Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[TW] Poetry by Jefferythebunny

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing October 30th, 2022

Hi, i write alot of poetry and i thought i would share some here. the first one is titles Beautiful Field.


CW: this poem is about a girl having a panic attack and its using a metaphor of cars and highways and its very emotional

Can't we just sit here

Sit here and watch the world

Watch the breeze

Watch the clouds

Watch the flowers


Forget about the fear

Forget about the pain

Forget about the past


Cant we just be here now

Enjoy the moment

The beauty

Of the breeze

Of the clouds

Of the flowers

Release the fear of

Being alone

Because right now

I have you and you have me


Stop worrying about the future

Stop worrying about tomorrow

Stop worrying about when will it all end


I want to hold on to this moment

Forever

Hold onto the breeze

To the clouds

To the flowers

To you


What a shame

This field isn't

It's a little patch

Of beauty

In a freeway


I grasp on to my moment

As the gentle breeze

Turns into rushing winds from the cars

As the fluffy clouds

Turn into smog

As the flowers

Turn into a memorial


I grasp to you

As the cars blow you away

I hold as tight as I can

My finger nails cut into my hand

And your gone



Like you were never here

in the first place

My favorite memory

Light and airy

Filled the void

In my heart

But now the moment is gone

And the void

Is deeper than before


The fear of abandonment

Has left me alone

Lonelier that before

Because now I no

There is a way to fill the void


The cars keep rushing past

With every passing moment

My happiness gets farther away

Pushed with the force of 10,000 tons

Farther and farther


With an alarming speed

The roads grow

More and more

Closing in on my field


The 2 way street

Becomes a 5 lane highway

My field

becomes a lot


Ramps are added

My field shrinks


Multiple story over passes emerge

My field is now as big as my feet


I reach down to grab the flowers

But they wither

They crumble into the wind


I try to grasp the cloud like fog

It disperses into the air


I desperately try to inhale

What is left of the sweet breeze

The wind overcomes me


All of a sudden it's too much


The cars are too fast

I start to shrink

The wind is too strong

My hands go up to my ears

The commotion is too loud

I try to curl up

But the road is too close

And my patch is too small



99
User Profile: Karuga7
Karuga7 February 21st, 2023

Fire

User Profile: hardworkingHuman4356
hardworkingHuman4356 February 21st, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 its beautiful

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 22nd, 2023

This is today's poem. I still have a makeup to do.

Tw: violence, trauma, sewerslide, assault, flashbacks.

Title: to my baby sister

I stand in front of the porch


Flashlight in my hand


Holding the light for you


As you walk the puppy


In the yard


In the dark



I flick the light away from you


To annoy you


But also to make you laugh



You didn't like it


I did it again


You asked me to stop


I did it again


Why didn't I stop


I did it again



You dropped the leash and came at me


Eyes flaming


I could feel it


The anger


Radiating off you


It was hot


It was strong


And it was ready to kill



You grabbed me


Put your hands around my throat


And you squeezed


Hard


And you kept squeezing



My eyes started to blur


I couldn't breathe


I felt my blood


Trapped in my skull



I started counting the seconds


One…..


Seconds until I died


Two…..


I tried to breathe


Three….


In and out


Four……


I have no clue how long I was there


Five…..


Before everything got slow


Six, seven, eight


My seconds weren't seconds


Nine, ten, eleven


More something to hold onto


Twelve, thirteen, fourteen


As I felt my world slip away


Fifteen, sixteen, seventeen



Some ungodly strength came over me


I kneed you


Hard


In the stomach


The second your grip relaxed


I ran


I ran like ***


I ran like I've never run before



Later I apologized


You said it was your anxiety


I accepted it


As this was my life


You saw I wore turtle necks


In the summer to hide the bruises


You saw how hard it was


For me to swallow


You heard how scratchy my voice was


Yet you didn't care



What you don't see


Is all my pain


You don't see how often I wish


I never fought back


you don't see me


When i ask


'Why did I run'



You didn't see


How I tried to take myself out


The same way you tried


And I failed


Just like you did



I'd like to say


That I've learned from it


That I'm over it


But just today


Writing this poem


My throat closed


I couldn't breathe


I was shaking


Again


Trapped in your claws


This time, just mental.




