Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

BPD

User Profile: dynamicMoon8434
dynamicMoon8434 September 25th

Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl. And I got diagnosed with cPTSD and BPD. My emotions are overwhelming. I'm not sad right now - I'm desperate. And so on. The mental hospital will provide the therapy. I've been there before 5 times... It's really hard. I messed up a lot.... I don't trust people. I feel rejected and then I isolate myself

1
User Profile: QuietMagic
QuietMagic September 25th

@dynamicMoon8434

Hi there, sorry that things have been so overwhelming lately. 💜 Makes sense that you’d want to self-isolate if interacting with people feels like it leads to rejection and those experiences give you reasons to feel distrustful of others.

Have you started doing therapy at the mental hospital already, or is that something that’s going to start soon?

If it’s helpful, this link has some resources related to BPD, which includes some stuff related to managing overwhelming emotions (e.g. DBT skills, TIPP)
https://www.7cups.com/forum/personalitydisorders/BorderlinePersonalityDisorder_326/ResourcesforBPD_268269/