Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️

hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖

I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜

I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍

btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j

and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛



351
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

sorry friend🩷

im getting my only vent post removed heh :'3🤍

how’re you lovelyteeniebeanie ?💕💕

bubba-love.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx huggggs you tightly ❤ like I said I'm ready to listen when your ready to open up ❤ how was school??

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️

the worst. ever :') I came back and couldn’t stop crying and screaming to the point where I couldn’t breathe for a couple of minutes. but im alive :'3 sorry. :')🤍

I’m so mad lol :') I wrote another essay to your last post and ofc it all got deleted >: at this point this just sounds made up but I genuinely did >: I did and it all got deleted cos I had to go and when I came back the page restarted and I was already so fricking exhausted :') then and I just couldn’t anymore idk I just I don’t know :')

*breathes*

im sorry >:❤️

how’re you lovely ?❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx wraps you in a cosy blanket and cuddles you up ❤❤ I'm sorry your vent for deleted😟 that's quite odd. But it's ok your here and breathing, whatever it is we can get through this ❤I'm doing better than yesterday. Well I was having a good day yesterday, but it quickly went really bad, and I was up all night crying. But I'm smilling again now ❤ 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️

nunu heheh- I asked an admin to delete it :') the post that was something like “nightmare..TW” remember ? I asked for it to get deleted :'3 idk. It just hit me that- literally no one cares :') it’s okie.🤍

did something happen teenielovely >:❤️? 

happy you are❤️love to know you’re smiling❤️you look beautiful when you smile😛💖

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yeah I remember that post ❤ honey people do care ❤ I care ❤ I know it sometimes doesn't feel like anyone does though. Life can seem very unfair sometimes. Bless you ❤

just something someone said, it really upset me. But it's ok it doesn't matter now ❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

yeah..idk :')❤️

>: was it related to anything you said ? like about how you think you’ve shared too much on this site❤️? happy you feel better now tho :'3❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx wipes away your tears. Have you calmed down now? It's ok to be mad ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 20th, 2024

:33 @Tinywhisper11

kiss.gif


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 20th, 2024

@iloveyouxx awwww🥰 I love you more ❤ it's Wednesday today, the middle of the week so be prepared cause even the calender now says wtf

😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

what😭😭😂😂😂😂someone needs to stop you😂😂😂😂/j/j❤️and nu I love you more :0❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 20th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 noone can stop me♿♿♿♿mwhahahaaa

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😂😂😂😂*holds on to the back of your wheelchair* you sure😛😂😂🤓

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx hey!!!!! That's cheating😂😂😂😂😂 just cause I can't stand up for myself.... Doesn't mean you can push me around!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

except i can😈😂😂😂😂why don’t we go on a lil trip😁*grabs your wheelchair*😈now youu can’t stop me😈😎😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂 ok just keep us  away from steep hills😂😂😂 puts on crash helmet just incase

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😈😈*takes off your crash helmet cos you can’t stop me*

   👩‍🦼🚶🏻‍♀️

🏔️

she slipped😈😈/j/j/j


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx damn it!!!!! You have to be kind to me!!! I have disabled rights!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😂😂😂

I don’t have to be nice to you😂😂😂you’re diss-abled remember😎you can beat anyone in a rap battle! :D😁it’s a good thing ! you’re fine😂😂plus I’ve put a pillow at the bottom of the hill🛌 if you find it you’ll have a safe landing😁😁/j/j/j

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

I thought I replied earlier- so sorry for the late reply :0 missed you beaniefren❤️hows you doing ?❤️

@Tinywhisper11

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx im ok ❤ I just had my second lot of blood tests taken. Something wrong with my white or red blood cell count. So they put me on antibiotics, until they get the other blood tests results back. They said they should know more by wednesday morning ❤ nothing to worry about though ❤ I get ill alot ❤

paddy and Murphy looking through a window, paddy says "hey look! There's a forest over there" Murphy says " where?? Where?? I can't see, there's a feckin tree in my way" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😞the fact yous get ill often doesn’t make it okie :')❤️I’m sorry❤️I hope it’s nothing serious❤️

😭😭🤣🤣🤣stoopppp😭😭😂😂😭how do you come up with these😭😭🤣🤣❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx actually paddy and Murphy jokes are not my doing, their pretty popular in the UK, I find them hillarious. Paddy and Murphy are supposed to be irish. That's why their so stupid in their jokes 😂😂😂😂😂 I'll message you a new paddy and Murphy joke each day ❤😁

