Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Reaper17
Reaper17 February 18th, 2022

@Hope hey i joined this site a few days ago i came here to manage my own emotions and so i decided to help others do the same

User Profile: calmScarf2877
calmScarf2877 February 19th, 2022

Hi, I'm Sandy. Feeling overwhelmed with life, teenage daughters, and work.

User Profile: PawsomePaws
PawsomePaws February 19th, 2022

Hi I'm Georgia I am on 7 cups to help fellow listeners and my mental health because I have BPD, depression and anxiety

User Profile: JacobK66022
JacobK66022 February 19th, 2022

Hello, I’m Jacob.

User Profile: Tatikindness
Tatikindness February 23rd, 2022

welcome I'm here to listen and support

User Profile: Lizziiiii
Lizziiiii February 23rd, 2022

Hello. Glad to be a part of this community.

User Profile: carscarey
carscarey February 23rd, 2022

Hi everyone! I go by carscarey and I'm diagnosed OCD, depression and general anxiety.

I have alot of ups and downs, but mainly cope as over the years I have figured out what my triggers are and do my best to avoid them. But there are just some situations that can't be avoided all the time so I do my best to insure I have a "touch stone" when I go into those.

User Profile: kindSun7112
kindSun7112 February 23rd, 2022

Hello welcome to 7 cups I’m glad you are here, I’m here to listen and support

User Profile: cheesecake58
cheesecake58 February 24th, 2022

hi, I'm Shania and I'm struggling with anxiety and social anxiety. I have no friends so i always feel lonely.

I am very quiet at school and i hate that i can't be like all the other kids that don't have a fear of being themselves in public. I really wish is had a friend.

4 replies
User Profile: bbtAndsushi
bbtAndsushi February 25th, 2022

@cheesecake58


Hi Shania, sounds like you are struggling with forging friendships. Being quiet can be a wonderful trait for a listener, but it may also hinder you from striking up conversations with people at school. Feel free to chat with me if you would like a friend here on 7 cups ;)

User Profile: liana2277
liana2277 February 26th, 2022

@cheesecake58 Welcome Shania! It's nice to meet you! My messages are always open if you ever need anything! Feel free to say hello!

User Profile: calmingsun111
calmingsun111 February 26th, 2022

@cheesecake58 hey Shania, I'm Alex. :) I understand how you feel.

If you want to talk, let me know. we can discuss anything and everything. :) I'm looking forward to it.

User Profile: NaZaria
NaZaria February 27th, 2022

Hi everybody I am so excited on my journey to becoming a better listener more than I have ever been. I encourage everyone to stay positive and brush negative off your shoulders because we will all do great as listeners my faith is in you all and God bless.

load more
User Profile: wonderfullParadise6747
wonderfullParadise6747 February 24th, 2022

@Hope Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread