Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: PumpkinePie
PumpkinePie February 14th, 2022

@Hope

I joined so that I could help people and make a better environment! I'm so excited to be here with everyone, and to help create a safe space

1 reply
User Profile: Simmeh
Simmeh February 15th, 2022

@PumpkinePie That's amazing, good luck! <3

load more
User Profile: ColourfulKaley3
ColourfulKaley3 February 15th, 2022

@Hope

I'm Kaley, I'm new at 7cups of tea .

You're brave that you're trying to battle your anxiety,

Anxiety is a hard issue to fight because it doesn't go down without a fight .

So remember you're brave .

It's hard to find someone that would listen and let you vent about whatever you are needing to talk about and no judging.

Yes, I know i'm new at this but I hope you'll give me a chance to listen, if you do message me and we'll figure out a date and time to chat without any interruptions .

Thank

User Profile: neverendingDeer8899
neverendingDeer8899 February 16th, 2022

Hi! Nursing student here! I'm enjoying using this platform so far ^_^

User Profile: mysticqueen1864
mysticqueen1864 February 16th, 2022

hi! im ryenne

User Profile: MistyD
MistyD February 16th, 2022

Hi all I am new. So glad to be here to help!

User Profile: toughPal9698
toughPal9698 February 16th, 2022

Hello

I am going through the first serious breakup in my life and need a place to talk so I do not slip back into bad habits. I have been suffering from severe depression and anxiety because of it. I have burned bridges because of my need to seek self-destruction with people I want to have in my life. I am hoping through this community I can have people to who can help me get out of my own head.

User Profile: PunkRockPizza
PunkRockPizza February 17th, 2022

Hi to all new members! It's great to see you all. I hope to speak with some of you soon to help support you through whatever's on your mind. <3

User Profile: Scarletwings10
Scarletwings10 February 17th, 2022

I’m new here, and desperately need help. I hope this works for me for once.


User Profile: Yukuari
Yukuari February 17th, 2022

Hi there, I'm Yuki, I've been depressed for quite a while and i joined 7cups to get over it, I'm too scared to ask my parents for help so I'm trying to overcome in myself, I'll talk to them if i really need to. Well enough sadness and lets talk about my hobbies! I do digital and traditional arts, i mostly draw cartoon characters, i also am starting to write stories and do animations. Welp, I've got nothing else to say. goodbye!

1 reply
User Profile: learningandloving
learningandloving February 17th, 2022

@Yukuari hi Yuki! I'm Taylor, a listener here at 7 Cups, and I'm so glad you are here! I have also struggled with depression, so I know how difficult it is. If you ever want to talk, feel free to send me a message! Also, art is an awesome talent! I can't draw, but I love to write. Again, welcome!

load more
User Profile: cheesecake58
cheesecake58 February 17th, 2022

hi im snib, and im here because of my social anxiety. It has got worse over the past years and im trying to get over it. I hate it because im alone and have no friends in school.