Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️

hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖

I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜

I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍

btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j

and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛



351
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 15th, 2024

@iloveyouxx peeks in before I go to bed 👀👀 hope your doing ok? Just wanted to check in on you ❤

just-checking-in-on-you-peek.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awwe lovely🩷haha I wanted to talk to you but basically😭eugh when I talk about it it makes me so sad😭you saw the post obv- "give tiny some love!" :') the one I was tagged in💜so😭this is already making me so sad😭i swear I literally wrote such a long essay😭and ofc it just had to get deleted so I felt like if I talked to you it’d just make me feel worse cos you don’t deserve that😭I wish I could’ve saved it or something😭

It’s okayyyyyy :'33💙

honestly tho it’s not. I feel so bad becos this time I genuinely did write it all and it was *soooooo* long😭and now I can’t rewrite it for a bunch of reasons and I really wish you could’ve seen it😭

but either way friend I’m not doing that great atm :')🩷

I love you so much❤️❤️❤️

XD the g.i.f😂😂😂❤️❤️

praying that you have beautiful dreams and wake up with a wide smile and a heart filled with joy happiness and hope❤️❤️❤️❤️

cool-fun.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx awww your a sweetheart ❤❤ I know what it's like though, when you send a heartfelt message then press the wrong button and it gets deleted, it's very frustrating.  I'm always here if you need to talk ❤❤ givesss you the biggest hug in the world ❤❤

winnie-the-pooh-hearts.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awe nuu but you deserved to see ittt TvT❤️squeezing yu if okay❤️🦑❤️how’re you lovelyteeniebeanie :3❤️❤️❤️I missed you❤️it’s raining here and there’s lightning :00⚡️+🌧️=⛈️😎😁

but yus how’re you❤️and yur adorable lil piggies :33 how’re they too❤️?

dancing-cat-dance.gifhappy-happy-happy-happy.gifdance-dancing.gifcats-dance-kiyyasia.gifdancing-cats.gifdancing-cat.gifdance-cat.gif

happy dance cos yur back yyyaaaaaayyyyy✨✨💃💃💓🩷💗🩷🩷💓🩷💞💕💖💖💗💕💖🩷💕💓💗💓💖/lh❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2024

@iloveyouxx you and your cats😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that made me laugh ❤ my little piggies are as adorable as ever. Although we had to divide the cage in half, cause 2 are fighting. They in their naughty teens😁 trying to be the groups boss. But one had a bit of blood on his lip. So it's time to separate them. But they still gorgeous babies ❤ it's stormy here too, yesterday and today, the wind is howling. It's a little bit scary. Don't worry about me 🙂 I'll be ok just struggle a bit sometimes, memories are not nice and with disabilities too. It can all just get a bit much. But I'm doing better ❤ and I will never attempt to end things again ❤ do you like the stormy weather?

you-are-so-cute-just-wanna-eat-your-face-up.gifyou-are-so-cute-just-wanna-eat-your-face-up.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

XD what can I say :3 i love me kitties :3 they have a vvvvvvv special place in my heart :333💖🐾glad I made you laugh :>❤️onu fighting D: smhhh naughty teens xD❤️double onu D: blood D: noo what turned them against each other🥺hope they safe now that they’re separated❤️awwe I feel the same about louis❤️the cat :3 my aunts cat :3 I told you about louis didn’t I :0💗🐾he doesn’t like ice tho :'3💜ice is his older sister🐾💕but louis always tries to fight her😭so every time I visit I do everything I can to keep ice and louis happy and safe❤️❤️❤️I love them so much❤️ice is a lot older than louis and doesn’t like kids :P but she’s still my lil baby :3 both of them- always will be :3❤️and we’ll be together to the end of eternity >:3 and I’ll never think of them as anything but lil babies❤️❤️❤️ 

awe yeah it can get scary🩷here all over the UAE schools are getting canceled cos of the weather- in oman there was a really bad flood and some didn’t make it😞I’m in dubai tho- and here there was lightning, realllyyyy strong rain and hale- someone was yelling outside awhile ago and now there’re police sirens and I’m scared someone got hurt😞it was horrible- I’m in an apartment on 2nd floor and rain got in everywhere somehow- trees were falling apart but they okay now- I really hope everyone’s okay😞💜in oman and just everywhere :P🩷btw lovely yur pfp is gorgeous💖I didn’t know yu were blonddeee blondes are so pretttyyy :00💕and no not just from the neck up :P you’re pretty everywhere inside out💖

