Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️

hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖

I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜

I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍

btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j

and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛



351
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

missed you so much❤️how’re you❤️❤️hows the pain levels now? and your sleep schedule and the three adorable little piggies❤️❤️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 3rd, 2024

milk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.giflove-you-hugs.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 17th, 2024

boo👻❤️! scary😛😂I’ve missed you❤️even tho our last interaction  was probably today, how’re you❤️❤️

peach-goma-goma-peach.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yes you were terrifying😂😂😂😂😂 although I eat ghosts for breakfast, well I used to, I don't anymore, they taste like sheet😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😭😂😂😂😂😂


load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 18th, 2024

@iloveyouxx how you coping with the heat??? How's everything going with school and stuff???

i-love-you-i-love-you-more.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awwe well I haven’t been outdoors in a while😂and school is horrible but I’m in summer break now❤️really scared for year 9. how about you teeniebeanie❤️❤️❤️?

love-forever-infinity-heart.gifi-love-you-always.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 19th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yaaaay! Summer break ❤ it's ok the outside world can be very scary sometimes ❤ how many years are in school??? I know school is scary for you, but I'll come run over anyone who causes you trouble♿♿


User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

hehe❤️and yus I’ve been avoiding going outside💕

it depends on the school :0 but this school has 13 years😭😭😭😭

awwwww❤️❤️I’ll threaten my bullies, my friend is in a wheelchair!!!😂😂❤️❤️

how’re you teenielovely❤️?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 19th, 2024

@iloveyouxx yep best threat ever😂😂😂😂😂

It's my sons 13th birthday on the 30th, 

honestly things are really hard mentally this month. But I'm fighting through🙂

Wow! That's along time in school😮

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

im really sorry teenie I’m so sorry😞I know a world without hurting is unrealistic ofcourse it is but you’ve gone through enough hurt too much more than anyone else I wish I could stop your hurting ):❤️I made this for you. It’s really bad, I genuinely tried. I’m not good at digital drawing and stuff like that, but I tried for you❤️I don’t know if you’ll like it, I hope you do❤️: 

https://picallow.com/%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f%e2%9d%a4%ef%b8%8f-3/?usp_success=2&post_id=358371&form_id=27

im proud of you for still fighting❤️I read your post😞every time you talk about what you’re going through I feel horrible and honestly shocked, shocked that you’ve went through so much and shocked that you’re still going, it’s amazing and tragic, you’re amazing❤️and what you go through is so tragic😞and you’re amazing for being you and I love you so much❤️❤️I’m sorry I’ve been away, it’s been a lot recently just hard really hard, I look up to you so much teenielovely❤️/gen

and yeah it is😭😭I think you start school at age 4 and most if the time finish at 17/18

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 20th, 2024

@iloveyouxx ❤❤😁❤❤ I love the picture😍 thank you so much that was sooo nice of you to do ❤❤ best picture and gift evver ❤ awww honey I know you've been struggling for a while, I wish I could adopt you, and keep you safe and happy ❤ don't worry about my problems, I'll be ok in the end 🙂 your the one I worry about, just remember I'm always here for you

cat-cute.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 20th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

you do?🥺❤️yaaaayyyyy❤️❤️I’m very untalented but I tried my best :')❤️

you’re such an amazing friend and person💖I’m so lucky to have you as my friend💕you will be okay❤️you’re just strong like that :)❤️❤️❤️I’m always here for you too❤️im never ever ever ever ever everrr leaving you, even if I’m not on cups or available or any of that I’ll always be with you, teeniebeanie and yogi bear against the world😎🌍❤️❤️❤️

cat.gif



load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 20th, 2024

teeniee🩷I need some help with something if that’s okie❤️

so basically last night or two nights ago I wrote this long post up because I couldn’t sleep so I was just writing that and listening to music, and then I wanted to post it in my diary forum and it kept saying I couldn’t post because it sounds like I’m in crisis ): and I tried to look for specific words that might sound like it and I edited it or put a dot between the word etc but now it’s so long after and I haven’t figured it out