And how as my little yogi been?? 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I’ve never heard of them :0 I’m far from the uk hehe.💜

😂😂😂

yus I’d love that xD❤️

me could be better :'3💜but it’s okie💙

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx hugs you better ❤ and give evil looks that could kill, to anyone who's bothering you. Don't worry I'll protect you always and forever ❤ unless I'm sleeping.. Or pooping😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️yus make sure they regret the day they were born😁❤️❤️/lh

😂or lost at the bottom of the hill😂😂😁 

*wraps you up in a comfytacoblanket*🌮❤️now we’re stuck together🦑❤️forever :D😁💖and ever.. :D exciting is it not😈❤️❤️/lh

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx I'm not sure about exciting😂😂😂😂 but at least I have legs, and fingers now 😁😁😎

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 and I would win anyone at a rap battle because of mad diss abilities 😎😎😎😎😎

😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

yus frfr you’d beat kendrick lamar at a rap battle xD❤️😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

why unsure D:< I mean.. o sweetheart😇I’m the best😇why don’t you find being with me fortherestofeternity exciting :>>>

I have legs too😂😂and I thought you only had 5/4 fingers ? :0 I have 10😁😁:D

(sorry if any of this was offensive frend- talking to you makes me feel better than makes me so happy I might say something dumb :P so sorry if it was❤️)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx no I told you I don't get offended by disabled jokes, we gotta laugh at our selves. Laughter is the best medicine😁😁 🤔🤔🤔 so if everyone laughs at me.... Then just maybe 🤔🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have I'm only missing 2 fingers in each hand. And cause thumbs are really just shorter fatter fingers, that means I have 6 altogether... 👀👀 eyes up your fingers 👀👀 gets a saw

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

what no we don’t😭we gotta be kind to ourselves😭💗

😂😂😂noooo😭😭😂we’re not having everyone laugh at you😭😭💜

heyheyhey uhh we don’t gotta do that😅 cos um see-my fingers are..not your shade at all😅and um very um wonky- yea! wonky mhm :D not your style at all pffft- you need really pretty fingers :D yk..my classmate has really pretty fingers😈perhaps you could ..borrow..those👀😈

😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂 gives you the saw, try and get joes fingers😈 I do love a cup of joe in the mornings😁 except when his fingers get stuck in my blender😋

And fine we won't get everyone to laugh at me *pulls sulky face* I'll just keep in watering my legs each day, they will grow back, I just know it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

um🫣ofc ma’am😅

..*waits to you to leave*..*throws saw and runs*..🫥😰

😭😭I have such big feelings of sympathy for you🩷they will grow back😭😭❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂 aww your very sweet ❤❤ but it's fun to joke around to ❤😂 and don't worry I'm not a cannibal😁 hey want a mint I'm eating men toes right now??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

nuuu not about yourself😭😭🩷let’s joke about me😁I’m not anxious..I’m just extremely well educated  and aware about all and each of the things that can go terribly and catastrophically wrong😎

😭😭😭teenie😭😭😭🤣🤣😂😭you dont need to be stopped😭you need to be locked up forever😭don’t worry they’re generous enough to provide one meal a month :D😁and an amazing and fashionable orange outfit🥻😂😂 isn’t orange a beautiful color🧡😂😂😂😂carrots are orange😋🥕😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx I wouldn't last a day in prison😂😂😂😂😂 and your feeling anxious hey🤔🤔🤔 you know our bodies are made up of 90% water🤔🤔 so basically humans are just cucumbers with anxiety🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂

anxiety is a really hard one isn't it? Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

and yeah! I guess disabled jokes can get wheely tiring 😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

wait what🧐😂😂😂😂😂😂cucumbers with anxiety😰🥒😂😂😂😂

yus..it is :')❤️and being disabled is too I bet❤️hugs you tight❤️❤️

wheels tiring ?😂😂😂😂😂😭😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx yes being disabled your not just a cucumber, but broccoli, carrots, peas any vegtable really😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 but is disabled people are lucky, yep! We have our own special  graveyards, it's called the vegtable patch😁😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😭😭😂🤣🤣😂🤣I can’t😭locks you up in temporaryjail😭😭😂till you can calm down you’re not getting out😂😂😂😂/j/lh

