Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Hoda3701
Hoda3701 April 6th, 2022

@Hope

User Profile: peacefulSun9304
peacefulSun9304 April 8th, 2022


hey everyone I am a new listener I am just very grateful I get to help others and try to impact there lives with just listening and helping in anyway I can because mental health is very important to talk about and nobody should ever feel alone. I am happy to become apart of this Community

@Hope

User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 8th, 2022

@Hope

I responded to a member here, but generally introducing myself as well. I'm Lala and I'm swiftly falling in love with the 7 Cups community. I have an abundance of patience and compassion to share. You are not alone!

User Profile: AnissafromJapan
AnissafromJapan April 8th, 2022

Hi!

User Profile: ThoughtfulBlossom
ThoughtfulBlossom April 10th, 2022

Hello! I'm Blossom, and I'm a new listener here. I'm very excited to get started on my listener journey and to meet some amazing people along the way. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! 😊

1 reply
User Profile: empathicButton
empathicButton April 11th, 2022

@ThoughtfulBlossom

Hello ThoughtfulBlossom, I am EmpatheticButton. Welcome, welcome! I am relatively new here and still learning how to listen better. There is so much to learn here.

load more
User Profile: jujunkyodo
jujunkyodo April 11th, 2022

@Hope Hi. I'm not sure if I want to be a Listener yet, maybe after my life settles down a bit. I'm dealing with PTSD and fighting off depression and anxiety at the moment. I'm physically disabled from domestic violence and feeling resentment and anger just doesn't work for me, but it's difficult when I can't walk where I want to go, or stand to make a meal without remembering how I got this way.

My username translates roughly to "quiet strength" or 'docile strength" strength in serving others.

User Profile: DJCha
DJCha April 11th, 2022

@Hope Hello everyone

User Profile: SoftJoshi
SoftJoshi April 12th, 2022

@Hope Realmente agradezco la oportunidad de cumplir una de mis metas en la vida que es ayudar a quien pueda. ¡Gracias!

User Profile: Lillian161803
Lillian161803 April 12th, 2022

.

User Profile: freshleaf
freshleaf April 12th, 2022

Hi everyone! I just joined as a listener and I used to use 7 Cups a couple years ago when I was struggling, and now I want to pay it forward. Feel free to contact me at any time! I am always ready to help people navigate through challenging times.