im asking you because you’re a really reliable and nice friend to me❤️but is it okay if I just basically copy and paste paragraphs from that post here just to see which one would trigger the crisis thing because I really don’t know what it could be and now my curiosity took over😭but also I wanted to post it and now I can’t and I don’t know any other space to test it❤️I didn’t want to ask or bother you😭the text’ll be in white and you don’t have to read ofc it’s just my member account might go soon and I haven’t been talking at all in my space and well, I’ll stop overexplaining xD😅❤️

hug-dogs.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 20th, 2024

did you know that your brain is constantly eating itself😂😂🩷random 12am facts👍✨

/j I’ll be going soon😛goodnight teenieloaf❤️I love you❤️

frog-hearts.gifhamster.gifcat-love.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

@iloveyouxx

its 5am .. :p I’m just gonna do my lil test here to distract myself if that’s okay, you’re free to completely ignore it❤️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

I’m tired I’m so impossibly tired It’s not the kind of tired you can fix with a nap or a good night’s sleep It’s the kind of tired that sits in your bones and weighs down your soul. I’ve been carrying it for as long as I can remember and it feels like I’ll be carrying it fore.ver. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
Have you ever been used by people you thought you could trust, people who you thought cared about you. They took pieces of you, little by little, until you were left with nothing but a hollow shell of who you used to be. Have them take your kindness for weakness, your love for granted, and your loyalty as a given. And you let them because you’re desperate for acceptance, for something- anything that felt like love or care, being seen or heard or noticed, loved.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I’ve been hurt in ways I can’t even put into words. The kind of hurt that leaves sca.rs you can’t see, but feel every single day. I’ve cried so many tears that I didn’t think it was possible to have any left. But they keep coming, whenever I’m alone, whenever I think too much, whenever I let my guard down.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
Pain is all I’ve ever known. It’s the backdrop to my life, the one constant in a world that’s always changing. I thought it was normal my whole life or that I was normal. I thought everyone felt like this or everyone went through the same stuff because why wouldn’t it be normal. Other people laughed easily, loved freely. I wanted that so bad. I wanted to be like them, to be happy, to be free from this. I used to imagine what my life would be like if I swapped families with my friend, I was really young then. 
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I’ve suff.ered more than anyone should have to. I’ve seen things that no one should ever have to see, experienced things that no one should ever have to experience. Hurt is always going to exist pain is always going to exist a world where everyone is a morally good person isn’t realistic or possible or even okay but I don’t think any 3 year old should have to see what I’ve seen or any 7 year old deserves to think what I thought or any 11 year old has to go through what I’ve went through. And through it all, I’ve had to pretend like everything’s okay. I’ve had to put on a brave face, to smile when I wanted to scream, to act like nothing was wrong when everything was fall.ng apart. Because that’s what’s expected of me. Because no one wants to deal with someone else’s pain. Because it’s easier to hide it away than to face it head-on. No one wants to listen I mean so what? you’ve had a long day go cry about it todays been the same 24 hours for everyone else, different timezones but if you’ve had a long day we’ve all had a long day. Get over it.
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

I’ve learnt to live with the pain. It’s become a part of me, something I carry with me wherever I go. It’s in every breath I take, every step I make, every thought that crosses my mind. It’s always there, a constant reminder of everything I’ve lost, and everything I’ll never have.

Sometimes I wonder if it will ever en.d. If there will ever be a day when I wake up and the weight on my chest is gone or that dark ho.le I feel in me isn’t there anymore when I can take a deep breath without feeling like I’m going to break. But I know the truth. This is my life. This is my reality. And no matter how much I wish it were different, it’s not going to change. Looking up at the stars at night or being masked with all these happy positive lies it doesn’t change anything. Lying to yourself doesn’t help, getting lied to doesn’t help, wishing doesn’t help hoping doesn’t help praying doesn’t help accepting it doesn’t help either, acknowledging it doesn’t help. It hurts. It all hurts. 

