Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Painful Love

User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi November 5th, 2023

(TW- Depression, Identity Crisis)

“Painful Love”

‘What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love?’

Others would dance beneath the silver moon above,

Or write poetry, words woven with tender care.

But for me, the most intense flame,

Is losing oneself, as love consumes and claim,

For in the name of love, I forgot who I really am.


-JanusPi🥰💕

4
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 5th, 2023

@JanusPi I know who you are🙂 your janus ❤❤ I've never actually dated or been in love so not sure how to comfort you here ❤ so I just gonna hug you and let you know I love you ❤

3 replies
User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi OP November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Haha, Janus is just another me but a me who doesn’t hides his mental health problems. I’m sure you’ll find love since you are so lovely! Thank you!💕

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 6th, 2023

@JanusPi thank You ❤ but I will never date anyone, not ever. I won't let anyone get that close ❤

1 reply
User Profile: JanusPi
JanusPi OP November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

Ahh that’s fair. But the future is unpredictable so all the best anyways! 💕

load more
load more
load more