Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[TW] Poetry by Jefferythebunny

User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing October 30th, 2022

Hi, i write alot of poetry and i thought i would share some here. the first one is titles Beautiful Field.


CW: this poem is about a girl having a panic attack and its using a metaphor of cars and highways and its very emotional

Can't we just sit here

Sit here and watch the world

Watch the breeze

Watch the clouds

Watch the flowers


Forget about the fear

Forget about the pain

Forget about the past


Cant we just be here now

Enjoy the moment

The beauty

Of the breeze

Of the clouds

Of the flowers

Release the fear of

Being alone

Because right now

I have you and you have me


Stop worrying about the future

Stop worrying about tomorrow

Stop worrying about when will it all end


I want to hold on to this moment

Forever

Hold onto the breeze

To the clouds

To the flowers

To you


What a shame

This field isn't

It's a little patch

Of beauty

In a freeway


I grasp on to my moment

As the gentle breeze

Turns into rushing winds from the cars

As the fluffy clouds

Turn into smog

As the flowers

Turn into a memorial


I grasp to you

As the cars blow you away

I hold as tight as I can

My finger nails cut into my hand

And your gone



Like you were never here

in the first place

My favorite memory

Light and airy

Filled the void

In my heart

But now the moment is gone

And the void

Is deeper than before


The fear of abandonment

Has left me alone

Lonelier that before

Because now I no

There is a way to fill the void


The cars keep rushing past

With every passing moment

My happiness gets farther away

Pushed with the force of 10,000 tons

Farther and farther


With an alarming speed

The roads grow

More and more

Closing in on my field


The 2 way street

Becomes a 5 lane highway

My field

becomes a lot


Ramps are added

My field shrinks


Multiple story over passes emerge

My field is now as big as my feet


I reach down to grab the flowers

But they wither

They crumble into the wind


I try to grasp the cloud like fog

It disperses into the air


I desperately try to inhale

What is left of the sweet breeze

The wind overcomes me


All of a sudden it's too much


The cars are too fast

I start to shrink

The wind is too strong

My hands go up to my ears

The commotion is too loud

I try to curl up

But the road is too close

And my patch is too small



99
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 2nd, 2023

can you believe its a happy poem :0 I've never done that on here but here goes still a trigger warning but its a happy poem i swear

TW- thunderstorms

The wind rushes

Rain pounding the roof

And a smile

So strange

So unfamiliar spreads across my face


Lighting flashes

And thunder roars

And I get this strange feeling

A feeling of home

A feeling so strange

A feeling so foreign

I feel

Safe


I never used to like storms

They made me hide

Reminded me

Of all the yelling

But now

Now storms remind me of you

And you are home


Instead of the thunder

Being a voice booming

Its you whispering in my ear

‘Hey its alright’

The rain pouring

Isnt going to hurt me

Because it reminds me

Of what your embrace will be


So as it storms

I smile

I lay here

And weep

Not sad tears

But happy tears

Because i know your thinking of me

And someone out there

Will keep me safe


1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 3rd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

this is beautiful <3

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 3rd, 2023

we are back to morbid poems, its fine tho

tw: death

title : the woods

note: the woods is all a metaphor i just don't know what its for yet. prolly the world. and also its supposed to be read in a song like manner


Welcome to the woods

The woods are dark

The woods are scary

The woods will hurt you


We will only give you

A knife

A very dull very weak knife

You must survive


Welcome to the woods

The woods are angry

The woods are cruel

The woods want to end you


All you have

Is the clothes on your back

And the shoes on your feet

And of course that knife

You must triumph


Welcome to the woods

The woods are untrustworthy

The woods are harsh

You won't survive


That's what they want

They want to break you

They want you to perish

They want to watch you wither

Into nothing but dust


They will watch

They will laugh

As you struggle

As you fight

As you expire


And so fight

Fight little one

Grab the horse by the reins

And take control

Because the whole point isnt to survive the woods

As soon as you enter, you never leave

Its to end it before they get a show

Thats the only way you win


So pick your final resting place

And know im always with you

Know i will be watching

As you take your last breath

But im not laughing

Im not enjoying this

Im weeping

And wondering


Why does the woods exist in the first place?