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

omg teenibeannn yous new pfp is soo prettyyy💖*youre* so pretty :0💗but really :3💕i loves is💕💕

how’re you today❤️?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 26th, 2024

milk-and-mocha-hug.gif

>:D❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🩷🌈✨/lh

for sum reason I’ve realized that i think of you everytime I’m low :')❤️yous like my comfort persun now❤️😛that doesn’t always mean i go to you to vent or anything like that- but i just *know* i can go to you❤️without feeling worse or like a burden or some sort of anticipation becos I trust you fren❤️and I trust that you won’t ever purposely hurt me❤️


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx hey gorgeous ❤ I owe you a couple of jokes. I've only been coming on here for like a hour the last couple of days. Been getting stupid headaches ok here's your joke

paddy and Murphy walking down the street. paddy falls over, And says "Murphy!! Call me an ambulance quick" murphy says " paaaadddyyy is an ammbullancee " 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awe headaches suck I’m sorry❤️wanna know something😛I’ve never gotten a headache before >:33/lh suu idk what it feels like xD❤️but I bet it sucks❤️

😭😭😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂it’s so idiotic and dumb it’s funny😭😭😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx you never had a headache. I can always help you with that 🔨😏 it's fine I know how to cure headaches you just stick your head through the window and the Payne just dissapears😁

And yeah paddy and Murphy jokes are so stupidly funny😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

scqaffcdqwoygcdteoqedywhoq😭I’m good thankyou :>>>😭

xD what xD I don get it heheh- pain* xD/lh💜


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx the glass in the window is called a window payne.. Put your head through the glass and the pain=payne disappears😎 yeah it's not that funny

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

XD ohhhh cos like I googled that- then I was gonna be like you mean this dud ? :P

image_1711453539.jpeg

but nvm T^T xD

everything you say makes me smile❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx huggs you tightly ❤❤ you got the Monday blues??? Oh wait it's Tuesday 🤔🤔 I think!. I would never ever ever ever hurt you ❤ your to precious to hurt. And did you put me in prison!?!?!?😮😮 well that's fine being tiny I can squeeze through the bars and escape😁😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I would never ever ever ever hurt you ❤ your to precious to hurt. And did you put me in prison!?!?!?😮well that's fine being tiny I can squeeze through the bars and escape😁😁

yep it is tuesday xD tuesday blues xD📆🫐🩵👤🦕💙

awwwe❤️me neither❤️

DDD: not so fast D: ▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

               ▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️◾️▪️▪️◾️◾️

◾️ ◾️◾️▪️▪️◾️▪️▪️◾️▪️◾️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️  

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

perhaps my invention dedicated to smurf sizes isn’t looking so great- but you wont be able to escape me D:!

*evil laugh*😈/j




User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😮😮😮 mayo will come and rescue me ❤ and Santa Claus probably will too😋 sausages look like poo

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

muahahhdysuahqa😈are you sure about that😈😈points to mayo- that’s locked up too*😈

why santa claus xD

welll now they’re both locked up😈⇒🎅🐎

look at how happy they look😈

huh😭I just searched up sausages ;-; teenie :D why do you know how- :D *cries* /lh

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 26th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 santa loves me cause I'm a good girl, but they do look happy😍 and ok if I'm prison. You know I need help to do things right?? I'm half paralysed?? So can you make me some tea, and carry me to my bed please?😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

D: dang it D: you’re right D:< disabled need special treatment T^T🩷*mutters and glares aggresively*😒youre free to go😒I guess🙄/lh and these too😒⇒🎅🐎

😒😒😒😒😒you were all taking up and wasting the oxygen anyway😒😒😒😂😂😂/j/j❤️


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 27th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yaaaay😁 I win I win!! You loose this round, does victory dancedancing-cat-dance.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

omg😭😭😭😂😂😂teenie😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🩷

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 27th, 2024

@iloveyouxx the barman turns to paddy and says "your glass is empty, fancy another one?" Looking puzzled paddy replies " why would I be needing two empty feckin glasses???? "

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 27th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😂😂😂they really are ***😂😂

hows my loveliest teeniebeann todayy ? :3❤️❤️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 27th, 2024

@iloveyouxx

(the word that censored is just plural of idiot :P💕 I don say bad words lol D: I’m an innocent good girl😇😇💞/j/j/j)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 28th, 2024