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

oof sorry about that friend💕

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I used to be so scared to talk about what I was going through or share my story. The fear of someone calling the police which I know sounds stupid but I was watching too many crime stories at the time I thought they’d be able to track you down and stuff. The thought of it paraly.zed me tho. I don’t want help like that. I still haven’t actually even talked about it.
I always try to tell myself that others have it worse. Some people don’t have a roof over their heads, don’t have enough to eat, don’t have access to clean water, live in dangerous places and can’t afford to move out of their hometown. I remind myself of that so often, I should be grateful enough. I am grateful, I’m very grateful. I look at them with sympathy and I feel bad but I guess I also use it as an excuse to invalidate what I go through
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
Some people don’t get t.ed to objects, restra.ned like an animal, their freedom taken away. They don’t know the pain of the tool d.gging into their skin, the humiliation of being treated as less than human. They don’t have to bear the physical and emotional sca.rs that come from the cruelty
Some people don’t get used for their bodies, treated like objects rather than people. They don’t understand the violation, the feeling of being stripped of all dignity and autonomy. They don’t have to carry the shame and guilt, the endless questions of why and what if. They don’t get hallucinations and flashbacks, they don’t have to live their life scared.
Some people don’t get treated like ***. They don’t have to live with the constant belitt.lement, the endless cycle of abu.se and manipu.lation. They don’t have to wonder if they’ll ever be free, if they’ll ever be able to trust anyone again. They don’t have to plan out their own…"future"
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I wish someone would fight for me the way they would for someone else, could care about me the way they do for someone else, or make me feel like I mattered to them. I wish someone would listen to me with genuine interest, offer their shoulder for me to lean on without hesitation, and see the depth of my struggles and triumphs. I wish someone would defend me in my absence, advocate for my needs, and stand by me through life’s storms and calm seas alike. I wish someone would remember the little things about me, notice the unspoken words in my silences, and offer comfort without being asked. I wish someone would show me unwavering loyalty and provide the reassurance that I am not alone. I wish someone would celebrate my successes, no matter how small, and support me through my failures with patience and understanding. I wish someone would be there in the moments when I doubt myself, reminding me of my worth and potential. I wish someone would make me feel seen and heard, even in a crowded room where I often feel invisible. I wish someone would take the time to understand my fears and insecurities, and help me navigate through them without judgment. I wish someone would share in my dreams and aspirations, encouraging me to reach for the stars, and catching me if I fall. I wish someone would recognize the effort I put into everything I do, acknowledging my hard work and dedication. I wish someone would offer me a sense of stability and security, making me feel safe and protected. I wish someone would be my confidant, someone I can trust with my darkest thoughts. I wish someone would laugh with me in moments of joy and sit with me in silence during times of sorrow. I wish someone would show me that I am valued for who I am, not just for what I can provide or do for others. I wish someone would make time for me, even when life gets busy, showing that I am a priority in their life. I wish someone would see beyond my exterior, understanding the complexities and layers that make up who I am. I wish someone would stand up for me when I can’t find the strength to stand up for myself. I wish someone would make an effort to stay in my life, even when it’s not convenient, proving that their commitment to me is steadfast. I wish someone would challenge me to be my best self, while also loving me just as I am. I wish someone would offer me their unwavering support, their time, their patience, and their love. but above everything I wish I had one person that could convince me that I’m actually cared for. and it’s a lot and I’m sorry.
I like to believe that I’m hard to ca.re about.
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
are people scared to talk to me on here too? do I just make people uncomfortable. I change myself for others and not even they’re like that they’re just like that around me so what I don’t get it. 
I got told I wouldn’t get to live anywhere else, and that I’m not leaving here.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I remember the time a chandelier fell from over my head and my dad said he’d wished it fell on me and he’d finally get r.d of me. I remember everything about those couple of days. 
