Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️

hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖

I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜

I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍

btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j

and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛



351
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

cat-lily.gifi-love-you-cat.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

fat-cat-lazy.gifcat-waiting-cat-wait.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx your unbelievably cute ❤❤I love you so much ❤ I'm doing better now 😁 bad days come and go, but thankfully, I have more good days than bad😁❤ I know I can talk to you, but when your feeling so low it's hard to get words out. Are you back in school now??

kitty-review-kitty.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

hehe💕💕🐾I luv yu more- really❤️❤️

awwwwe yayy💖💖🎉

awe nu I understand >: we can just sit together on the low days💗

i am T^T but today school got cancelled cos of the weather hehehe🎉💃🏻🕺🩷🎉

friend this is random but I thought we should make a list together :3💕of things that make yu happy💗and hope that it helps yu when yur feeling low💖? just a thought🩷what do yu think💓?

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

obviously I’m gonna be on top of that list😁😁😁✨/j/j/j/j/j

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx things that make me happy, that we can do together on cups? Or I do outside cups??

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awe nu just anything :0 like for example:

1 cupsing :3🩷

2 talking to (specific hooman✨irl/not)

3 eating (food :3)

4 playing/doing (game✨/activity✨)

5 ex: watching birdies :3🪻💕

just a random example :0❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 🤔🤔 ok so number 1) hugs of yogi bear aka. You😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 um ok so when I'm upset or scared sometimes a quick vent helps, and some reassurance. Funny gifs and jokes to make me smile. Cuddling my three little piggies

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 calming music and got tea🤔🤔 hiding under blanket.

When I'm just down but not to down, watching sunrise, art and craft, talking to my son

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 candles, and relaxing lights

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 oh and sleep😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

um ok so when I'm upset or scared sometimes a quick vent helps, and some reassurance. Funny gifs and jokes to make me smile. Cuddling my three little piggies

@Tinywhisper11 calming music and got tea🤔🤔 hiding under blanket.

When I'm just down but not to down, watching sunrise, art and craft, talking to my son


@Tinywhisper11 candles, and relaxing lights

oh and sleep😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

um ok so when I'm upset or scared sometimes a quick vent helps, and some reassurance. Funny gifs and jokes to make me smile. Cuddling my three little piggies

calming music and hot tea🤔🤔 hiding under blanket.

When I'm just down but not to down, watching sunrise, art and craft, talking to my son


candles, and relaxing lights

sleep

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx um! Is that the list???

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

nono😭I made the list- it had 16 things in it but it got deleted😭I’m gonna rewrite it in a minute hold on :3💖

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx oh no it got wiped off after you wrote it so nicely😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm not laughing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it's not funny😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 honestly😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 still not laughing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

i put emojis too to fit them and I added hearts and words and kid words and😭😭😭😭😭😭hey!😭that looks like laughing to me😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂😂😂no no! Honestly not laughing😂😂😂😂😂😂this is my sad face😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 take a break and write it back out tommorow sweetie ❤❤❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

teenie!😭I just rewrote it all😭then my device ran out of charge and it got deleted again😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 3rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx oh no! Stupid phone😥 just take your time ok?

proud-of-you-you-are-the-best.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

:’)

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

it feels like. you’re the only one there now. if you are there.

would you care if I died. be honest. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 9th, 2024

I really can’t. I love everyone so much I can’t even explain it. but I’m just nothing. I really can’t.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx hey sweetie ❤ I just woke up, are you ok?? What's going on? I'm here ❤ and yes honey I would definitely care of you were to die😥 you have no idea how heartbroken I would be. What's wrong you can talk to me

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 9th, 2024

@iloveyouxx hey are you ok?? I'm really worried about you

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx are you ok?? I'm very very worried

friend.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

you were worried about me :’)🥺? yu should’ve been celebrating smh-

milk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.gif

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx here's some things I hope will make you smile

grandma-rolling-escalator-fails.gify3ongi-stairs.gifcats-comedic.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awwe teeniebooluv🩷no.🩷I’m really not okay :’)🩷I’m really, really not okay.

awe the first ones kinda sad lol🥺💜I hope the old lady is okie-

the second two are hilarious tho xD🩷I was just thinking about cats :3🩷🐾 I love you🩷I love you so much :’) but I know I’ll lose you too- god why am I crying again I’m sorry😭I love you.🩷

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx your not gonna loose me. Wipes away your tears 😢 tell me what's going on sweetie? I'm right here for you ❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 it's ok to cry. It's ok to be scared, angry, upset anything your feeling is ok ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx this is us together ❤

the-amazing-world-of-gumball-richard-watterson.giffunny-lol.gifscary-spider.gifrigoler-joking.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx in right here whenever you want me ❤ and what's this talk of dieing, and leaving,???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 are you safe right now??

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

hehe teenie it shows "60 minutes ago" instead of "1 hour ago" again :’P🐛🐛🐛🐛💓

tw. ❤️

im never safe. 

and I need to d.ie. I was just. born to suffer a little and then die. 

if I don’t km.s someone else will. 

I’m sorry I’m so negative today- 

and for being such a heavy burden rn :’)❤️I know I am. I feel so bad.❤️:’P

load more
load more