Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Janey10
Janey10 February 6th, 2022

Welcome everyone! How brilliant that you have taken this step. You have support from all of us. :)

User Profile: ley256
ley256 February 7th, 2022

Hello, I’m new to 7 cups. I just genuinely enjoy listening and trying to help others through therapeutic communication. Hopefully make someone’s day a little better by just being there :)

User Profile: Tania8909
Tania8909 February 8th, 2022

Welcome everyone, I just want to say that writing what we are or want to do here is a big step, perhaps the biggest.

Good luck with the journey! 😘♥️

User Profile: generousPALM1630
generousPALM1630 February 9th, 2022

@Hope

Thank you all so much for warm welcome and all the resources…

User Profile: bravePlace6082
bravePlace6082 February 9th, 2022

Hello, my name is Skylar I am new here. I have learning disabilities: ADHD, OCD, Auditory Processing Disorder, Oral Expression Disorder, and Depression. I feel sorry, anxious, depressed because I feel like people think I am annoying, crazy, weird, etc. It feels like nobody likes me or wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to text with me/hang out with me. It feels like I am invisible like some people don't even notice me. It makes me feel sad and lonely because it feels like nobody wants to be my friend.

(I haven't found a listener yet) All of them are not free if some listeners would like to reach out to me that would be great.


User Profile: Marie7cups
Marie7cups February 11th, 2022

Hey new members, welcome to 7 cups!


-marie7cups

11 replies
User Profile: Anabubble
Anabubble February 13th, 2022

Hi I'm ana

User Profile: Helpothersasihelpu
Helpothersasihelpu February 15th, 2022

@Marie7cups hi

User Profile: MatthewHelps02
MatthewHelps02 February 18th, 2022

Hello! My name is Matthew and I am interested in becoming a social worker in the future! I look forward to helping as many people as possible!


1 reply
User Profile: justasmallwarrior
justasmallwarrior February 25th, 2022

@MatthewHelps02 What a fantastic thing to want to be. Well done!

load more
User Profile: CloudChaser6
CloudChaser6 February 18th, 2022

@Marie7cups Hello! I'm Cloud Chaser and I'm new here. Would anyone be willing to give me guidance on how to talk to our members?

User Profile: Freddy123
Freddy123 February 19th, 2022

Hi i am Freddy!

User Profile: SilverPap
SilverPap February 19th, 2022

@Marie7cups I'm here and have no idea what I'm doing


User Profile: funnyWheel2106
funnyWheel2106 February 21st, 2022

@Marie7cups

i'm new to this... i just googled "talk with someone about RP" and this website came up.. i hope i can talk with someone because i really need advice on this certain issue im dealing with...

1 reply
User Profile: noonee92
noonee92 February 21st, 2022

@funnyWheel2106 I had the same request as you. Do you wanna talk?

load more
User Profile: Psychowolf26
Psychowolf26 February 22nd, 2022

@Marie7cup


Hi 👋 I'm Psychowolf. Not sure what I'm doing 🤔

User Profile: Brady323
Brady323 February 22nd, 2022

Hello, I’m Morgan, I’m a listener so happy to help!

load more
User Profile: Karbankle
Karbankle February 11th, 2022

Hi all!

I'm not new, but so far I only used chat with people years ago. First time posting on the forums, so I suppose I should introduce myself!

I go by Karbankle, and I'm an artist (both as a hobby and professionally)

I've had anxiety as far back as I can remember, but over the past 15 years I've actively been making progress getting it under control, and I'm proud to say I've come a very long way from where I used to be.

Lately I've been somewhat relapsing into some of my old habits, and I'm back here trying to sort of bring my focus back to where I can properly accept my anxiety, to remember it is only temporary, and to ground myself.

1 reply
User Profile: bellbookandBriana
bellbookandBriana February 19th, 2022

welcome back to 7 cups !!

load more
User Profile: SleepingSleepy
SleepingSleepy February 12th, 2022
Hello Bonnie here

There's something wrong with the way I function as a human being.

Trying my best just to get by.
User Profile: Littleboogerhannah
Littleboogerhannah February 13th, 2022

Im a member..hi 👋👋👋👋

User Profile: TelegramSam
TelegramSam February 13th, 2022

Hi. I'm Sam, an artist and aspiring director. I almost definitely have ADHD and anxiety, but I'm not diagnosed, and I probably have depression and at least little t trauma. I'm struggling a lot lately with resentment and hoping to sort through some things right now that are making it hard for me to be happy and have a good relationship with my parents.