Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[TW] Warriors

User Profile: burningRain127
burningRain127 March 12th, 2023

Fighting, screaming, punching, crying

Trying to avoid the threat of dying.

So much pain, with nowhere to go

Is finally starting to overflow.


Trying to keep it to myself didn’t work,

It made my mind start to go berserk.

Can I find a way to release it now?

Searching desperately, I’m not sure how.


Let’s fight and let’s cry and let’s learn this together, though the wind- it be fierce, let’s stay through this bad weather. We’ll stay through the storm ‘cause we’re warriors, we’re strong! There isn’t a weak one in the midst of our throng.-Rain


Guys, let’s fight this together. I’m here for you!


1
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 March 12th, 2023

@burningRain127

I love the sense of having a fighting spirit that comes with this poem.

a warriors heart! 💜