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 3rd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

beautiful


load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 3rd, 2023

TW: holding onto someone while they try and let go in like a death sense

title :carry on

note: this poem contains lyrics from the song 'carry on' by fun. this poem is how the song makes me feel, what i think about, no this is not an original idea so my credit goes to the writers of this song. its super pretty. basically this song makes me think, its the love of my life, singing to me, as im about to let go. this song has helped me hold on more times then i can count

Well, I woke up to the sound of silence and cries

Were cutting like knives in a fist fight

And i found you lying on the bathroom floor

There was a letter in your hands


You swore and said we are not

We are not shining stars

Yet you burnt out

You burnt out so fast

I didnt know how hard you were hurting


I asked you to carry on

I asked you to hold on

To stay

For me

Yet you left me alone

I hold your hand and i whisper into your ear


Carry on, carry on, for just a minute more


And i sat with you,

And waited for help to arrive

And i talked to you

I talked about our future

And all the dreams we will have


‘But I'd like to think I can cheat it all

To make up for the times I've been cheated on’

I tell you, dont leave me

Cheat death

You whisper back

Im not the ghost they want me to be


I asked you to carry on

I asked you to hold on

To stay

For me

Yet you left me alone

I hold your hand and i whisper into your ear


Carry on, carry on, for just a minute more


Your face is pale, sweat runs down your face

I squeeze your hand as i feel your spirt start to fade

I see the lights, i hear the sirens, they are here

They made it

You made it


“‘Cause we are, we are shining stars

We are invincible, we are who we are

On our darkest day when we're miles away

So we'll come, we will find our way home”


I asked you to carry on

I asked you to hold on

To stay

For me

Yet you left me alone

I hold your hand and i whisper into your ear


Carry on, carry on, for just a minute more


‘No one's ever gonna stop us now’

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 6th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

this reminds me of the song Hold On. it kind of has some smiliar meanings and i wrote a poem based on it too. im sorry, twin. <3

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 14th, 2023

TW - abuse, grief, and sh (sh verse redacted)

I'm sick


Sick of feeling like a burden


For no one appreciating my existence


For loving me for me



I'm sick


Sick of being stuck back


Trapped in my memories


Downing in pain again



I'm sick


Sick of waking up every morning


And wishing things were different


Thinking it will change



I'm sick


Sick of sleepless nights


Hiding from you


From your monsters and demons


And your minion, who learned first hand


What to do, and how to do it



I'm sick


Sick of no one caring


Of no one noticing the bruises


The mental scars, sick of feeling


Helpless



I'm sick


Sick of not meeting up to your standards


Of instead of seeing me for me


You see me for what I'm not.


If you looks beyond yourself


Maybe you would see me



I'm sick


Sick of not being helped


Sick of being worthless


Sick of being inadequate


Sick of the punches


Sick of the kicks


Sick of your hand against my throat


Sick of no one giving a damn


Sick of myself



And sometimes sick things just can't be helped.



2 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 14th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

this is beautiful in a strange way. im sorry youre going through this. <3

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 14th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

Im definetly strange 🙃

And it's okay, it's make beautiful poetry. I have another, I'll try and finish and post before you go

load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 14th, 2023

Tw- abuse, mentions of Ed

Half


Not whole, but a part


You will never be more than my half brother



One


One day I stopped being cute


I stopped being your little sister


I stopped deserving your love



Two


I was about two years old when she was born


My replacement, not a challenge like me


But a friend, someone to love



Three


Three sibilings, a triangle


Yet you wanted it to be a straight line



Four


I was four when you hit me first


Slammed me to the ground


On purpose



Five


Five years old, and I knew I was never going to be good enough.


Not for you, or anyone who knew you first



Six


Six years is what separates us


A small gap, yet it couldn't be wider.