It hurt. But it doesn’t anymore. He doesn’t, because who would he have to hurt and ab.use and use and break just for the sake of his entertainment? 
I’m just a form of amusement. Everything-it’s all part of his perv.erse pleasure. He thrives on my suffering, delights in my pain. (Is that not adorable?<3) He knows I can’t try to leave or esc.ape or talk or tell anyone. He makes sure of it.
I’m scared of him. 
I’m not a person to him. I’m a to.y. It’s not like he doesn’t see my hurt. he does and that’s exactly why he keeps me around. Because my suffe.ring is the thing that makes him feel most powerful.
School’s freak.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
Sometimes I feel like I’m too positive. At some point I used to laugh a lot it was last year for a month I guess and I don’t know if anyone remembers but I codenamed my classmate shadow and one time after IT they asked why I was always laughing. And for some reason it just kind of hurt. You used to talk bad about me when I was all depressed and plus no one was happy that I seemed happy. That was so pointless too like why’re you always depressed why do you randomly break down every now and then why does everyone think you’re cocky and egoistic why can’t you make a proper real friend why do you *** talk everyone you encounter I sound mean I’ll stop. I didn’t actually say anything they just said it while running with their friends past me like what you couldn’t stick around and talk
I rock back and forth sometimes but not as a grounding method I just do it and I was doing that kind of excitedly/bored and my uncle told me to stop and I asked him why what’s wrong and he goes what seriously have you ever seen a girl do that before? well *** no probably not let me be the first then
I’m tired. I’m so insanely tired. But I keep going. Because what else can I do? Try to k.ll myself again like it’s going to do something. I g.ve up. I keep hoping for a day where it’s not like this. One day. I don’t believe in one day. Or some day, or hope. It’s not real. Or it is, but not here. It wont find me and I wont find it. For now I’m all good. I don’t need hope, I’m not going to wait for it to come around. But right now I’ll keep carrying my pain and everything that comes with it. Because that’s all I know how to do. 
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
My grandma keeps saying she’s going to develop Alzheimer’s. She’s been crying a lot and saying she forgets everything and I tell her I forget too and she’s like no you’re still young don’t say that and she says that she can’t remember anything and she doesn’t understand anything anymore and people get mad at her and tell, people being my dad. He gets so scary and literal *** manic it’s not that deep gosh he loses it and sometimes I just freeze and go numb and my ears start ringing and my eyesight starts blurring and sometimes I go and hug my grandma and try to stay with her until she goes to sleep. She’s already traveled now and she’s meant to be back in a couple of days, she wants to go back to her old home and live there on her own so she can’t burden or bother anyone. 
I feel horrible she doesn’t deserve that.
I see people around me, laughing, talking, connecting. They have their friends, their families, their people. And I’m just… there. Always on the outside looking in. No matter how hard I try to fit in, to be a part of something, I always end up feeling like I don’t belong. It’s like there’s this invisible wall between me and everyone else, and no matter how much I reach out, I can’t break through.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
The loneliness is a constant, gnawing ache inside me. It’s this huge, gaping black hole that seems to swallow everything good. It hurts so bad, this emptiness. It’s like a physical pain a wound that never heals. I try to fill it with distractions, with noise, but nothing works. It doesn’t go away. And this huge strong sadness hits me so hard every while I can’t do anything but fall to the floor and breathe. The loneliness is always there. And it hurts too.
I’ve tried to tell myself that I’m not alone, that people care about me. But the more I look around, the harder it is to believe that. I see the way people treat me versus how they treat their friends. I hear the empty words that feel more like platitudes than genuine concern. I try to talk I do but does anyone really actually hear me? Seriously do you understand no you don’t.
I ca.n’t be helped or understood. Like no matter what I say or do no one will ever truly get what I’m going through. I’m just too different, too broken. And that realization only makes the loneliness worse. It makes me feel like I’m meant to be alone forever, that this black ho.le inside me will only grow bigger and bigger until it consu.mes me completely. I can see it happening. I have nothing to offer anymore.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I’m alone I’m so truly alone. And it hurts in a way I can’t explain. And no matter how much I try to esca.pe it it’s always there reminding me that I’m different, that I don’t belong, that I’m alone. 
