Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: affectionateScarf5117
affectionateScarf5117 April 27th, 2022

Hello I am a returning listener on the site I am thankful to be a part of this community.

2 replies
User Profile: HopefulBee789
HopefulBee789 April 28th, 2022

@affectionateScarf5117 Welcome back! We are so happy to have you return to our community!

User Profile: TrulySweetTouch
TrulySweetTouch May 7th, 2022

@affectionateScarf5117

Hey, welcome back!


load more
User Profile: Shieldmaiden0924
Shieldmaiden0924 April 27th, 2022

Hello. I'm trying to work through a lot of family drama, stress, and a lot of negative traits thanks to bad situations I was in.

I'm trying my best to love myself and realize that I'm more than what people think I am. After so long, it feels nice to start realizing that I'm allowed to be happy and be loved... That's a start, right?

User Profile: Venusthemonarch
Venusthemonarch April 28th, 2022

@Hope

This is amazing

User Profile: shero1070
shero1070 April 28th, 2022

@Hope

Hi, I'm tranquilKitty4959 and I'm glad to be a part of this team.


1 reply
User Profile: LaPetiteKitten
LaPetiteKitten April 30th, 2022

Welcome! So glad you are here. I absolutely adore the photo you’ve chosen.

load more
User Profile: TrueColorsGirl
TrueColorsGirl April 29th, 2022

❤️💛💚💙💜

User Profile: Ashleylistens88
Ashleylistens88 April 29th, 2022

😇

User Profile: Rainy2022
Rainy2022 April 30th, 2022

Not new here. My 1st account got closed for safety reasons

User Profile: optimisticBanana2735
optimisticBanana2735 April 30th, 2022

Hello, I'm a person who has been a work alohlic for 40yrs and now trying to find a new identity . I can't seem to figure out why my anxiety is so high and panicked. Looking to belong to a safe group.

Hope all of you are doing well

User Profile: compassionateangel11
compassionateangel11 April 30th, 2022

I hope 7 cups brings some light to your life.

User Profile: optimisticBanana2735
optimisticBanana2735 April 30th, 2022

@Hope

Hello,