Seven


Seven times you showed me that damn video


Tied to a chair, crying


As you smiled and pressed 'replay



Eight


When I was eight, you gave me a book


Told me to remember and read it when I was older


I cherish that book, I didn't forget


I thought you had changed



Nine


Number Nine


The player in madden, the guy I played as


I figured out I had to do what you wanted for you to love me



Ten


Ten times you hit me with the stick


Damaging my hip forever


I said i fell in cheer


All I did was breathe the wrong way



Eleven


When I was eleven


I asked for help


Everytime I was shut down


So I cut you off


Becuase I was better than that



Twelve


Twelve years old and I got out


800 miles separate us now,


I'm untouchable



Thirteen


December thirteenth, your birthday


A day for celebrating you


But isn't that what everyday is for



Fourteen


Fourteen and you smacked me


Fourteen and you feed my eating disorder


Fourteen and you want me gone



Fifteen


A bet you placed


Said I wouldn't make it to 15


I'll be fifteen soon, you aren't going to win



Sixteen


Sixteen by Sixteen, the approximate measure of your closet


Where you locked me away


For hours, I still have no clue how Long


No food, no water, no light


You threatened me not to tell anyone


Well hey, are you gonna shoot me, becuase I've told it ?



Seventeen


Seventeen times I've typed out messages


Asking you why


Asking for forgiveness


For being a bad sister



Eighteen


You were eighteen when they gave you a weapon


Trained you to hurt


But also to heal


How to save a life


But you can't save mine



Nineteen


Nineteen girls


I wanted to be, if I looked like them,


Would you love me?



Twenty


Twenty scars on my body


All your fault, whether inflicted by you


Or by me


It's still your fault



Twenty-one


Twenty-one years you've been alive,


You think you would have learned


How to treat a human



2 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 14th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

powerful poem. im sorry this happened (i seem to be saying that a lot haha). <3 youre super strong, twin. ill see you thursday I hope, if not I'll try friday <3

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 16th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

thank you <3

load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 16th, 2023

TW: animal death

i wrote this poem on my dogs 1 year anniversary, his 2 year is next Sunday. i would be lying if i said i wasn't still in denial, or that I've moved past it.

A is for your ashes on the table

B is for your blood on my hands

C is for the crate you died in

D is for dilated cardiomyopathy

E is for everything is my fault

F is for the family party that killed you

G is for the guilt I am left with

H is for the Hurt you causes me, and for the Hatred I have for you because of it

I is for ice cream, bought for my dad after your death

J is for jerzee, your replacement

K is for Knoxville, where we took you when you were sick

L is for licking my pants. I told you I hated you and to leave me alone

M is all the medicine you were on.

N is for New Jersey, where we went the next day

O is for old. You weren't old. You were 3

P is for all those potatoes you ate

Q is for the quiet before sebastion cried

R is for racing to see your cold body

S is for selfish, I could have been home

T is for tears I didn't cry.

U is for UT, the college vet you went too

V is for vets hours away

W is for the Week filled with deaths

X is for the x-rays taken before your diagnosis

Y is for a year. I hope no one else notices

Z is for Zander, your name. Sorry.

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 17th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

beautiful.

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 29th, 2023

TW: body image; sh scars; scars in general

I look at myself

And I don't see

What you see

I don't see

My eyes

Or my curves

All my 'nice features'


I see

My scars on my arms

The scar on my lip

The weird shape on my chin

My hairline that's a mess

My legs

And all their stretch marks

My chest thats female

And not the way I want

I see my hair

In an awkward color


I want blonde hair

And a smaller chest

And nice legs

Runner legs

Without the lines

I want a hair line

And a face frame

That makes me look mature

I want smooth skin

Blemish free skin

I want to be scar free


I want to look in the mirror

And see everyone else I see

See someone who's beautiful

And strong

And funny

And amazing


Instead I see

A wreck

A weak link

A pile of garbage

Someone undeserving of life


User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP March 29th, 2023

TW- sad////// Part 2 and 3 and 4 to follow soon its a story each capturing a different emoton in the story, sadness, anger, happiness, and then grief, this one is sadness