My ears were ringing through all of last night, and it was going on so bad for so long I just started crying and, I didn’t get any sleep ofcourse.
Every time I stand up, it’s like my world falls apart, even more? It starts with a sudden, overwhelming sense of disorientation. My vision blurs, but it’s not just blackness. It’s like my eyes aren’t there anymore, like I’m looking through a fog that distorts everything. Then everything starts flashing but it’s so quick and my head hurts I hear my heartbeat so loud and I can’t make sense of anything.
Everything looks double, like there are two versions of the world overlapping and shifting in and out of focus. Objects move in ways they shouldn’t, I feel like I’m being trapped in a nightmare where nothing is stable, nothing is real. The dizziness hits me is so intense and I feel like I’m going to collapse under its weight.
I’m faint and unsteady, I walked a couple of steps and I fell and my brothers still laughing really hard about it. I don’t mind honestly he’s being annoying. The ground feels like it’s tilting under me and I have to look for anything to hold on to to keep myself from falling. My heart races, my head pounds, and all I can do is wait for it to go away
I can’t understand what’s happening around me and every time it happens I feel like someone’s behind me and I get scared. Sometimes it feels like they’re around me I guess. Sometimes I feel like it touches me. Now I picture them as this shadow with a big coat and an a.xe. Maybe I should give it a name. I feel like it just hovers there around me. 
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I don’t have the energy anymore. It’s like all the strength has been drained from my body and I’m so weak. I’m so tired of fighting this, and I’m losing I’m always losing. You don’t win I can’t win.
Every movement is an effort every moment is a challenge. I’m so exhausted, I just want it to s.top. I just want a moment where everything pauses and I can have my moment to stop and breathe. I want to have the energy to live my life without this constant fear but I don’t know why I’m so scared anymore, the worst thing that could happen is you d.e and that’s not actually scary at all.
But I don’t know how much longer I can keep going. I feel like I’m drow.ning in my own body, and no matter how hard I try to swim, I’m sin.king deeper and deeper. I’m not even good at swimming. 
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I was forced to go out today. For the first time in around 2 months, except for once to the hair salon. Which was also forced. It was with my brother, he wanted me to go to the gym with him, there’s a gym in our apartment. I don’t know why he wanted me to go with him, he said it had really good ac and that he’d let me play with his phone the whole time, he said I didn’t have to do anything but be there and I decided to go eventually, it was so crowded but it closes at 10 and my brother said it would get less crowded at 9, and I wanted to go home. I thought we were but apparently we were walking until 9. I wanted to go back but I didn’t know the way and my brother started running and he said I’d better catch up to him before I get lost, it was so dark. Barely any of the street lights actually worked. I haven’t been out in a while but gosh I forgot how big the world was, it was so scary, no one was there. There were no walls or…I don’t know. I could feel being there. I ran after him but I couldn’t breathe at all and he’s like look we’re already there and I’m like where and he points to this playground that’s so far from where we were I could barely see it. And we kept walking, and we got there. It was a kid’s playground area and I was making fun of my brother for bringing me there. There was this one huge swing it’s this net kind of circle and there are 4 black swing ropes and then they’re connected to these thick metal chains. My brother told me to get on and the swing you cant really sit on it you have to lie down because if you sit on it you’re just increasing your chances of falling off, and it’s also just kind of hard to, it’s this big circle net and- it’s hard to describe. And he started swinging me so hard and I was going so high I kept telling him to stop and that that was enough and he wouldn’t stop and I closed my eyes and started screaming and I opened my eyes and there’s this thing over the playground area basically to protect and keep it in the shade and I opened my eyes and I was all the way up there and it felt like my heart paused and my brother got in front and started videoing it all and laughing and then he tried to stop it and it was pushing him and he couldn’t so he let go and I’m shaking thinking about it. It was so scary and I want to do it again.
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I'm so *** tired. Tired of everyone being fake, of people pretending to care when they don’t. They put on their masks and play their parts but I can see through it all. It’s all so exhausting. Just leave me alone just leave me alone I’m so tired it hurts and I remember the day I broke down at school which I don’t want to talk about. I remember turning to this girl who was meant to be my best friend and asking if she could atleast act like she cared. I don’t wanna think about that day nvm.
