Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Despise Him

User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi October 23rd, 2023

(TW- Self-Hatred, Depression, Identity Crisis)

“I Despise Him”

Fragments of identity scatter like debris,

Mind of confusion, tearing at me.

Disgust intertwines with every fiber of my being,

The person I am, a traitor, a liar, a void with dead feelings.

I despise the unknown stranger that is, ‘me’.


-JanusPi🥰💕

6
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 26th, 2023

@JanusPi I like this unknown stranger ❤they seem to be very mysterious and huggable😁 gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

5 replies
User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi OP October 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

mysterious, yes. Huggable? Probably not 😂. Thanks! 🥰💕

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 26th, 2023

@JanusPi hugs you🤔🤔🤔definitely huggable 😁 ❤ squeezes you tightly

3 replies
User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi OP October 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

Funny though. I’ve actually never been hugged in real life 😅. You are really sweet by the way! 💕

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 27th, 2023

@JanusPi awww I don't like being hugged in real life. But my arms are always open for you ❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi OP October 27th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

Thank you! 💕💕

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more