3 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation February 22nd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

so powerful. im sorry that happened to you, and its affecting you still today. youre here for a reason, twin <333 love you

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 22nd, 2023

@NebulaCreation

Love you too <3<3<3

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation February 22nd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

<3<3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 23rd, 2023

{TW- talks of death, blood, sh}

no title

Dont cry for me

Dont lay flowers on my grave

Dont reminisce about the days

We had when I was young


Don’t wipe your face

As im laid to rest

Dont get a drink

And laugh about

The good old days


there were never good days

Only bad

You cant reflect on my childhood days

As i was still a kid

When i exhaled my last breath


What i want you to do

As my last request

Is not to think back with tears

Or not to remember fondly

I want you to learn


Everyday was a struggle

I was drowning and no one could see

Some days i could wade in the water

Keep it just below my neck

Other days it flooded

Up to the top of my head

I couldnt breathe

Yet no one pulled me out


You couldnt see my cries for help

The scars along my arms

You never noticed

The *** tissues

Or the bandaids wrappers


I want you to learn

How to see

Beyond your eyes

I want you to learn

To think

Beyond what you want to know

Learn to see through the lies

Learn to reach out

And pull someone out of the water


I dont want anyone else to struggle

Like i have struggled

I dont want anyone else to hurt

Like i have hurt

I dont want anyone else to starve themselves

For your *** crazy expectations

Of what we should be

I dont want anyone else to have to hide

How they feel

Because they are scared of what you will do

What you will say

I dont want anyone else

To have to carry the weight of the world

On their shoulders

I dont want to see anymore

Broken bodies

Thrown into the ground

Riddled with scars

Both inside and out


Its far to late for me

But dont cry

Because next time

You’ll do the right thing


1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation February 23rd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

<3 im right here for you, jiffy. i would give the literal world to you <3

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 23rd, 2023

Here's my makeup poem or today's poem. It doesn't matter

(Tw- just yk relationship crap and like usual, sh, and su!c!d@l thoughts)

I bet she can smile


And her smile


Makes your face glow


I bet its the prettiest smile


That has ever existed


I bet you want to be surrounded by her smile for the rest of your life



I bet she has a nice body


And her body


Isnt riddled with scars


I bet she sends you pictures


Of her without clothes


And i bet they are the prettiest thing youve ever seen



I bet she never apologies


For stupid things


I bet youve never received a text from her


At 3 am


Telling you she wanted to die



I bet shes done this before


Shes experienced


And you don't have to worry about her


Not knowing what to do



I bet her family knows


And she brags about you


Flaunting you for all to see



I bet you don't have to worry about her


Qnd her mental state


She doesn't have panic attacks


She doesn't have meltdowns


I bet she's never even self harmed



I knew I wasn't good enough for you


Yet I tried


I tried and I tried and I tried


I know I'm *** girlfriend


But it didn't matter to you



You said I was all you ever needed


Yet now you have her


You said my flaws didn't matter


But I bet she's flawless



I just wish you would have told me


You went out to get better


I fully support you


Because you deserve the best


I just hate that it can't be me.




3 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation February 23rd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

I just want to say, you do not have to be perfect. you do not even have to be great. you just have to be... you. thats it. someone in your life is going to love you with all of your scars, your 3 am texts, etc. i know i do. i love you just the way you are. every awkward text, every laugh and even every cry, every happy day and every bad day, it's all what makes you you. it what makes you human. and i love every bit of it <3

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 23rd, 2023

@NebulaCreation

*speechless*

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation February 23rd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

if no one else is gonna love u properly then i will smh /p

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 24th, 2023

just a test threat? can i post anything here at allll

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 27th, 2023

TW- talk of madness and panic attack

btw this is a makeup for Friday, ill also post for Saturday and Sunday and today at some point

They say insanity

Is doing the same thing

Over and over

Expecting different results


I do the same thing

Every time

And why do I expect different


I get comfortable

I relax

I stretch out for the first time in months

I breathe

I exhale

My existence

Isn't painful

For the smallest mirco second


I inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

Everything is peaceful


Then just like that

The floor is gone

And im falling

Endlessly

Back into the void

Most know as ***

But ive learned to recognize as home


Every inhale’s painful

Every exhale

Non-existent

I try

In and out

In and out

But nothings working


Eventually ill hit the floor

And ill drag myself back up

Barely making it

Ive done it a million times

But is it madness because i expect something different?


