Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

teenie & yogi bear’s space.💖

User Profile: iloveyouxx
iloveyouxx February 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

xD I just realized I tagged you so much before that it now (automatically) autocorrects to your screen name hehe.😛❤️

hihi teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ that’s your longest nickname so far :P teeniebeaniefriendio❤️ I think I have about 4 nicknames for you now hehe. xD💖

I’ve been overthinking about making this forum for a while- because I never got to ask if you were comfy with it💜

I thought I’d make this for us to talk- only if you’re comfy with it🤍 since forum land can get confuzzling sometimes :P🤍

btw I checked- you’ve been tagged 212 times before :0 that’s like- basically famous😁/j

and to everyone else coming across, please try not to lurk/reply here🤍 this space is only for @iloveyouxx and @Tinywhisper11💜🐛



351
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 21st, 2024

@iloveyouxx still hugging you in my heart ❤ and keeping you in my prayers ❤❤ I love you ❤

eyfet-buraksevinc.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 21st, 2024

@iloveyouxx @catshugsandharmony

I haven't checked in for some days now, cause I know you are going through so much🙁 but I'm praying and hoping. Please keep me updated on how she's doing, whenever you have time to ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 22nd, 2024

@iloveyouxx @cathugsandharmony

It's been a week since we talked, I'm not giving up on hope ❤

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony August 22nd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️❤️sorry I've been gone ❤️ how're you? ❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 22nd, 2024

@cathugsandharmony it's ok ❤ just let me know when you get time ❤ I'm doing ok ❤ gone?? As in you took a break? Did you go somewhere relaxing?? How is she doing?

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony August 23rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️glad you're doing okay❤️I guess I just haven't been on cups as often anymore, not great but managing ish :') ❤️


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 23rd, 2024

@cathugsandharmony aww bless you ❤ please eat and sleep and take care of yourself ❤  is she still in critical condition?

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony August 26th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

❤️❤️trying❤️and honestly I don’t know 😞 I go back to school today it might be harder to manage everything but I’m trying and I’ll keep you updated when I can❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 27th, 2024

@cathugsandharmony oh first day back at school, I hope it goes well for you ❤ I know it's hard, your only young yourself🙁 but if you need support I'm here for you ❤hugs you tightly ❤ thank you for keeping me updated. I'm so very worried about her

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 25th, 2024

@iloveyouxx a teddy bear for you ❤ it'll give you warm hugs ❤

teddy-bear.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 31st, 2024

@iloveyouxx @cathugsandharmony

Hi. How is school going?? Hope your looking agree yourself a bit better ❤

How is she?? I'm so worried about her

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 31st, 2024

@iloveyouxx something doesn't feel right

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 4th, 2024

@iloveyouxx I'm not very well, so I haven't been here much. But I'll continue to keep checking to see how she is ❤

User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony September 4th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

tiny I’m so so sorry😞I poofed for so long schools been taking up a lot of my time now, I’m sorry❤️I’m sorry you’re not well ): we’ll wait for you to get better and I’ll try and reply better now💕

load more
User Profile: cathugsandharmony
cathugsandharmony September 4th, 2024

for Nadia right now she’s conscious in her head but isn’t connected to the things around her.

it might take 2-3 months before we can get her out of the hospital. 3-6 months of rehabilitation and the timeline for her full recovery is unknown 

thank you for being so patient, I’m sorry❤️