Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: enjoyiableCreature1086
enjoyiableCreature1086 April 12th, 2022

@Hope Hello! Excited to be here and helping out!


User Profile: BaloO562
BaloO562 April 12th, 2022

Hello everyone I'm glad to be here.

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 15th, 2022

Hi @BaloO562! So glad you're here!

load more
User Profile: BaloO562
BaloO562 April 12th, 2022

@Hope Hello, I'm glad to help.

User Profile: BaloO562
BaloO562 April 12th, 2022

Hello to all!

User Profile: JUSTYOUUANDMEE
JUSTYOUUANDMEE April 13th, 2022

@Hope .

User Profile: starloon49
starloon49 April 14th, 2022

Hello, My name is Starloon. I'm using this name because I''m uncomfortable using my acutal name online. I'm looking for some mental health support. Someone to listen, I suppose.


1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 15th, 2022

Welcome to 7 Cups, @starloon49! One of my favorite aspects of this platform is the anonymity. I'm so glad you're here! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or could use an ear. ~ Lala

load more
User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 14th, 2022

@Hope mdhbfkfjsdf

User Profile: pleaselistenme
pleaselistenme April 14th, 2022

@Hope Okay

User Profile: kabochew
kabochew April 14th, 2022

I haven't introduced myself yet, but I'm Kabo! I just hope everyone overcomes whatever they're going through here. Have a good day guys!

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningLala
ListeningLala April 15th, 2022

Welcome to 7 Cups, @kabochew! Glad to have you here! :)

load more
User Profile: ujjwalrhytm
ujjwalrhytm April 14th, 2022

@Hope

I am badly stuck in a tough problem of my life after a series of traumas. My both parents died in 2nd wave of covid and I have two elder sisters in which eldest one is mentally challenged with schizophrenia. Currently I am Persuing my M.TECH degree from IIT Bombay . Right now in my home doing online course but I need to go to college to complete my thesis project but the problem is if I go to college who will look after my sister. It's very hard to handle her and sometimes she ran away from the house and I have to search and took her back.

And my middle sister cannot handle her, she's not having much experience to handle her, she's getting beaten up sometimes by schizophrenic sister. I can handle somewhat because I am looking after her since 10 years.

I had very deep bond with my parents. This pain is unbearable. I am not able to find any solution for my life. Please help me finding solution.

1 reply
User Profile: PapaBear76Uk
PapaBear76Uk April 14th, 2022

Welcome to 7 Cups. You have already taken a huge set in self help by joining us. Requesting a chat with one of the listeners is a great way to get one to one support in a private and confidential way.

I wish you all the best.

load more