teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖
@Tinywhisper11
xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️
hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖
I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜
I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍
btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j
and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛
@iloveyouxx 🤔🤔🤔 yess I am famous😁😎😎😎 and that's a cute nickname ❤❤ but just in case you were wondering my real name is princess lola unicorn tiny smurf the third😁 you know most *** answer no to every question I ask, tell me are you one of those ***???
@Tinywhisper11 ***= stupid people
@Tinywhisper11
mhmhm I could tell😁😁 oo that’s a long name :0 princess lola unicorn tiny smurf the third :00 did something happen to the second and first ? xD
hm tough question- let me show you how I’ll answer :D
so you said most ***(stupid people) answer no to every question you ask, then asked if I’m one of those stupid people, I say no because technically I’ve answered to other questions you’ve asked before with other answers, but the stupid people say no to every answer, I only say no to this one, making me not a stupid person😁😁🤓🤓
xDD big brains :P🧠 good morning❤️ it’s morning here- how’re you ?🤍
@iloveyouxx 😮😮😮😮 that logical thinking is wrong😮😮😮
the first and second are now basement bodies😁 good morning ❤❤ I've been playing with my little piggies😁

@Tinywhisper11
jehduenskwnrgryr🤧🤧 they’re so cutieeee hehe❤️
basement bodies :000 ?
@iloveyouxx basement bodies 👀👀 what basement?? 👀👀😂😂😂😂😂 tiny and sparrow were playing. They is funny little things ❤ do you have a pet???
@Tinywhisper11 and God bless you...🤔🤔🤔 I wonder what you say to God when he sneezes🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I hope your not ill with a cold??
@Tinywhisper11
😂😂😂😂 nothing I just thought I heard basement👀
awww❤️❤️ no sadly :’3 my dad wouldn’t let me have a pet.
@Tinywhisper11
*checks in*❤️:P

@Tinywhisper11
*checks in*👀❤️
*gives edible food before you eat me*T^T🍪🍪🍪🍪
how’re you friend ?❤️:0
@iloveyouxx in a lot of pain and ready for bed now.my little piggies are all asleep too ❤❤ how is life for you going??? What is your family like?? Where do you dream of living when your older?? What would you do if you saw a ufo???
@Tinywhisper11
aww noo >: I really hope you feel better in the morning..❤️
aww cuteee❤️❤️ I hope you all sleep well hehe.❤️
xD the questions hehe.😛💜
life’s going terrible :P but it’s going. :'3
my familys.. I don’t like referring them as my family lol :') that’s how bad it is :P🤍.
when I’m older :0 hm I’m not sure. somewhere far far away from everywhere :D I don’t expect something big or anything- and I’ll probably live alone lmao :P forever single :D!
a ufo? xD I’d be in shock for sure. and maybe run to the light without thinking :0 my curiosity wouldn’t survive :P
@Tinywhisper11
in lead class :0(7:38am)its so loud here :'3
howre you ?❤️ and your lil piggies hehe.❤️
gives more edible food to not get eaten*/j xD
national anthem goes off in about 5 minutes :0 then we’ll have lead time activities- then I’ll have to go for english :'3
@Tinywhisper11

@iloveyouxx favourite food🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 icecream 😋 and coffee 😁what's lead class??? Why does the national anthem get played?? And it's ok, familys are over rated anyway. Piggies are good they all eating right now. Somewhere quiet, without people around is where I want to live😁 a little cottage in the woods, that would be great ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ I love you ❤ have fun at school ❤
@Tinywhisper11
ooo icecream :D😋 still never had coffee hehehe. :P
lead class is basically where my like- hold up let me try and explain :P
so in my year group(a year group is like year 1,year 2,year 3,year 4 etc) my class is 8A mhm? in my year group there are 12 classes- 8A,8B,8C,8D,8E,8F,8G,8H,8I,8J,8K,8L,8M. yeah but I’m in 8A, 8a is considered a lead group, so all of the people in my lead group are “in my lead class”
you can be in lead class anywhere from 7:20am to 7:45am because at 7:45 you need to be in school- national anthem(I’ll explain it next) goes off at 7:45, once it goes off and you’re not in lead class that’s considered late
lead class is basically mostly for taking register/attendance- our lead teacher also tells us anything we need to know depending on the day(events/HOY messages/announcements/warnings etc etc)
checks our uniform and equipment (and standards card ofc), and we’d have lead time activities depending on the day.
yep that’s about it about lead class :D lol I was too detailed heh :'3🤍 but it’s oki.🤍
national anthem is hard to explain but google explained it well :P⇒
Students who listen to the national anthem in their schools learn to respect their nation and develop a sense of unity among themselves.
to enhance the sense of dedication and belongings towards ones Alma Mater. Hence, it creates a sense of loyalty and devotion in the minds of the students. The term anthem means a song of celebration. or, a composition. usually acting as a symbol for a distinct group of people.
create a sense of patriotism and pride for one's nation and reminds its people of the state's glory and rich heritage. Each government usually recognises it as the official song of the country.
boosts patriotism and serves as a beacon to focus attention and identity. Therefore, it requires a memorable introduction during a school assembly.
we have our national anthem go off everyday at 7:45- everyone in the school has to stand still and be respectful till it ends :P
overrated xD🩷
aw cute hehe yus feed them well❤️
quietness and not much people around sounds like a dream hehe💜
I love you more❤️ hehe schools never fun, I’m back from school btw- and still aliveee :DD
*hugs teenie tight*❤️❤️

