teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖
@Tinywhisper11
xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️
hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖
I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜
I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍
btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j
and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛
hello❤️because I can’t pm you I hope it’s okay to deliver the message here but
um well, our friend (@iloveyouxx) has passed away recently, 3 days ago. I’m sorry I had to be the one to..😞❤️
I’ll unsubscribe to this thread after posting this❤️I hope you’re okay❤️
@Tinywhisper11
❤️
@cathugsandharmony wait what. How?? Omg! This is terrible😞 thanks for letting me know ❤😞
@Tinywhisper11
❤️Tw attempted suicide that lead to third degree burns, Intracranial Hemorrhage, a skull fracture, damaged tendon and spine, she’s been in the hospital on life support and given medication through hospital tubes etc, I guess I should have said she was on life support but I was just a bit hopeless then ): I’m sorry❤️
@cathugsandharmony that's ok I'm a bit emotional too😞 so there's a chance she will be ok?
@Tinywhisper11
😞❤️ it was a pretty severe injury ): she was clinically dead for a couple of minutes before being resusicated and put on life support. Hopefully yes❤️
@cathugsandharmony let's hope and pray ❤ please keep me informed of you hear any news about her ❤❤
@Tinywhisper11
ofcourse❤️❤️❤️I’ll hope and pray too❤️
@cathugsandharmony hugs you tightly ❤ I'm right here if you need to talk ❤
@Tinywhisper11 any news yet???
(just incase the tag didn’t come through❤️)
@Tinywhisper11
@cathugsandharmony hi how you doing?? Please let me know if you hear anything ❤
@Tinywhisper11
oh no I’m sorry I was busy and forgot ): right now they’ve just been trying to keep her from going brain dead😞and monitoring all her basic functions, she’s went through surgery for the skull fracture and bleeding inside the skull (Intracranial Hemorrhage). they took CT and MRI scans and her spine and tendon and ankle are being treated. she’s being fed and given medication through IV tubes and she’s on intubation to help with her breathing❤️and she’s having surgery for skin grafts for the burns. a big part of the hospital has been focusing on her lately, we want her to be okay, and I’ve been visiting any time I could❤️i promise I’ll update you more often and right when I can. the skull fracture and hemorrhage affected an area of her brain that affects short term memory the ability to create new memories spacial navigation and concentration, but it could’ve been worse❤️her vital signs are unstable, she’s in critical condition😞but that’s all it is right now❤️❤️
@cathugsandharmony thankyou for letting me know, I really appreciate it ❤ I know your going through a lot right now too, so just keep updated when you can ❤
I'm praying every day, every night😥 I really hope she will pull through this. It's breaking my heart🙁
@Tinywhisper11
ofcourse❤️❤️
😞you’re a great friend❤️❤️❤️praying for her always, we can hope and pray together❤️and maybe she will be okay❤️she’s too precious to lose so soon😞her birthdays on the 15th this month, in a week, she’d be 14 then❤️

@cathugsandharmony she's so young, to be going through all this 😥 she's been hurting alot for a long time, I wish I could of done more to be there for her😞
@Tinywhisper11
oh lovely no ):❤️she grew up in a scary home and horrible environment, and has been through a lot in school and every day😞it’s not your fault❤️we can only do so little😞❤️
@cathugsandharmony I just wish I could be there with her right now and hold her hand😞 it's just so sad 😢 all we can do now is hope and pray ❤
@Tinywhisper11 hi sweetie ❤ hows she doing?? Any progress? Hope your doing ok ❤
@iloveyouxx I really hope you will come through this, I love you my beautiful little one ❤ I'm so sad I can't stop thinking about you.

@iloveyouxx still praying and hoping ❤ I wish I could be there to hug you

@iloveyouxx I'm praying ❤

@iloveyouxx it's your birthday on Thursday ❤ I wanted to send you something special, rare and beautiful in the post😁 but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox😂😂😂
sending you lots of love ❤
@iloveyouxx it's your 14 th birthday tommorow but don't worry we will celebrate it as soon as you wake up ❤ with the amount of sleep you've had theese past few weeks, when you wake up you'll probably have the energy of 20 bulls😂😂 I love you ❤ keeping you in my prayers ❤
@iloveyouxx 🎶🎶 happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Your cake was such a lovely sight,
I ate it all last night 🎶🎶
❤❤❤
I have good news!
she woke up❤️❤️she can’t move or talk and of course there’s that delirium and cognitive disorientation so she couldn’t understand much at all ): she opened her eyes for a while and closed them again. she’s in a lot of pain😞and maybe it’s better for her to be unconscious and not feel it as much and just be peaceful in her head hopefully❤️she’s being treated towards recovery every minute, and sometimes we are still unsure ): sometimes we just get little scares if there’s a sudden drop to her heartbeat or anything. if she looks paler or gets stiffer😞
before all of this nadia gave me access to her account, I don’t go on it but now it’s so that my listener and her member are connected and sometimes the page just pauses and I keep refreshing and I don’t know what I clicked but I ended up going through forums and upvoting so many things and the ones with her friends now I have to explain and I think I upvoted a whole page with some of your posts so I hope that cleared it up
but I just wanted to thank you❤️for praying with me and everything💕I’m on 1% and on low power mode and the lowest brightness but the charge has been going down so fast😭I’d get a charger but I didn’t sleep at all last night till today so I’m gonna take a nap now❤️❤️
hugs (if okay) you’re an amazing friend and person lots of love to you❤️❤️❤️🫂🫂
@cathugsandharmony hugs you back tightly ❤ please sleep well and take care of yourself properly, you need to keep your energy up ❤ I can't imagine what you are going through with all this 😥 please know I'm here if you need to talk or just vent ❤❤ thank you for keeping me updated ❤ I do love her, she's a great kid 🙂❤
@Tinywhisper11
I haven’t been sleeping at all for days😅thank you❤️❤️
tw ❤️
it gets hard❤️thank you so much and of course❤️nadia never felt loved. she wanted her suffering to stop but she also thought by dying she would make everyone happy. thank you for being there for her when you could❤️I said that I was telling you from here like I was telling a lot of people about it all but really it was just you. I’m sorry for being so sad it just makes me sad😞she is a great kid :)❤️thank you for caring and loving her like I do💗giant tiny hugs❤️❤️❤️
@cathugsandharmony wraps you up in a cosy blanket and hugs you tightly ❤ it's ok to be sad and heartbroken, I'm here for you ❤ I keep praying everyday, I'm sure you are too. We didn't talk much about her past, but I always encouraged her to, but mostly we just talked about fun stuff, and giving each other lots of hugs🙂❤ please make sure you sleep 🙁 you really do need to take care of yourself too, your just as important ❤ are you eating ok?? What about mentally? I'm really worried about you. And this is a safe place for you too you can talk to me, I'm always listening and I will reply as fast as I can ❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤ Nadia is very lucky to have such a good friend like you ❤
@iloveyouxx