@iloveyouxx did you just curse😮😮 I would never ever think about using a curse word... I swear😁😎

I'm doing good ❤❤ just chilling with me 3 little pigs, and mayo ❤ hows the dreaded school going??😱

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

girl😭😂how bout we scroll to the first thing you said in this post😁in the first page😛

nah lemme show you😁😁

 “ 🤔🤔🤔 yess I am famous😁😎😎😎 and that's a cute nickname ❤❤ but just in case you were wondering my real name is princess lola unicorn tiny smurf the third😁 you know most *** answer no to every question I ask, tell me are you one of those ***???”

did *you* just curse😱😱😱istakhfar allah😓/lh(thing that just means disappointment kinda in my language)

happy you’re doing good❤️❤️awwwe that’s so cute and sweettt🥺💕💕

hehe I’m in end of term break xD but I’ve been overthinking about school throughout all of it so far so :'D💜it’s okie tho :P *throws brain out the window* :D✨all fixed :D✨*walks away knowing it’s all fixed*✨✨💕


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 28th, 2024

@iloveyouxx awwww honey you are not now, ever was or ever will be a dissapointment ❤❤ I'm sorry I didn't realise that was mean in your countrysad-sorry.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awwwe🥺lol nouuu you completely misunderstood heheh🩷what I said is something in arabic- it basically means "smh"💜in a lightlearted way💙the brackets I put was explaining that it’s kinda like a thing people in my country say- it’s just the same thing as saying smh🩷and I was just messing :3 out the /lh tone tags to show that :3 I’m not good with words thu :P don’t be sorry🥺I feel bad for making you feel bad lol :')❤️I honestly don’t get your apology kinda hehe but I knuw you misunderstood- ily❤️I wouldn’t ever be mad or hurt or upset at you ever❤️


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11


dont-worry-be-happy-cheer-up.gifdont-worry-cat.giffunny-animals-kittens.gifyou-deserve-to-be-happy-i-want-you-to-be-happy-day.gifexcited-spin.gifcat-dance.gifpusheen-cat.gifheart-love.gifcinnamon-roll.gifpusheen-stormyhug.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 28th, 2024

@iloveyouxx and yes well  done , thinking is bad for our health, so let's never do it😋 huggggggs yoouuuuuu tightly ❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP March 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

yayyy yes let’s not🤭😋*brain got run over by a car beneath my window* :D✨🤭huggggssss youu backkk tightttt❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 2nd, 2024

teeniieeelovellyyy where’s my daily paddy and murphy jokes😁😁🩷

@Tinywhisper11 missed youu tooo💜cos you obv missed me😎I’m too miss-able😁😛/j/j/j

howre you❤️?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 2nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂 yes of course I missed you ❤ my sweet little fluff ball ❤❤ I'm still ill in bed 😥 again!!!!! Damn it😞 it's so frustrating. How as your week been?? 

paddy says to Murphy to set the alarm for 5 in the morning. Murphy replies "shut up you frickin id!ot there's only 2 of us" 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 4th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

*cries* T^T🤍friend I wrote a really long reply to the above written ^-^ and it all got deleted :D and I’m so tired rn but I didn’t want to keep you unanswered for any longer T^T🤍

how’re you lovely❤️? hold on my dad lol ;-;💜reply when you can❤️❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 5th, 2024

@iloveyouxx blood tests showed a unknown virus, so earlier this week I had to have exrays on my chest and some other tests. Still waiting to hear from them. But in the meantime, I'm on antibiotics for a week, and taking a 6 weeks course of steroids😟 I feel like 💩but don't worry I'm sure I'll get my energy back soon ❤❤

your week been bad?😟I know what will make it better a nice joke😁

Paddy and Murphy walking through a mine field. Paddy steps on a bomb and there's a huge explosion. Paddy lieing injured on the floor cries "Murphy! Murphy! Help me I've lost my legs!!!" Murphy turns around and shouts " you feckin liar! Their over there! "

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

D: D: D: D: noooo…😞❤️I’m really worried about yu friend >:❤️I hope its nothing bad.. </3 ofc I’ll worry friend :')🩷I don like having you feel like this >:💜

XD those do make me feel better❤️❤️😂😂life’s just been..really..hard :') to live through🩷and just- my days make me have thought and :') it’s okie💜

you make me better❤️❤️

load more
load more