Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If I was a princess (humour)

User Profile: Alexija
Alexija September 29th

If I was a princess I'd say good riddance to the rules,

I'd run off with some fools and steal the family jewels,

if the newspaper caught me I'd ask that daddy bought it,

so I could continue my spree and crash the jester's bit,

I'd command what I could and try with the rest,

manipulation and power and life would be at its best,

I'd prance around the palace in all those nice gowns,

then set them on fire and steal the patriarchy's crowns,

then I would be hunted like a witch they would burn,

but I'd gladly be a martyr if just to watch their heads turn.

3
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 29th

@Alexija

Wow, that was so fun 😁 

It's great that you have a great sense of humor and that your having fun! 🌲

GdgwSxbR.gif

User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws October 1st

@Alexija

lol

very funny thank for sharing

User Profile: Alexija
Alexija OP October 1st

Thank you!

load more