I had a friend on here. No one could ever help me the way she could, and now that she’s gone I feel like I could literally k.ll myself it’s making me shake thinking about it because she is most likely dead and when she turned 16 her parents were gonna let her travel to the uae and ofcourse the uae is huge and she could be anywhere but we were still excited, we were so close. I remember I’d be in science and I’d be laughing so hard at my screen I’d be tearing up and I’d be talking to her. No one would ever understand ever and I try so hard to get along with people on here now but I’ve never felt more alone in my life. If I had to k.ll myself to talk to her again I would. 
The pain inside me is unbearable, it pulses with every beat of my heart. It’s not just physical. it’s a deep, gnaw.ng emptiness that twists and turns, eat.ng away at whatever hope or joy I might have had left. Each day feels like a struggle to hold myself together, as if I’m barely hang.ng on by a thread that’s about to snap.
its hard to breathe or think or move.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
Sometimes, I wonder if this pain is all there is. If the hurt and emptiness are my only companions. I’m exhausted from trying to understand it, from trying to push past it, from trying to find a way to make it st.op. It feels like I’m drow.ning in my own emotions, and no matter how hard I try to reach for the surface, I’m pulled back down. I’m done try.ng. 
I just want it to e.nd.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
The fear is so overwhelming that I lie in bed, wide awake, staring at some random wall, trying to convince myself that the darkness is safe. But it’s not. My nightmares are vivid and cruel, I keep reliving the same terrible scenes, I don’t think of them but they could just pop up and it’s always so terrifyingly realistic
Is that the sunrise? whoops.
I hate how the nightmares control me, how they make me dread the moment I clo.se my eyes. It’s like there’s no esc.ape from the terror, and the longer I stay awake, the scarier it gets.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I'm tired of all the drama. The gossip the backstabbing the cycles of betrayal and It feels like I’m living in a soap opera where everyone’s only goal is to tear each other down. I don’t want any part of it I hate it I hate the drama it’s like you think that one friend group that seems to love each other and be super close wouldn’t be like that but they keep doing these literal insane stuff to each other and pretending to be friends again and still talking bad about each other to others and mainly me like is it cause I’m quiet? I can still talk you know. Some people think I’m deaf because I don’t talk much I hate how uneducated some people are like you know deaf people can talk right? They know I can talk tho. It’s mainly the people from other classes in our year group.
I'm tired of school. I’ve been to so many different schools before but I hate this one so much I hate what’s considered normal here I hate the teachers the alien expectations the pressure and the teachers don’t even teach they just sit on their high chair and let us copy off the board or upload a ppt and tell us to write down the stuff on that. I tell myself, maybe Im a bad person. Maybe that’s why no one likes me I mean no one likes a bad person, right? Wrong. If I was a bad person people here would like me. I’d be popular. I’d fit in. Because a bad person here would fit right in. I don’t fit in. I had a primary girl thrown at me in math corridor, it was such a bad day that day. They didn’t mean to throw her at me I was walking to math, and they pushed her and ran away and her glasses flew off and she started crying really hard. It honestly hurt they pushed her really hard-. And I got her glasses and got a teacher to send her to nurse. what does that make me?
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
I'm tired of tr.ying. Tired of putting on a brave face, of pretending that everything’s okay when it’s not. Tired of dragging myself through each day, forcing myself to keep going when all I want to do is stop. I’m tired of the effort it takes to just ex.st, to keep pretending that I can handle it all.
I'm tired of being told the same things over and over and over again. same empty reassurances that mean nothing to me anymore. Words lose their power when they’re repeated too often, and I’m tired of hearing them. And now I can’t believe them. And this "I love you" will always be considered a huge lie to me. And this "I care about you" is just an even bigger lie but this being said in any way possible "I understand" is a lie. 
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024
Wake up, go through the motions, go to bed, repeat. Im so trapped and lost. Every day is the same, tomorrow isn’t a new day. I can tell you what’ll happen tomorrow. I can tell you what’ll happen in year 9. I’m so tired of it all.
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