but not too tight cos they’re fragile😁❤️❤️/lh
@Tinywhisper11
hihi friend❤️ sorry I haven’t been on a lot :0 schools schooling heh :') and just been busy :P but I missed you the 3 days we haven’t talked xD❤️ how’re you ??❤️/nfta
…i think it’ll be oki. :>💖…
@iloveyouxx in glad you made it through school ❤❤ some people say school is fun, but most people say it isn't. So I didn't know school resisted till a few years ago, but when I learnt what it was, I really really wished I could have gone. But now after learning, through this site, about the stress school causes. I'm really glad I didn't go. So are you gonna go to college??? What classes do you like? Are the teachers really horrible or nice??? And I missed you too. Hugs you tightly ❤❤❤ I love you ❤
@Tinywhisper11
thank you❤ I know everyone has different opinions :0 but to me school is torture :'3 schools where I've had my worst memories, developed fears, the reason I've gotten so many sleepless nights, so many nightmares, schools the reason I'm actually struggling to breathe right now because with school I always *always* have something to panic about :') schools where I almost TW died and I'm being serious too :'3 and barely anything was done about it. schools where I found out about things I wish I didn't know. schools the reason I've cried for nights telling myself it'll end but the pain never does..
lmao :'3 I could go on.. (I actually could lol) but I'll stop.. I'm just kinda tired of it all.🤍
yeah you should be.. I mean I guess it depends on the experience but idk.. the world can be cruel :'3❤
hehe I hate all my classes equally :P the teachers are just cruel and don't care about no one :'3
awwwee❤🥺 hugs you back but not too tightly❤❤because you're fragile hehe.💜I love you more❤️

@iloveyouxx awwwww look at you being the cutest kitten in the world ❤ your safe to vent here if you want to I'll always listen and support you ❤ died? Like through being bullied?😞 my poor sweet friend, gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I love you ❤and don't worry we can those mean people who hurt you to my hit list😈
@Tinywhisper11
thank you friend❤ that too :'3 but TW someone held a knife to my face and threatened me a couple times before :P they're not in the school anymore🤍and they did a lot more than threaten too :') but it's oki.💜squeezes you tight- but not too tight hehe.❤xD aww I haven't heard(or seen) that being said to me in a while🥺💕I love you more💞💞hit list? :000 xD teenieee that's a good idea :} /j👀
@iloveyouxx 😞 hugs you tightly, I'm sorry that must have been incredibly scary and traumatic. School should be a safe place😞 dw a couple more years and you 'll be able to leave that horrible place. I made little cardboard town houses for the piggies 😁 they got a three level cage, so gotta keep them entertained with different toys and things to play with ❤ they got loads of toys, but they like my cardboard toys I make😁😁 are you in school right now?? Hugs you tightly ❤❤ I love you ❤
@iloveyouxx those teachers better be saying nice things about you or I'll grrrrrr! *waves fist angrily* and if they do say bad things, then if I was your mum, I'd still be the most proudest mother. Cause your beautiful inside and out ❤❤
@Tinywhisper11
teenie🥺❤️ *runs and hugs you vvvvvvvvv tight*🩷

I love you friend :'3❤️ vvvv much💖/p
@iloveyouxx hugs you tightly ❤❤ how did it go yesterday? Was your dad happy?
@Tinywhisper11
hehe :’3 he just started making up a bunch of stuff :P and really I know they were made up :’3💜
im so tired tho >: someone on cups will seriously drive me insane :’3.🤍 they literally got banned and ofc they had to send someone new to torture me.(not literally) I’m just tired..wanna be left alone :’3🤍
how’re you lovelyteeniebeanie 💖🐛🐛?
@Tinywhisper11
i felt like telling you I love you friend :3💕 so here it is :D
i love you teeniebeanie💜. you is the absolute bestsetstetetstst friend a yogi bear could have :0🤗🩷

@iloveyouxx I logged on about 10 minutes ago, and read your poem and your vent. And I'm really worried about you, are you ok??
@Tinywhisper11
nu. :'3 but it’s oki.🤍 I’m more worried about you tho D: saw your post.. I’m really sorry I haven’t replied- I’m not in the best state right now and am incapable of providing some decent support :'3 im sorry >: I’m glad you’re popular enough(and loveeddd :0🩷) to have a lot of other people there with you tho😛💕💕/lh but really- I’m sorry. are you oki ?💜>: sorry you’ve been having tough days. >:❤️ you’re soso strong friend.. vv strong💛 I’ve got a lot I needa get done.. so I’ll stop for now.🤍 stay you💖.