Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A poem of seasons

User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 January 30th

img-4899_1769750698.jpeg

8
User Profile: alynn1011
alynn1011 January 30th

@JasGab200519970

Hey !! Keep writing..you are amazing 

4 replies
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 OP January 30th


Good day, Alynn. 

Hand in hand he told me “write the is child .” I took his hand and don’t want to let go. This message blessed you and I’m glad it did ⭐️🙏

2 replies
User Profile: alynn1011
alynn1011 January 30th

@JasGab200519970

Thankyou..I appreciate it .. You're sweet 

Have a nice day ahead ! 


1 reply
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 OP January 31st

@alynn1011 You have a great day too, Alynn! 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 OP January 30th

@alynn1011

*this

load more
User Profile: quietreadinggirl
quietreadinggirl January 31st

@JasGab200519970 This was so good, I loved it. 🤗

2 replies
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 OP January 31st

Warm welcome to the site

@alynn1011

@quietreadinggirl

Looked into your profile and realised you both are new :D

Ive very happy this post reached you !

Thank you for supporting 🌸❤️

1 reply
User Profile: alynn1011
alynn1011 February 1st

@JasGab200519970

Hey ! Thankyou for the welcome ...yes I'm new although it's been 2-3 weeks now 😊

I

load more
load more