Announcing Leader of the Month!! Nominate Your Peers !!

Hello 7 Cups!!
The amazing work that all of you do every day here on 7 Cups is so appreciated and we are grateful to have all of you as part of our 7 Cups Community.
Were excited to announce a new Leader of the Month program as a way to bring more awareness to you and the great work you do.
How does it work?
Nominations will be open for the current month from 1-10th of every month. eg, nomination for leader for September will be open from 1-10th September. You can nominate any leader who meets the requirements. Since this is an appreciation program, you may not nominate yourself.
All nominations for the month must be submitted by the 10th!
The community management team will review all of the nominations and select up to 5 candidates who meet all of the criteria to be the 7 Cups Leader of the Month!
What are the requirements?
-----> 6 months+ old listener or member account
-----> Currently plugged into a project or team - Must be a member or listener leader.
-----> No behavior reports in last 3 months
-----> Able to manage conflict/ difficult situations
-----> Great boundaries
-----> Makes people smile
Is there a reward?
-----> Yes, all leaders of the month will be awarded a special badge!
-----> 7 Cups gift item from 7 Cups store - mug or t-shirt. Or a small monetary gift sent via paypal
-----> 10k cheers
-----> A forum post shout-out thread (shared on 7 Cups social media pages)
Nominate a deserving leader here!
**All nominations for the September Leader of the Month program must be submitted by the 10th. Any nomination made after this date will be included in the next months nomination pool.
Teen & Adult nominations welcome!
The September Leaders of the Month will be announced the week of September 21st!
@XxSoundCloudxX
I would like to nominate all the following:
@brilliantTurtle89
@Nenz
@pamharley003
@ItsDev
@sweetLily41
@Thewayofimagination
Ohhh mistake. I thought we just had to tag them as well. Sorry folks.
Done!
Fingers crossed that my nominees win!
@ caring panda
she is great and continual helps me out
@delicateCandy89
@ caring panda I'd not be here if not for her and I so grateful for it
*Meghan hides in the corner and wants love* I shall nominate my many many lovely peoples 

@MissMeghan
*reaches out and gives meghan a huge hug* ❤️ you are amazing and always appreciated!! we love you so much, take care of yourself :D
@peppermintlove YAAASSSSSSSSS thankies peppermint
That means the world!! Your always there to support my through my discussions and that always makes my day, keep it up girly!!
@MissMeghan
yessss girl!!! always ❤ this made me smile so much hehe I'm always here to support you and I hope you're taking care of yourself and practising mindfulness ;) you go gurl!
its for a deserving person :) wish you all very good luck
stay blessed and keep smiling.
Thanks 7cups !
Sam
@XxSoundCloudxX
I've never met anyone more caring and understanding in this world