Tiny tears fall

From my face

To the page


Tiny little letters

Scribbled in a hurry


A dot

An imperfect smudge

A blemish in your perfect purple script


A crease down the middle

A tiny little tear

Why can't I project the letter

Because I can't protect you


The wind howls

You must be so cold

Sleeping on a bench

In the middle of the rain

It's pouring

It could be described as beautiful

And cleansing

But also violent and acrimonious


The birds arent singing

The wind chimes aren't chiming

Even though the gusts are harmful


The clock passes 12

And the time doesn't chime

The world is silent

Though i used to ask for you to shut up

I miss your noise


My tears smudge the pen on your goodbye

Then i see the end

‘Please dont cry, you know i hate to say goodbye’


You always rhymed

Even though it was bothersome

You always laughed

Even when it wasnt funny

You were my light

My heart

My soul


1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation March 29th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

emotional.. <3 cant wait for next parts

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 14th, 2023

oh crap-

so the next 3 parts never came out because i never wrote them but i will i promise its just been -w- chaos

this is a poem basically retelling whats been going on in my head, during my latest episode. if you know what alter im talking about, you know. i don't want to say his name because that is rude and i don't want anyone to think poorly of him. he, like me, is just trying his best.


Hi it's nice to meet you

I'm the voice in your brain

The calling in your skull

Telling you what true


You cannot be broken

You cannot be twisted

A force to be reckoned with

Sometimes you fail,

But we all do

You've been through so much,

Give yourself some room


Sure you make mistakes

Isn't that what we all do

We all mess up

We all fall down

But it's okay

Because you get back up again


Sometimes we cant mess up

Sometimes we can't fail

I need you to be perfect

Do better next time


This is your fault

There is no excuse

No reason

No pardon

Take the blame you did this

You did this to yourself

Dont cry thats dumb

This is your fault

You cant be sad

Or pretend to be in pain

Did you think about the pain?

No because you don’t think


Its my job to protect you

And yet you act so stupid

You are 15 years old

Care for yourself

Youve already dont it

So do it more

I dont care if it hurts

Its what you wanted isnt it


Let me take control

Let me grab the blade

Let me show you what it really feels like


Did you like that

Did you like the pain

The searing burn

I think you did

I think you did like that

You liked it because you are a failure

And failures deserve to hurt


I cant protect you

When you fail

I cant protect you

When you dont protect yourself


Failures dont get to be in charge

3 replies
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation April 14th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

i couldnt read the rest due to the content. but i know which alter youre talking about. im sorry thats happening to you. youre doing your best. both of you. is the situation being handled the way we want i tot be handled? no. but youre trying nonetheless, and im so proud of you for it <3

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 14th, 2023

@NebulaCreation

thats okay :> also im sorry there was no trigger warning apparently when i copy and pasted the post the trigger warning didn't come over :<

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 14th, 2023

TW (because google is stupid and didnt carry it over) - System, Depressive episode basically, and Sh

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 14th, 2023

part 2! please read part one first, the poem before the poem before this, its labeled part one.

there are 2 povs in this series, so pov 1 was poem one, pov 2 is poem 2, and it will switch

i haven't defined gender or relationship between these 2 people yet, because i don't want it to feel set. these poems are for you, and whatever person they remind you of. for me its a bit of me and my mother, a bit of me and my ex, its a bunch of random little people thrown in

there is no tw since its a happy poem!

Freedom

Air

Space


I sit down

Breeze going through my hair

My hair I can let down

Because you aren't here

I take in the view

A view I never saw

Because life was shrouded by your shadow

Your darkness


I take in the air

The crisp

Soft

Summer air

I recognize a beauty

A beauty I never enjoyed

Because I was always basking in your light


I miss the way

Your hand feels on my face

I miss the way your voice warmed my heart

The way your smile lit up the entire world


Im alone

But im not lonely

Because now my voice

Can warm the world

And i can smile

Smile a genuine smile

One that glows

One that is so strong


Because here i am

Alone

But happy


2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing OP April 14th, 2023

it was supposed to rhyme but i guess since there's no dialogue just internalized thought its fine :>

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaCreation
NebulaCreation April 14th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

doesnt have to rhyme :) it amazing the way it is

load more
load more