest since I only talked about Louis :0 but that’s for another time xD

*kitties away*🐛🐛🐛🐛🧁💖

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx awwww that cat is the cutest ❤❤ so I take it your a cat person 😁❤❤ maybe one day you can have a cat army of your own ❤❤

And I'll have a piggy and bunny army and we can take over the world 😎😁😁😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I ammm :33❤️ no one loves cats and kitties more than me hehe❤️❤️ someone thought they loved cats more than me but I proved to them that I love ✨all✨ cats. not just specific types- if you search it up- there’s a cat online named “xherdan” people labeled this cat as the ugliest cat in the world >: 

if you do find a photo- I know it may seem bad, but they actually have such cute photos❤️ like on their birthday- it was adorable but someone captioned it “xherdan goes viral for his terrifying stare* >:

I feel like they just need some love and to feel safe❤️ not to be labeled as the ugliest cat in the world >: it’s so cruel..🩷

anyway- yep. I’m the kittiest cat persun you’ll ever know xDD💖my life goal is to have enough of my *own* money to get a cat🩷 since no one will ever get me one :'3💛

yussss well take over the world with our cat bunny and piggy army😈😈😎

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

tw

my grandma was crying :'3 she was talking to my dad..they were talking about someone in the family thatd died- and about a car crash. Idk who.. cos I covered my ears and yelled :'3(not in a childish way) my weekend couldn’t get any worse T^T so I didn’t wanna know :'3 my hearts beating hard and livings just impossible rn. *cries on you if okie*❤️..

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx oh no I'm sorry sweetie 😞 wraps you in a cosy blanket and cuddles you up ❤ you can always cry on me. Do  you want to tell me about how u your feeling?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx it's ok to be vulnerable and open up sometimes ❤ 

load more