Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: selflessSpruce1515
selflessSpruce1515 March 9th, 2022

Hi! You can call me Spruce, and I joined around a week ago. This is a nice app, and the listeners are very supportive. Thank you for all that you do. I hope to meet more people on this site. 😊

2 replies
User Profile: Thanhx4
Thanhx4 March 15th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

Thank you Spruce!

User Profile: freshleaf
freshleaf April 12th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 Thank you!

load more
User Profile: Trex1111
Trex1111 March 9th, 2022

@Hope

User Profile: Xan13
Xan13 March 10th, 2022

@Hope to help and to learn!

User Profile: peacefulShoulder8632
peacefulShoulder8632 March 11th, 2022

@Hope


Hello Everyone! My name is Justin. I just become a listener here about 3 weeks ago. I’m also on the internship program as well now which I am very excited about. I joined 7Cups for a couple of reasons. The first being that I am currently pursing my life goal of becoming a L.C.S.W. I am on my bachelors right now so I am using 7Cups as my internship with school. The Second (and also the seed to the first) is because I wish to help people that are struggling.

I am about to retire from the U.S. Marine Corps. I spent 20 years in it and have been through a lot. I have been through 4 combat deployments and experienced death, grief, addiction, PTSD, Depression and more. I didn’t know how to deal with these things up until a couple of yours ago when I was at rock bottom. After continuous self care, I have determined that I want to help those that are going through these same struggles. I want to help guide them through the dark spaces of their life. Where they feel as though they are all alone. But they’re not.

So I am using this platform to help hone my skills as a listener and really assist people in getting to the root of their conflict if they so choose too.


I am so excited to be here. I wish you all the very best!

Justin

User Profile: Biggles84
Biggles84 March 11th, 2022

Hi all. Please help. I've been on here for I think about a week (could be wrong). I noticed in my notifications that I have been tagged a few times but can't figure out where. I belong to about five groups and clinking on notifications doesn't do anything. I want to interact with the people who tag me. Could someone please message me and help?

User Profile: FarahJoy
FarahJoy March 12th, 2022

@Hope help create better world

User Profile: AutisticGalaxy
AutisticGalaxy March 12th, 2022

Hellollo my name is Galaxy I am autistic that's all I feel comfortable sharing


1 reply
User Profile: Linyii
Linyii March 19th, 2022

Hello there Galaxy!! 👋

I hope you have a pleasant experience here, it's not always easy reaching out!

load more
User Profile: OlaAzh
OlaAzh March 12th, 2022

@Hope hello brave, thank you for your trust, how can I make you feel better today? ♥️

User Profile: kindheartedHeart7952
kindheartedHeart7952 March 13th, 2022

@Hope I'm glad to join here. I hope I can help more people!

User Profile: Perihelions
Perihelions March 13th, 2022

@Hope Um, hello. my name is Phrie and i'm here for support with my depression. i guess that's all. i'm glad to meet all of you. i've only been here for an hour and this place has already helped me a bit so i'm optimistic. thank you

1 reply
User Profile: Linyii
Linyii March 19th, 2022

@Perihelions

Hey Phrie!

It's great to see that you're feeling better already :)

load more