1 reply
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

I know you keep falling avy. but my only hope is you land on soft ground. and you dont get hurt. I love ya.

Bunny

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 27th, 2023

Tw basically this is just me apologizing to everyone

I'm sorry



I'm sorry to my friend


The goddess


for not being a better example,


Though I hope you learn from my mistakes



I'm sorry to my friend


The frog


For refuses to stop,


Though I hope you stop



I'm sorry to my friend


The emo kid


For not telling you everything,


Though I hope you learn to open up



I'm so so sorry to my friend,


The prince


For not keeping up on my promises,


Though I hope you learn to see yourself


The way I see you



I'm sorry to my sister


For leaving you when you needed me


Though I hope you learn that you are loved



I'm sorry to my twin


for not being there


Though I hope you learn you are loved no matter what



I'm sorry to my sheep


For not sticking around


To make sure you get your surgery, tho I hope they let you



I'm sorry to everyone else


For not being good enough


Not good enough for you


But for myself


And I hope you learn


To love yourself


The way I loved you.



I'm sorry to my brother


For never being enough


I'm sorry to my mother


For not being able to help


I'm sorry to everyone I've ever lost


For failing



And to whoever reads this, I'm sorry


I wish I didn't have to dump the last bits of my sorry soul onto you


But remember me fondly, and know you are loved.



1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation February 28th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

you dont have to apologize for a single thing, jiffy. youre amazing, youre loved. i hope everything is alright. <3

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP February 28th, 2023

flash back to an old poem i wrote idk this fall

TW- controlling relationship, mentions of jumping out tree (not su!c!d@l)

The differnce between you and him


you asked me why im never happy

you asked me why i get so upset so easily

you asked me why my walls are so high

why my trust issues run so deep


you asked me why i never fully trust

you asked me why its so hard for me to love

you asked me why when i do love

why does it have to be so intense


you asked me why i think of jumping out of a tree

you asked me why id think that would be fun

you asked me why do i say everything on my mind

why my mind is so random


he doesnt ask me why im hurting

he doesnt ask me why i spiral

he doesnt ask me why dont i see a therapist

or ask not to be so dramatic all the time


he doesnt tell me to shut up

he doesnt tell me its all in my head

he doesnt tell me im ugly

or that i need to take my issues elsewhere


he listens to me

he loves me

truly


and that makes me happier than i would have ever been with you.

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation February 28th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

<3 beautiful poem

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 1st, 2023

TW- abuse, borderline torture, 9/11 briefly, and weaponry (specifically guns)

title: a monster trained to end it

I opened up a wound

A wound so deep

So covered in new scars

I didn't think it could open


Why did i

Go so far deep

Why did I open that wound

Let someone see


I talked about the torture I've been through

In vague detail

But I don't want to be vague

I want to wear it for the world to see

To see you're a monster


Sure my mom abused me

Slightly

Sure I live in fear

But you

You are a monster

A monster trained to terminate


When you enlisted did you tell them

That you tied me to a chair

That you made me watch the video

Over and over

A video of my favorite tv show

And the little red spaceship

Driving into the twin towers

Did you tell them

How you liked it when I cried


When they handed you a gun

And taught you to destroy

Did you warn them

That you used to pin me to the ground

Nerf shooter to my head

And threaten to do it

Did you warn them

How you made my sister pull it


When they taught you how to heal

Did you recognize any wounds

Wounds from beating me

Beating me with a plastic doll

Beating me with a metal pole

Beating me with your hand

Did you finally realize

How much damage you caused


I hope the sergeants ruined your stuff

Like you ruined mine

I hope you got smacked around

So maybe you would feel some of my pain

I hope you felt fear as the bullets grazed over your head

Because that was every damn moment of my life

Fear you would unalive


Do you like it

You sick ***

Do you like feeling like you are about to perish

Does it bring you joy to be able to bring others

Close to the end


You were supposed to protect me

Hold ice to my bruises

And coddle me

Not inflict the bruises

And bully me


I hope you know

I still love you

I still want my older brother

All i want to hear you say

Is the words ‘i’m sorry’

Because then all will be forgiven


3 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 1st, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

that sounds so hard, jiffy. youre amazing for making it through that. <3

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 1st, 2023

@NebulaCreation

*hugs* I should try and write a happy poem.

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 1st, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

<3

load more
load more
load more