Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: SmilingMagnolia
SmilingMagnolia April 21st, 2022

@Hope Happy to be here and happy you are here

1 reply
April 22nd, 2022

Welcome to 7cups @SmilingMagnolia

load more
User Profile: vicivil
vicivil April 22nd, 2022

@Hope Hi! I'm vici

1 reply
April 22nd, 2022

Welcome to 7cups @vicivil

load more
User Profile: Owlsaresoscool
Owlsaresoscool April 22nd, 2022

Hi! I’m Owl. I joined to be a listener because helping people helps me. It makes me realize that I can be a comfort to those who are struggling.

1 reply
User Profile: FurryFriendShii
FurryFriendShii April 23rd, 2022

@Owlsaresoscool thats so nice! its nice to know not everyone in the world is a mean person 💜

load more
User Profile: KiwiBoi
KiwiBoi April 22nd, 2022

Life is a long journey, and it's great to have others that can listen to what you have to say when you really need to say it.

User Profile: colorfuljoy7
colorfuljoy7 April 22nd, 2022

@Hope I hope that this would help people

User Profile: colorfuljoy7
colorfuljoy7 April 22nd, 2022

Hey welcome everyone, I hope your journey with me would be great

User Profile: honestlyseven7
honestlyseven7 April 23rd, 2022

@Hope

i don’t really know how to do this, but hey, i’m seven. i guess i’m on here because my family have all kind of rejected me and i don’t know how to deal with it

User Profile: darthrodrick
darthrodrick April 23rd, 2022

@Hope

Hello, I'm Roderick (not my real name). I'm here because I found the chat feature here very useful, especially since most of my friends aren't always available to talk to.

User Profile: Mominasheikh12
Mominasheikh12 April 23rd, 2022

Hi there we all are here to support you , we will not discredit you ,here we listen to your problems and feel free to message me ,i will always be there to help u

Hi everyone, no matter who you are reading this, I have a feeling that your life is not perfect. Everyone is facing their own battles and every individual is unique, special, and deserves to be heard. If you are open to it feel free to talk to me, and even if not know that there are resources available if you ever need an ear :).