Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl February 2nd, 2022

Hi, can people please learn about ASC's (or D's) as it was called. Autism Spectrum Conditions/Disorders. It would really help me. I have Asperger's.

User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl February 2nd, 2022

Hi, how do you add Autism Spectrum as a topic for listeners?

User Profile: comfortingParadise6788
comfortingParadise6788 February 2nd, 2022

@Hope I joined 7cups because I had used it before as a member. I got my wisdom teeth out and realized that I was tired of watching Marvel and going down Internet rabbit holes. curse u buzzfeed. So I decided to do something useful with my life and give back to the world and became a listener here.

User Profile: easyGranada888
easyGranada888 February 3rd, 2022

I'm a new member of this website, I'm still trying to figure out every features on this site. It seems like a very helpful web.

User Profile: lovelyWaterfall2170
lovelyWaterfall2170 February 3rd, 2022

Hello Everyone💕 !!

I am lovelywaterfall 2170. I am hear to listen to you and help you to get some positive vibes around you 💕. Take care ☺️ Thanks / Regards .😊

User Profile: Larzipan
Larzipan February 4th, 2022

@Hope I joined because I hope to help some people through get through their funk, lonely period, or depression. Active Listening can be a very powerful tool for healing.

User Profile: Debiteof87
Debiteof87 February 5th, 2022

Hello all. I would like to help with whatever I can

User Profile: HanyuLiu
HanyuLiu February 5th, 2022

Hi everyone, I am selina currently a student of University of Toronto. NIce to meet you all!

1 reply
User Profile: joyfulSea41
joyfulSea41 February 9th, 2022

Warm welcome 🌻🤗 selina

load more
User Profile: chatducky
chatducky February 6th, 2022

Hello! I'm Ducky!

I love supporting and understanding people.

1 reply
User Profile: joyfulSea41
joyfulSea41 February 9th, 2022

Hi ducky🐤

very warm welcome 🌻🤗

load more
User Profile: KindKoala33
KindKoala33 February 6th, 2022

I'm a med student and excited that I found a way I can help others even with a busy schedule!