no one seems to get it no one can just understand. I’m hurting I’m hurting so bad every single day I won’t take care I won’t be gentle with myself and those long lists of why you shouldnt k.ys don’t apply to me. you know how I can tell no one understands because the things they say seriously no one would say that if they could actually understand because a lot of the things I get told on here make me feel worse but ofcourse I won’t say that but I’m the only one that’s going through what I’m going through I don’t expect anyone to read my mind but try. If you think you hurt me, you can be here for me now, no? you can try to help me now. I forgive you, I don’t need anyone to ‘make it up to me’. but if you care about me you could try, because you care about me, right?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

I found out which but it was I think! It’s 6am now I’m really tired lol thank you for your help❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

bit *

load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

yup got it💖 I’m gonna go now tho I’m scared I’ll get caught or I’ll get in trouble, good night teenieloaf❤️❤️thankyou for helping me even tho you never really agreed to it😛😂❤️❤️❤️ 

@Tinywhisper11

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 21st, 2024

@iloveyouxx honey I'm always here for you, you can tell me anything. Without ever being judged. I love you for you, and no matter what you say, I'll always love you ❤❤

but yeah white text!?!? None of those messages showed up. I couldn't see any words

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

awwwwwe❤️I love you❤️❤️and yus the white text was because I just wanted to see which part of my text was the one that was making my post censor and I got it💕

funny-hamster-swing.gif

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

thankyou so much❤️and I did end up sleeping at 7am😛❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 21st, 2024

@iloveyouxx how are you feeling today?? I made you some breakfast 😁

good-morning-breakfast.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 oh dear it's going cold, I'll just eat it for you😋 nom nom nom 😁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

teenie!😭😂😂😂😂❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 22nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂😂

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

😭😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

im not feeling the best right now but it’s okie, how about you❤️❤️? *snatches plate of breakfast* *nom nom nom* swiper, no swiping!!/j

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 22nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😂😂😂 ok I'll share ❤ not doing well as in, mental health issues??? Safety issues?? Questions you wish you knew the answers to?? Thoughts?? Or future thoughts????

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm not doing great either, I'm wearing black for the next 8 days

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

>: what why❤️? btw teeniebeanie I wanted to tell you that your profile is so so so so pretttyy :3❤️you’re so beautiful❤️I’ve said it a ton but it’s true and the truth can’t hurt😛giant tiny hugs for teenie I hope you’re okay❤️❤️ 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx awww thankyou ❤❤ ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

yaayy❤️

everything hehe. and just life too  :p❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx bless you😥 your to young to be burdened with all the bad stuff you got going on😞 hugs you closely to my heart and never let's you go ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 22nd, 2024

oh no😞did something happen to someone you knew? ):😞❤️I’m here for you friend and I love you❤️

bubu-dudu-bubu-dudu-love.gifducktales2017-huey-duck.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 23rd, 2024

@iloveyouxx 🙂❤ it's joshuas (my son) birthday on the 40th, just 8 days away. He's a angel in heaven, and I'm really struggling with it all right now🙁

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

oh yus I know Joshua❤️would he be 13 now? I’m so sorry teenie, my heart breaks for you😞I saw your poem❤️it’s so beautiful but so sad😞I saw someone wrote a poem in response and I think it’s hands down the best it can get but I did this and I thought of you❤️

Mom, I see you each and every day,

In your heart, I gently stay.

Though my journey took me far from sight,

I’m wrapped in warmth, in love’s pure light.


Your tears, your grief, I understand,

Yet feel my love, and take my hand.

In memories sweet and moments dear,

I’m always close, forever near.


No pain, no fear can reach me here,

Just endless love, so pure, so clear.

I’m free from chains, from earthly sorrow,

In your heart, I’m part of every tomorrow.


Smile for me, as I smile for you,

In every whisper, every hue.

I’m with you, Mom, in every prayer,

Together forever, a bond we share.

❤️you're so so strong and special teenie, I think Joshua would be proud of his mom❤️ 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 July 24th, 2024

@iloveyouxx 😭😭😭😭😭 that's a beautiful poem ❤ thankyou sweetie ❤❤

You miss your mum too 😞 one day you will be old enough to get free from the life your living now, and go be with her ❤ she will never stop living you, she will always welcome you with open arms ❤

gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx OP July 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

yaayy❤️❤️

awh❤️giant tiny hug❤️❤️

cat-love.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more