Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

TW! Walls - May7, 2026

May it be that this is a rant

But God I feel like a parasite

A little ant trying to climb walls so much bigger than my tiny mass

The wall feels chalky

And wet

And the wall is red

The wall has a line on the top of it

A line I am not allowed to cross

But even though the wall is so big

And so tall

I climb and climb

And I do not cut and cut

If I cut my hands

Or if I bleed

I will fall from the wall

And I will never reach that line to cross

And I will never be the same ant

I will never be the same parasite

So if I am a parasite

And if that is all I will ever be

Then I say what's the point in saving me

But the wall keeps my spirits high

As high as the walls around the line

I wonder what is on the other side

The other side of that wall

Probably another red, wet, wall

For this red, useless, parasite to climb

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 8th

@Lonely4Flower

Raw.

Sad.

Painful.

Honest.

I assure you, you are not a parasite and I'm sorry anyone in your life has made you feel as such 🩷

i-love-you-love-you.gif