Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Coveting Connections

User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi October 21st, 2023

(TW-Depression)

“Coveting Connections”

Envy grips my heart as their screen glows,

they choose who to reply to, friendship overflows.

But my phone remains silent, no one to call my own,

In solitude, I ache, feeling alone.

Envious of their connections, my heart feels torn.


-JanusPi 🥰💕

7
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 21st, 2023

@JanusPi

Sending hugs your way, if okies. 💜 

4 replies
User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi OP October 21st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

Thank you! 💕

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 21st, 2023

@JanusPi

you’re so welcome 💜

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 22nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers hi lovely ❤ merry pumpkin month ❤

1 reply
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

aww 🥺 merry pumpkin month ❤️ lola bean 

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 22nd, 2023

@JanusPi duct tapes your heart back together ❤  my no. 666 666 69 😁 if you ever need to talk😂😂😂 I'm sorry😁 I don't own a phone, so no-one rings me either. Thank God we have this site ❤❤hugs you

1 reply
User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi OP October 22nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

awww. You are sweet! I agree! This site is great. Thank you! 💕

load more