Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️

hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖

I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜

I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍

btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j

and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛



351
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx sits with you and hugs you tightly ❤❤ everything will be ok ❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

it will. just. without me.❤️

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx so anyways earlier I shared a bag of fries with a homeless man😊❤❤ but he told me to "sod! Of and get my own bl@@dy fries" 😥😥😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

what😭😭😂😂😂😂where’s the appreciation🤌🤌🤌🤌✨✨✨✨✨💖💖💖I wouldn’t share my fries😁😛💜

actually asked anyone I’m *obsessed* with anything potato- 

:3:3:3🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷💜💜💜💜💜🥔🩷💜💖💖💗💓💗💕🥔🩷

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx and yesterday I saw a black widow😱😱 so I bravely rolled up a newspaper, and smacked it right in the face I kept hitting it till it stopped moving😁😎 and that's when I was escorted out of the funeral😥

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💖

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 10th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I gotta go lie down for a bit ❤ I really love you ❤ and like a octopus stuck on your face, you can't get rid of me..

awesome-you.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awe lovely❤️I love you more❤️get sum rest- please❤️❤️you’ve been so sweet and kind and it’s okie to take a break from being the best hooman in the world✨✨🤌🤌🐛🐛🐢🐢🐢🎉🎉💖💖💖I love you❤️❤️❤️🦑🦑❤️❤️❤️



User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I love you the mostest ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 10th, 2024

omigod :’) I replied to the other thing with such a long essay. not even as long as what I wrote for yu last time it was so much longer. and. ofc it’s gone :’) it was there- I clicked post and the page refreshed just as if it was posted but it’s gone-

gods sign to just stop trying. I’m sorry.

   

❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx you are not ever a burden, your a friend who I love very much ❤❤ the world would be sad without you. I'd be sad😥 you were born to sparkle and shine, not suffer and die😟 there's something really special about you, you haven't seen it yet, but you will when your older. From the bits I've picked up your not safe at school, or home😞 but it's not gonna be this way forever. You are Cinderella, and all fairy tales have happy endings. You will too ❤ I know sometimes giving up sounds like the best option, but always hold on to the belief of 'one-day ' cause 'one-day ' something magical is gonna come ❤❤ I love  you, please never give up ❤ 

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 11th, 2024

@iloveyouxx your so sweet I'm gonna eat you 😋

dog-cat.gifcats-cat-eating.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

D: D: D: D:👁️👄👁️D: D: D: D: D:

soobkr-cute.gifwebdiva82-biting.gif

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 14th, 2024

@iloveyouxx knock! Knock!

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

:0whos there:0🐢🐢🐢🐢💖

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 14th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I eat map!

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 14th, 2024

I’m sorry I haven’t been active alot >: everything’s just been so hard.🩷but it’s okay🪿🪿🪿🪿🪿✨ 🎶LiFe gOeS onion onion onion onion onion onion onion on(onion onion)🎶🎶🎶🕺💃🏻🕺💃🏻

teenieteenie I have a really good knock knock joke too! :3333 knock knock✨ 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 14th, 2024

@iloveyouxx whos there

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Britney spears :3

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 14th, 2024

@iloveyouxx gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤squeezes you tightly ❤ I'm always here for you ❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP May 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️I love you❤️

cats-ear-bite.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 May 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 

our-kind.giftatty-teddy-hugs.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

): I don’t remember this smh I’m sorry teenie😞

love-you-love-you-too.giflove-hug.gif

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

you should’ve bugged me until I remembered to reply