friend ofcourseee I’ll worry :0❤️I understand❤️memories are horrible lovely and I can’t imagine what it’s like being permanently disabled😞❤️I’m so happy you’ve said that❤️i made my friends promise they wouldn’t :P promise :')❤️❤️? I need you to be *alive* in this world with me friend❤️the worlds beautiful but cruel :') and it can get hard- soooo hard sometimes :') or a lot of times❤️you’ve been through so much and we can’t always say we’ll be okay❤️we *will* be- and it’s okay to not be *now* :')❤️the only way out is through- no backup plans or shortcut >:❤️! you’re a survivor teenielovelyyy- a soldier and we never back down❤️you’ve been tested and found unbreakable- you just keep getting stronger❤️we’re immune to the dark side of the world and we look at the darkest night skies and see the brightest of stars❤️we don’t give up because our pain is what our causers like to see- they’re not worth then tiniest bit of our precious energy- not worth the tears or thoughts or feelings or emotions or voice- we stand up and show them what we are- unbreakable❤️I believe in you❤️❤️❤️

what don’t eat meeeeeee😭😭

angry-cat.gif


cute-hide.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 17th, 2024

@iloveyouxx awww! That message brought a year to my eye, and then the kitty at the bottom made me smile🙂 your wide beyond your ears 👂😂 wow! We've had rain, hale and strong winds. But nothing like your country. I said a little prayer for everyone when I was reading what you wrote. Did you manage to dry up your apartment?? I really hope you and everyone is ok ❤❤ thank you for your kind words ❤ you really are the sweetest ❤

lunch-licking-lips.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️I meant every bit of it❤️❤️

wide beyond my ears😂😂?

yus we’re safe now❤️there’re some news about someone in my city dying by the flash floof😞❤️and some trees fell infront of our apartment- schools off this whole week- :P that’s sumthing good :')💕

nouuuuu I promise I’m not that tastyyyyy😭

img-8189_1713361394.jpeg

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx oh no! I hope there are not to many casualties😥 but no school yaaaaaaaaaaay!  Kitty icream are you kidding me?!? You've just hit my week spot♿♿♿♿♿ I'm coming for you ❤

hungry-lion-licking-lips.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

yaaaaaaayyyyy no schoollll✨💃🐛🎉🦕✨💖🎉

nonono look the thing is😭I’m.. your least favorite flavor😁very very bad nonono you wouldn’t like to nom me😏😁I suppose you’ll have to eat another kittie icecream😞😏😎✨😈


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx dw your safe, I prefer chocolate covered cats😋

kitkat-kitkatdd.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11


cat-cute.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP April 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

i never asked how you were today lovely❤️❤️be honest and doctor yogi bear will be right here with you :3❤️❤️❤️if it’s happy we can be happy together and if it’s sad(or just negative in any way :P) we can cry over icecream and cuddle kitties together :33❤️❤️❤️🐾I love you❤️I’m studying so I might reply late tho D:❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 19th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I'm doing good today ❤❤😁 school is closed, and your studying😮😮 out that work down, and do something fun! Like🤔🤔 sit on cardboard and ride down the stairs, or pole dancing or🤔🤔 pranking people. ooo! Pranking people sounds fun *pulls devilish smile*what about you how are feeling today???

devilish-grin.gif


load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

hihi luvly❤️

weve been talking *so* much in other forums that I forgot about this one :0❤️

howre yu frend❤️❤️:3? (be honest :0 here for yu🐢🐢💕)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

❤️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx

dang it :P that was meant to be a huge heart xD letter size was 2025 but guess it was too big xD❤️

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

png-image_1714719569.png

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

160 :P smhhhh not enough loafffffff-

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

meow-cutie.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

cat-love-you.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx awwwwwwwww

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

cat.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

mine-dont-touch.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

motivation-sad.gif