Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

TW looking back over my life I see things I never seen

User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws May 26th

Trigger warning sexual abuse and other abuse self harm








looking back over my life I see things I never seen


small child only wanting to be loved and cared for


was that to much to ask


summer time sundress on


but what am I feeling under my butt as I sit on his lap


back then did not know but now I do know


why do they touch my body in ways that feel both good and bad


is this love or some other thing I think within my child mind


but looking back I now know it was not love at all


let play doctor my 7yr old brother say he say he be the doctor


but something within seem to say no but I was to obey him


the first time it was only him with flashlight looking at privet part


but the next time thought it be the same but it was not


cold hands touching me there and a feeling awakened within my body


looking back this was wrong and the beginning of the sexual abuse


but what is it that within a child mind this attention felt like love and caring


year flow by and within them deeper and deeper into the sexual stuff


but pain was great what to do with the emotions that came from everywhere


so the self harm started but was this the start of the self harm


what I did not know then was there many ways to self harm


but now looking back a baby in a crib pulling her hair out until it bleed


banging head on wall but no one cares at all


unseen so within that any attention felt like they care love me


but now I know none of that was love it all was abuse


so much more within the years as a child sexual abuse


physical abuse, emotional abuse, mental abuse, spiritual abuse


but within the child I was a deep hope was there too


I found hope and grace within God hands


a place to just be and know He loved me just as I was


years pass the child I was grow up


but then the abuse as a adult in a marriage


he fooled me into the marriage by acting one way a good way


but after married all that changed the abuse started


but did not know it was abuse as was like dad did to mom


so see now the abuse was my normal did not know it even was abuse


but the self harm started again worst then before


I only living for my kids said within


but then lost them to the government


now what alone in the abuse by hubby


did not want to be shamed and put down


but in the end ran-away from him in the night


but end up back with family and that abuse


but freedom came not long away


what now I have is no daily abuse at all


by stormie


I am the birth one in our system still scary to be out but getting less scary


thank  you to ones who read this all

7
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree May 26th

@stormieandpaws

Honest post.

Thank you for spending time doing this.🌟

@stormieandpaws

Awww honey... I am so sorry. :'(

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 26th

@stormieandpaws

I admire that despite everything, you are such a kind, honest, beautiful person and I'm so sorry that you had to endure any of this 💛

i-love-you-love-you.gif

1 reply
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws OP May 27th

@Amanda84

thank you after trauma  even within more trauma  each of us decided  that path we will take one of anger , bitterness and hate full of unforgiveness'  or a path of love forgiveness companion and helping others  for us even within the abuse we tried  hard to take the 2nd path yes it the harder path but within this path we see our abuse was not for nothing as we can use it to walk beside others who also healing it tuaght us  many lessons within even the worst of the abuse

yes at time we have faulted big time with taking this path think the worst was when we was a mom to our kids before e and after we lost parental rights  as we did not even fully know what was abuse what was not  we did yell at our kids and few other things but now we regret  that but was due to we did not know truth yet about a lot was young living in a abusive marriage  everyday we think of our kids were be they are they ok and so on

but now we know what is abuse and what is not hope to help others who been abuse but also parents who do not know what abusive due to their own childhood

love and compassion  is what matters in life also to be heard and accepted 


 

load more

@stormieandpaws Thank you so much for writing this. I'm sorry about this and hope writing this help in some way.  🤗❤️

1 reply
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws OP June 17th

@warmwhisperingflower

thank you writing been a big part of our healing journey seems even when we can not right out talk about things we can put into a poem or other writing

painting the other part  of our healing journey to be free to put things into a painting mostly deigns  we think up or thing we like trace onto the paper but then changes  it to what we want it to look like

arts a big way to heal for us 

load more
User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws June 16th

@stormieandpaws hugs stormie i was sexuaually abused